Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners Announced!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Aralas

Cool, I won something. XD
@Aralas

Cool, I won something. XD
@Aralas oh my god! Thanks so much for running this raffle! I wasn't really expecting to win anything, but I'm so happy!
@Aralas oh my god! Thanks so much for running this raffle! I wasn't really expecting to win anything, but I'm so happy!
uWieG4D.png
@Aralas, Awesome! Thanks! Have prizes been mailed out yet? I didn't receive anything yet and wanted to make sure stuff went to the right place. :)
@Aralas, Awesome! Thanks! Have prizes been mailed out yet? I didn't receive anything yet and wanted to make sure stuff went to the right place. :)
rare_item_raffle_banner_by_xayazia-d93n14m.gifseafoam_zpsmxsj3atl.gifdemigirl_zpszhbsuhy9.pngeZ5CPeG.giftumblr_nwot6ppDrb1unhfhho2_100.png
@Aralas Oh darn, no prize... Oh well. Thanks for holding this!
@Aralas Oh darn, no prize... Oh well. Thanks for holding this!
url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2818796
@aralas who even wants that? :P
aha. Woo. First thing I've won on here!
@aralas who even wants that? :P
aha. Woo. First thing I've won on here!
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
@LianceZorren
Not yet! I'm sorry it's taking so long but my phone is kind of sketchy. I'm waiting till I get home from school! :)
@LianceZorren
Not yet! I'm sorry it's taking so long but my phone is kind of sketchy. I'm waiting till I get home from school! :)
@Aralas, that's alright! I just wanted to make sure that it hadn't gone astray or something because I'm really excited! :3
@Aralas, that's alright! I just wanted to make sure that it hadn't gone astray or something because I'm really excited! :3
rare_item_raffle_banner_by_xayazia-d93n14m.gifseafoam_zpsmxsj3atl.gifdemigirl_zpszhbsuhy9.pngeZ5CPeG.giftumblr_nwot6ppDrb1unhfhho2_100.png
@LianceZorren
Oh no, I wouldn't do that to you guys! Yours as well as everyone else's prizes are waiting patiently in my hoard, ready to be shipped out. :)
@LianceZorren
Oh no, I wouldn't do that to you guys! Yours as well as everyone else's prizes are waiting patiently in my hoard, ready to be shipped out. :)
@aralas thank you so much :)
@aralas thank you so much :)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19