Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No gathering bonus for two days!
Yesterday and today my dragons were above 80% in hunger and I was allowed only 10 gathering turns. I thought yesterday, perhaps, was a fluke but I got all my dragons to 90 after feeding and this morning Iwas still only allowed 10 gathering turns. It's kind of a bummer as this is the last day of the event and I was unable to get in the extra digging the 5 turns would have allowed.
Yesterday and today my dragons were above 80% in hunger and I was allowed only 10 gathering turns. I thought yesterday, perhaps, was a fluke but I got all my dragons to 90 after feeding and this morning Iwas still only allowed 10 gathering turns. It's kind of a bummer as this is the last day of the event and I was unable to get in the extra digging the 5 turns would have allowed.
“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.”

― C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

â–ºPoke'mon X&Y Shiny Exchange Thread!â—„

Pokemon X Friend Code: 0044-3168-5783
@Thalion
Have your dragons been above 80% for more than 3 days in a row? Is the bar below your energy bar fully coloured in?
@Thalion
Have your dragons been above 80% for more than 3 days in a row? Is the bar below your energy bar fully coloured in?
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
They've been above for 2 days, Iet them drop to 70 the other day. Sadly, no the blue bar is not.
They've been above for 2 days, Iet them drop to 70 the other day. Sadly, no the blue bar is not.
“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.”

@Thalion
The gathering turns don't kick in until day three, so tomrrow you should get them once that bar turns blue
@Thalion
The gathering turns don't kick in until day three, so tomrrow you should get them once that bar turns blue
Ah alright! Thank you so much, sorry for the mix-up.

Locking this thread as the well-fed bonus only applies if dragons have been well-fed for three consecutive days or more.
Locking this thread as the well-fed bonus only applies if dragons have been well-fed for three consecutive days or more.