Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This Is Skyrim
1 2
•not open for signups BTW, this is an ongoing RP :3•

"At long last!"
Those words are shouted happily from you as you sit in front of your computer. You had just gotten done feeding and hatching some new dragons off of Flight Rising and were now heading to your desktop to play some Skyrim.
But something strange happens.
You hear a soft roar come from your computer..could it be the fan? You check it to be sure, and finding nothing, you turn back to the game.
Funny...that looks like one of my dragons from that website...you squint towards your screen, slowly leaning towards it as you stare at the familiar sprite. Suddenly, with a bright flash, you find yourself actually in the game.
Bewildered, you turn in circles, dumbfounded as to how you got here.
There's only one way out. And it's pointed West. Towards the highest point in the game. The Throat of the World.

Welcome to Skyrim :3 a special thanks to @Endee for offering to play the sinister part of Alduin and getting it -applause- hope you have fun! (And the part above was just a kick start to the RP, since it's more like you are your character :D)

So here's how it goes, all of your characters were dropped into the game at one specific location...Markarth...the farthest point from your goal.
Though you're not alone! We have some wonderful guests joining you in your adventure, as you're all going for one specific goal, you team up to get there.

To start us off here will be myself, followed up by @Raedwulf, then @Emerelda, followed by @jc367 and then @Zeebratrees (your friend will come after you BTW)

Simple enough, right?

Oh! And we will have additional parts done by @Endee as Alduin as they see fit. I'll either PM or ping the user whom they'll be going after, so they'll ping the person after the person they're going after (did that make sense?)

So, yeah, everyone got it? Good! Lets get this started :3

A fit of coughing and spluttering roused a dozing Imperial, as she'd just laid out, and she raised her head slightly to glare towards the source of the disturbance.
"oi! Could 'ya keep eet down, eh? Trying' ta sleep ya know?" she grumbled half to herself, sleepy and half-lidded eyes not realizing that her surrounding area didn't look anything like the tangled nest she'd gone to sleep in.
Another fit caused her to lumber to her paws, stretching out long with a satisfied groan, before she blinked away the drowsiness and was struck silent by what she beheld.
This didn't look like the Tangled Wood...her head twisted to the left as she beheld her clan leader, Svett, just as stunned as she was, sat next to his clan mate and best friend, Caspian.
"who's that makin' all dat noise, eh?"
The Imperial, named Sarena, looked hopefully to the Tundra and Guardian, who's gazes were fixated on a pale-skinned and flame headed boy sitting on a rock not far from them. She then realized it obviously must have been him coughing...she couldn't place a name but Sarena could have sworn he was familiar.
Roused from her thoughts, as Svett had come to stand, he turned his attention towards a few twisted and fallen trees, where the scent of strangers wafed over towards them.
-x-(I do this for a POV change)
Poor Caspian had been minding his own business, showing the newest adding to his clan, Leonidas, how to properly make a remedy for upset stomachs, when he'd suddenly been wrenched away and thrown into this new place. He instantly flew to Svett's side, as the old dragon hasn't woken from his midday nap yet, the young Tundra was left alone with his thoughts..at least..until the human showed up. He was very vaguely familiar, and he kept the conversing to a bare minimum, only exchanging names. Pierce Williams was this strange person's name, and Caspian deemed the name fitting for his character. Satisfied, at least, that he wasn't completely alone now, and that the human--Pierce--didn't seem as hostile as he thought he might have been.
Slowly and quietly, he settled on a rock, and all was silent..until Pierce started coughing loudly, and painfully.
From the bushes, just behind Caspian, roused Sarena. The Tundra let out a sigh of relief when she came to full awareness of her surroundings.
Though, the furred dragon bristled, even with the comfort of a now-awake Svett, he felt uneasy. From directly behind the dragon came the scent of potential danger.
-x-
"So THIS is the game Shini hasn't stopped talking about!" huffed a bright redhead, his hands on his hips in annoyance. He'd been minding his own tooshe, just aimlessly browsing the Internet in his home and messing around with his dragons on FR when he's suddenly thrown into this game..Skyrim..with nothing but some leather armor and dual swords. Sure, he played all the time, and he knew what to expect, but just randomly appearing outside of Markarth with dragon tracks nearby and really no means of protecting himself...what the heck! He sighed vehemently, though he will wondered...
Slowly, Pierce turned towards the trees and took in a deep breath before bellowing three words; "Fuss..Ro dah!" At the top of his lungs, blowing away loose debris on the ground, and toppling a good amount of trees.
Stunned by the sudden raw feeling of his throat, the redhead started coughing badly.
At least he wasn't totally defenseless. He sighed nonetheless, now finally able to catch his breath, he started to wander around, before stumbling upon a jade colored dragon..a Tundra..from Flight Rising...Pierce was stunned by the sight. And laying next to the dragon was none other than Svett. He couldn't believe it, not only is he inside of a game..but his dragons from another completely different website were here too!
He stopped though, as he bent over with more violent coughing. Man, his character never got fatigued this bad just by Shouting! Not even when he did it to throw Lydia off of a cliff...he shook his head, taking a seat on a rock nearby to look at Caspian, his favorite dragon from his clan. Though he didn't say much...only when he was asked for his name. Apparently they recognized him, that's kinda cool. Suddenly, Sarena appeared from the bushes next to Caspian, clearly confused as well as Svett, who roused only moments before the Imperial. All three stared at Pierce for a while...and it started to make the redhead uncomfortable. Their attention then turned to something behind them all...

"At long last!"
Those words are shouted happily from you as you sit in front of your computer. You had just gotten done feeding and hatching some new dragons off of Flight Rising and were now heading to your desktop to play some Skyrim.
But something strange happens.
You hear a soft roar come from your computer..could it be the fan? You check it to be sure, and finding nothing, you turn back to the game.
Funny...that looks like one of my dragons from that website...you squint towards your screen, slowly leaning towards it as you stare at the familiar sprite. Suddenly, with a bright flash, you find yourself actually in the game.
Bewildered, you turn in circles, dumbfounded as to how you got here.
There's only one way out. And it's pointed West. Towards the highest point in the game. The Throat of the World.

Welcome to Skyrim :3 a special thanks to @Endee for offering to play the sinister part of Alduin and getting it -applause- hope you have fun! (And the part above was just a kick start to the RP, since it's more like you are your character :D)

So here's how it goes, all of your characters were dropped into the game at one specific location...Markarth...the farthest point from your goal.
Though you're not alone! We have some wonderful guests joining you in your adventure, as you're all going for one specific goal, you team up to get there.

To start us off here will be myself, followed up by @Raedwulf, then @Emerelda, followed by @jc367 and then @Zeebratrees (your friend will come after you BTW)

Simple enough, right?

Oh! And we will have additional parts done by @Endee as Alduin as they see fit. I'll either PM or ping the user whom they'll be going after, so they'll ping the person after the person they're going after (did that make sense?)

So, yeah, everyone got it? Good! Lets get this started :3

A fit of coughing and spluttering roused a dozing Imperial, as she'd just laid out, and she raised her head slightly to glare towards the source of the disturbance.
"oi! Could 'ya keep eet down, eh? Trying' ta sleep ya know?" she grumbled half to herself, sleepy and half-lidded eyes not realizing that her surrounding area didn't look anything like the tangled nest she'd gone to sleep in.
Another fit caused her to lumber to her paws, stretching out long with a satisfied groan, before she blinked away the drowsiness and was struck silent by what she beheld.
This didn't look like the Tangled Wood...her head twisted to the left as she beheld her clan leader, Svett, just as stunned as she was, sat next to his clan mate and best friend, Caspian.
"who's that makin' all dat noise, eh?"
The Imperial, named Sarena, looked hopefully to the Tundra and Guardian, who's gazes were fixated on a pale-skinned and flame headed boy sitting on a rock not far from them. She then realized it obviously must have been him coughing...she couldn't place a name but Sarena could have sworn he was familiar.
Roused from her thoughts, as Svett had come to stand, he turned his attention towards a few twisted and fallen trees, where the scent of strangers wafed over towards them.
-x-(I do this for a POV change)
Poor Caspian had been minding his own business, showing the newest adding to his clan, Leonidas, how to properly make a remedy for upset stomachs, when he'd suddenly been wrenched away and thrown into this new place. He instantly flew to Svett's side, as the old dragon hasn't woken from his midday nap yet, the young Tundra was left alone with his thoughts..at least..until the human showed up. He was very vaguely familiar, and he kept the conversing to a bare minimum, only exchanging names. Pierce Williams was this strange person's name, and Caspian deemed the name fitting for his character. Satisfied, at least, that he wasn't completely alone now, and that the human--Pierce--didn't seem as hostile as he thought he might have been.
Slowly and quietly, he settled on a rock, and all was silent..until Pierce started coughing loudly, and painfully.
From the bushes, just behind Caspian, roused Sarena. The Tundra let out a sigh of relief when she came to full awareness of her surroundings.
Though, the furred dragon bristled, even with the comfort of a now-awake Svett, he felt uneasy. From directly behind the dragon came the scent of potential danger.
-x-
"So THIS is the game Shini hasn't stopped talking about!" huffed a bright redhead, his hands on his hips in annoyance. He'd been minding his own tooshe, just aimlessly browsing the Internet in his home and messing around with his dragons on FR when he's suddenly thrown into this game..Skyrim..with nothing but some leather armor and dual swords. Sure, he played all the time, and he knew what to expect, but just randomly appearing outside of Markarth with dragon tracks nearby and really no means of protecting himself...what the heck! He sighed vehemently, though he will wondered...
Slowly, Pierce turned towards the trees and took in a deep breath before bellowing three words; "Fuss..Ro dah!" At the top of his lungs, blowing away loose debris on the ground, and toppling a good amount of trees.
Stunned by the sudden raw feeling of his throat, the redhead started coughing badly.
At least he wasn't totally defenseless. He sighed nonetheless, now finally able to catch his breath, he started to wander around, before stumbling upon a jade colored dragon..a Tundra..from Flight Rising...Pierce was stunned by the sight. And laying next to the dragon was none other than Svett. He couldn't believe it, not only is he inside of a game..but his dragons from another completely different website were here too!
He stopped though, as he bent over with more violent coughing. Man, his character never got fatigued this bad just by Shouting! Not even when he did it to throw Lydia off of a cliff...he shook his head, taking a seat on a rock nearby to look at Caspian, his favorite dragon from his clan. Though he didn't say much...only when he was asked for his name. Apparently they recognized him, that's kinda cool. Suddenly, Sarena appeared from the bushes next to Caspian, clearly confused as well as Svett, who roused only moments before the Imperial. All three stared at Pierce for a while...and it started to make the redhead uncomfortable. Their attention then turned to something behind them all...
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
"Ow, my neck."

I must have fallen asleep at the computer. Usually, my neck will hurt and I wouldn't be able to move my head if I do. This time, my neck was hurting worse than it ever did before. I was in terrible shape, even if we didn't mention the throbbing headache and the pains all over. Dare I open my eyes? Nah, not just yet.

Though I hadn't even opened my eyes yet, I already knew something was amiss with the sounds I'd heard. People talking, and not my family. The clear sounds of a waterfall could be faintly distinguished from afar, the water ramming against the rocks and creating a faint hiss. There was a faint scraping, almost as if someone was sheathing a sword. I did have a sword in my room, but where were the waterfall sounds and talking coming from? Had I left a Youtube video running? Probably.

My skin felt awfully bare, though the places that were covered up were warm at least. I must have kicked off the blankets at some point. Whatever clothes I was wearing, though, were awfully soft and warm. I reached down, feeling them, discovering that they were made from fur and leather. Now, this was getting really weird. Whatever my bed was wasn't as comfortable as as my clothes, feeling more like cold dirt than anything else.

I finally opened my eyes, and my bed was indeed cold dirt. My clothes were fur, forming some kind of armor. The reason I felt so much pain was because of everything strapped to my body, which included a sword that wasn't the one in my room. A strange helmet lay near my feet, which I immediately recognized from Skyrim. Observing my surroundings, I saw tall cliffs adorned with waterfalls; that would account for the waterfall sounds, obviously. There were strange people talking here and there, and others were carrying swords.

"Where am I?"

Of course, I had a partial answer; I was in the world of Skyrim, by some weird miracle. I scarcely remembered this location, though I couldn't remember its name. The guards around the city carried green shields with ram's horns on them; again, I could scarcely remember the location. This time, though, I almost remembered the name. I finally had the guts to ask a passer-by where I was.

"Where am I?"

"You're in Markarth, and you'd better get out."

This woman was cold, terse. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't even know how I got here, let alone how to get out."

A group of Markarth citizens screamed, "Dragon!"

I turned around, seeing a dragon hovering over the city. The dragon, though not looking like one from the game, still seemed familiar to me. For some reason, despite all the arrows being shot at it, it wasn't attacking. Despite the blood that ran down its scales, it kept its eyes focused on me. It dawned on me as the dragon's spindly body winded about to dodge the arrows.

"Karel!"

The dragon flew downwards, hovering just above the ground.

"Nice to see you again, Fire."

"Can you get me out of here before we talk? The citizens are starting to stare."

"Nah, we're fine. What's a couple arrows, anyway?"

"Karel!"

Karel sighed, "Fine, we'll do it your way."

He led me out of the city, the residents staring in disbelief. Outside of the city waited another dragon, whom I recognized as Kedehern.

"I found Fire", Karel spun around in excitement.

"Good. Now, we can find out how we arrived", Kedehern replied and turned towards me.

"I have no idea, honestly", I answered.

Kedehern pinned me under one of his claws, "You'd better find out, or else."

"Listen, if you threaten me again, I'll have all the Skyrim citizens come after you. You won't like what they do, and when they finish incapacitating you, I'll step in. I'll bring indescribable amounts of pain, ripping every strip of your hide off, and pouring sea water into the bare muscle. I'll remove every single one of your organs, starting with the least important, and burn them in front of your eyes. Of course, I'll keep the organs attached inside so you can feel every minute of it."

Kedehern lifted his claw off of me, quietly stepping away.

"I think you scared him", Karel snickered.

"I'm not scared of some puny human."

"Why not? She's as much of a psychopath as you."
"Ow, my neck."

I must have fallen asleep at the computer. Usually, my neck will hurt and I wouldn't be able to move my head if I do. This time, my neck was hurting worse than it ever did before. I was in terrible shape, even if we didn't mention the throbbing headache and the pains all over. Dare I open my eyes? Nah, not just yet.

Though I hadn't even opened my eyes yet, I already knew something was amiss with the sounds I'd heard. People talking, and not my family. The clear sounds of a waterfall could be faintly distinguished from afar, the water ramming against the rocks and creating a faint hiss. There was a faint scraping, almost as if someone was sheathing a sword. I did have a sword in my room, but where were the waterfall sounds and talking coming from? Had I left a Youtube video running? Probably.

My skin felt awfully bare, though the places that were covered up were warm at least. I must have kicked off the blankets at some point. Whatever clothes I was wearing, though, were awfully soft and warm. I reached down, feeling them, discovering that they were made from fur and leather. Now, this was getting really weird. Whatever my bed was wasn't as comfortable as as my clothes, feeling more like cold dirt than anything else.

I finally opened my eyes, and my bed was indeed cold dirt. My clothes were fur, forming some kind of armor. The reason I felt so much pain was because of everything strapped to my body, which included a sword that wasn't the one in my room. A strange helmet lay near my feet, which I immediately recognized from Skyrim. Observing my surroundings, I saw tall cliffs adorned with waterfalls; that would account for the waterfall sounds, obviously. There were strange people talking here and there, and others were carrying swords.

"Where am I?"

Of course, I had a partial answer; I was in the world of Skyrim, by some weird miracle. I scarcely remembered this location, though I couldn't remember its name. The guards around the city carried green shields with ram's horns on them; again, I could scarcely remember the location. This time, though, I almost remembered the name. I finally had the guts to ask a passer-by where I was.

"Where am I?"

"You're in Markarth, and you'd better get out."

This woman was cold, terse. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't even know how I got here, let alone how to get out."

A group of Markarth citizens screamed, "Dragon!"

I turned around, seeing a dragon hovering over the city. The dragon, though not looking like one from the game, still seemed familiar to me. For some reason, despite all the arrows being shot at it, it wasn't attacking. Despite the blood that ran down its scales, it kept its eyes focused on me. It dawned on me as the dragon's spindly body winded about to dodge the arrows.

"Karel!"

The dragon flew downwards, hovering just above the ground.

"Nice to see you again, Fire."

"Can you get me out of here before we talk? The citizens are starting to stare."

"Nah, we're fine. What's a couple arrows, anyway?"

"Karel!"

Karel sighed, "Fine, we'll do it your way."

He led me out of the city, the residents staring in disbelief. Outside of the city waited another dragon, whom I recognized as Kedehern.

"I found Fire", Karel spun around in excitement.

"Good. Now, we can find out how we arrived", Kedehern replied and turned towards me.

"I have no idea, honestly", I answered.

Kedehern pinned me under one of his claws, "You'd better find out, or else."

"Listen, if you threaten me again, I'll have all the Skyrim citizens come after you. You won't like what they do, and when they finish incapacitating you, I'll step in. I'll bring indescribable amounts of pain, ripping every strip of your hide off, and pouring sea water into the bare muscle. I'll remove every single one of your organs, starting with the least important, and burn them in front of your eyes. Of course, I'll keep the organs attached inside so you can feel every minute of it."

Kedehern lifted his claw off of me, quietly stepping away.

"I think you scared him", Karel snickered.

"I'm not scared of some puny human."

"Why not? She's as much of a psychopath as you."
@Emerelda

Your Turn !!
@Emerelda

Your Turn !!
(sorry for bringing external refferences. If you are wondering, Jinx's daughter is Nellie. and Nellie's mate is Erebus. All can be found in my lair ^_^)

A dragon of Ivory curled around her maroon daughter, resting her tail on her daughter's mate. She breathed a heavy cold breath. Inhaling the scent of silver from her hoard. Hearing Basoko hammer away at his latest project. Though the stream was louder than usual, 'must've rained last night.' The massive imperial heaved her lungs once more, opening her eyes slowly. She smiled, closing them again. Wait, her eyes popped wide open, her slits narrowing to the harsh light. Her head popped up, taking a glance back. There was no ridgeback, no guardian! Only an odd squishy flesh bag with long hair, huddling up to her. She sniffed the odd... thing, creature? 'Smells a bit familiar actually.' Suddenly the err.... object toke a swift breath, causing the imperial to jump a little. 'Ok creature it is. It's not a fish, and umm.... well it looks pretty harmless.' She took another long drawn out breath. "I don't know what to think about you.." Out of nowhere the flesh bag leaped up, staring at the imperial.

-x- (I'm stealing this buwahaha >:3)

Lying there on the rocky ground, a bit colder than usual, hammers, foreign smells, a scaly beast to my back. You'd think that I would've woken up sooner. Alas it was not that that woke me. It was a voice I had heard before. Only it was in my head when I was speaking for her. Only this time I heard it with my ears, and so far these things haven't proven me wrong yet. I jolted awake ignoring my surroundings, I looked up to see an ivory and jade imperial. "I knew it! Jinx!" I took to my feet and walked towards her head. I motioned her to lower her head, and out of curiosity she did. "My my, you are far more beautiful in person!" I examined her her scales, "mind if I touch?" The dragon shrugged a little, still a bit curious. Leaning in, I felt her magnificent, smooth, tough scales. Then began working my way up to feel her ears and mane. I have messed with horses before and figured dragon language must not be too different. The drake snarled a bit as expected if I came near her crown. Her muscles her strong, but I could tell I was loosing her curiosity. Let me tell you loosing curiosity, at least with a cat or green broke horse, is not a good thing.

So then I took a look at myself. "Let's see I remember playing skyrim, if I remember correctly I was playing a wood elf." My hands creeped up to my ears as I obsessively felt the pointy tips. I took out my bow, having a bit of know how with them in the first place. "Well this certainly isn't Auriel's bow. Ok elven arrows and a bow to match. WAIT!" Jinx once again jumped regaining her curiosity. I looked at my armor, "What happened to my mods!" My character was no longer wearing her leather armor from TERA. Rather it was standard skyrim leather armor. "Ok no god or deadra items. Apparently no mods, followers? Nope none. Dang, and I was hoping I would get to see Aldawin. Ah well that boy would be too loud." All the while Jinx stood there tilting her head. I then looked at my surroundings noticing, I was in Markarth. 'Wait I'm in skyrim. SKYRIM! As a top notch, noble, elven assassin! Furthermore MARKARTH!' I began jumping up in down, being in one of my favorite cities, with my favorite dragon! WITH REAL STONE DWEMER ARCHITECTURE! I would've screamed if I didn't realize that it was almost dawn.

-x-

"What the heck?!" The imperial arched her neck backwards. "What in this land are you talking about!"

The flesh bag turned around again. "Forgive me Jinx. As you can see you are no longer in the tangled wood. In fact you are no longer in your world. And I no longer in mine. We are on a planet called Nirn, in the continent of Tamriel, and in the country of Skyrim. Or whatever they wish to call themselves. This city is called Markarth. A city that deals in silver."

"Ok that explains a bit," the drake huffed. "Not like I have any better theories. Now how do you know me and may I at least have you name, flesh bag?"

It stood in silence for a moment, obviously choosing her words. "Well this is the easiest way to put it. I'm your clan's caretaker. Yes you lead it and yes you do have scavengers that collect food. But I generate it in a sense. Unfortunately I can't generate none stop, I do have limitations. Basically your scavengers harvest the food I generate naturally in the wilds. I make sure the eggs hatch, and make sure you all are fed. In this world my name is Julah Ni, and I am a wood elf."

Jinx stood there her eyes staring at the elf in a hardly believing manner. "You expect me to believe that?"

"Do you have any better ideas?" She stood there for a moment, finally exhaling she shook her head. "Then yes I do expect you to believe it." The sun began rising, and the so called wood elf perked her ears. "Quickly follow me." Jinx stayed firmly in place. "Come on please I told you everything." Around the corner came a city guard, Jinx stared curiously at him.

"DRAGON! TO ARMS, TO ARMS! DRAG-" and elven arrow came whirling past. Piercing the left eye of the guard. More guards came in behind, "we've got an assassin check the shadows!"

-x-

"Fuuu I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that! Jinx we need to go now! They'll kill you otherwise!"

"If you didn't want to do that why did you? He-HEY! what are you doing!" I swung around onto the imperial's neck. By then i naturally went into a horse riding mentality. Grabbing Jinx's antlers, I kicked her. Jinx, now startled, took flight. High into the mountains, she weaved like a kite tail. Just in time too, a barrage of arrows had just rained in their previous location. Landing on the tallest peak, I jumped off. "Ok I think you know more about this place than I do at least. For survival's sake I'll work with you. BUT don't for a second think that I trust you or like it."

"Deal." I looked around, perhaps a bit dizzy from the sudden altitude change. Looking out at the city below I noticed other dragons. Not the ones from skyrim but from flight rising. "So there must be others here as well." I looked at what should be NPC's. It was then I realized that If I were to be treated with the same fear, and respect as Julah, I'd need to become her. I cleared my mind taking her mentality. "Well Jinx, this should be quite an adventure."

@jc367 you're up.
(sorry for bringing external refferences. If you are wondering, Jinx's daughter is Nellie. and Nellie's mate is Erebus. All can be found in my lair ^_^)

A dragon of Ivory curled around her maroon daughter, resting her tail on her daughter's mate. She breathed a heavy cold breath. Inhaling the scent of silver from her hoard. Hearing Basoko hammer away at his latest project. Though the stream was louder than usual, 'must've rained last night.' The massive imperial heaved her lungs once more, opening her eyes slowly. She smiled, closing them again. Wait, her eyes popped wide open, her slits narrowing to the harsh light. Her head popped up, taking a glance back. There was no ridgeback, no guardian! Only an odd squishy flesh bag with long hair, huddling up to her. She sniffed the odd... thing, creature? 'Smells a bit familiar actually.' Suddenly the err.... object toke a swift breath, causing the imperial to jump a little. 'Ok creature it is. It's not a fish, and umm.... well it looks pretty harmless.' She took another long drawn out breath. "I don't know what to think about you.." Out of nowhere the flesh bag leaped up, staring at the imperial.

-x- (I'm stealing this buwahaha >:3)

Lying there on the rocky ground, a bit colder than usual, hammers, foreign smells, a scaly beast to my back. You'd think that I would've woken up sooner. Alas it was not that that woke me. It was a voice I had heard before. Only it was in my head when I was speaking for her. Only this time I heard it with my ears, and so far these things haven't proven me wrong yet. I jolted awake ignoring my surroundings, I looked up to see an ivory and jade imperial. "I knew it! Jinx!" I took to my feet and walked towards her head. I motioned her to lower her head, and out of curiosity she did. "My my, you are far more beautiful in person!" I examined her her scales, "mind if I touch?" The dragon shrugged a little, still a bit curious. Leaning in, I felt her magnificent, smooth, tough scales. Then began working my way up to feel her ears and mane. I have messed with horses before and figured dragon language must not be too different. The drake snarled a bit as expected if I came near her crown. Her muscles her strong, but I could tell I was loosing her curiosity. Let me tell you loosing curiosity, at least with a cat or green broke horse, is not a good thing.

So then I took a look at myself. "Let's see I remember playing skyrim, if I remember correctly I was playing a wood elf." My hands creeped up to my ears as I obsessively felt the pointy tips. I took out my bow, having a bit of know how with them in the first place. "Well this certainly isn't Auriel's bow. Ok elven arrows and a bow to match. WAIT!" Jinx once again jumped regaining her curiosity. I looked at my armor, "What happened to my mods!" My character was no longer wearing her leather armor from TERA. Rather it was standard skyrim leather armor. "Ok no god or deadra items. Apparently no mods, followers? Nope none. Dang, and I was hoping I would get to see Aldawin. Ah well that boy would be too loud." All the while Jinx stood there tilting her head. I then looked at my surroundings noticing, I was in Markarth. 'Wait I'm in skyrim. SKYRIM! As a top notch, noble, elven assassin! Furthermore MARKARTH!' I began jumping up in down, being in one of my favorite cities, with my favorite dragon! WITH REAL STONE DWEMER ARCHITECTURE! I would've screamed if I didn't realize that it was almost dawn.

-x-

"What the heck?!" The imperial arched her neck backwards. "What in this land are you talking about!"

The flesh bag turned around again. "Forgive me Jinx. As you can see you are no longer in the tangled wood. In fact you are no longer in your world. And I no longer in mine. We are on a planet called Nirn, in the continent of Tamriel, and in the country of Skyrim. Or whatever they wish to call themselves. This city is called Markarth. A city that deals in silver."

"Ok that explains a bit," the drake huffed. "Not like I have any better theories. Now how do you know me and may I at least have you name, flesh bag?"

It stood in silence for a moment, obviously choosing her words. "Well this is the easiest way to put it. I'm your clan's caretaker. Yes you lead it and yes you do have scavengers that collect food. But I generate it in a sense. Unfortunately I can't generate none stop, I do have limitations. Basically your scavengers harvest the food I generate naturally in the wilds. I make sure the eggs hatch, and make sure you all are fed. In this world my name is Julah Ni, and I am a wood elf."

Jinx stood there her eyes staring at the elf in a hardly believing manner. "You expect me to believe that?"

"Do you have any better ideas?" She stood there for a moment, finally exhaling she shook her head. "Then yes I do expect you to believe it." The sun began rising, and the so called wood elf perked her ears. "Quickly follow me." Jinx stayed firmly in place. "Come on please I told you everything." Around the corner came a city guard, Jinx stared curiously at him.

"DRAGON! TO ARMS, TO ARMS! DRAG-" and elven arrow came whirling past. Piercing the left eye of the guard. More guards came in behind, "we've got an assassin check the shadows!"

-x-

"Fuuu I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that! Jinx we need to go now! They'll kill you otherwise!"

"If you didn't want to do that why did you? He-HEY! what are you doing!" I swung around onto the imperial's neck. By then i naturally went into a horse riding mentality. Grabbing Jinx's antlers, I kicked her. Jinx, now startled, took flight. High into the mountains, she weaved like a kite tail. Just in time too, a barrage of arrows had just rained in their previous location. Landing on the tallest peak, I jumped off. "Ok I think you know more about this place than I do at least. For survival's sake I'll work with you. BUT don't for a second think that I trust you or like it."

"Deal." I looked around, perhaps a bit dizzy from the sudden altitude change. Looking out at the city below I noticed other dragons. Not the ones from skyrim but from flight rising. "So there must be others here as well." I looked at what should be NPC's. It was then I realized that If I were to be treated with the same fear, and respect as Julah, I'd need to become her. I cleared my mind taking her mentality. "Well Jinx, this should be quite an adventure."

@jc367 you're up.
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@jc367 you there? XD
@jc367 you there? XD
@Emerelda
With school starting and such, replying could get tough with all that influence, as well as life outside of the internet...jc367 has already told me that they may be late to reply at times because of this

@Zeebratrees @Raedwulf I hope you two understand as well ^^))
@Emerelda
With school starting and such, replying could get tough with all that influence, as well as life outside of the internet...jc367 has already told me that they may be late to reply at times because of this

@Zeebratrees @Raedwulf I hope you two understand as well ^^))
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
@Emerelda
First off nice Start! ^.^ Can't wait to rob...er... I mean MEET you XD and My friend can't even join till the site offers newbies entrance again so no worries, I know RL can get hectic, plus we gotta have time to play skyrim lol
@Emerelda
First off nice Start! ^.^ Can't wait to rob...er... I mean MEET you XD and My friend can't even join till the site offers newbies entrance again so no worries, I know RL can get hectic, plus we gotta have time to play skyrim lol
@RedShinigami and @Zeebratrees I understand that but I get a bit paranoid when doing a turn based Rp like this. So many good ones have ended because someone forgot and then because they forgot eventually everyone else did as well. XD I meant it to be a simple reminder just in case that was the reason, I wan't rushing or anything. ^_^
@RedShinigami and @Zeebratrees I understand that but I get a bit paranoid when doing a turn based Rp like this. So many good ones have ended because someone forgot and then because they forgot eventually everyone else did as well. XD I meant it to be a simple reminder just in case that was the reason, I wan't rushing or anything. ^_^
@Emerelda and @Zeebratrees
Ah, yeah, that I understand. I had one rp that died off really quickly..but thanks for the concern nonetheless.
@Emerelda and @Zeebratrees
Ah, yeah, that I understand. I had one rp that died off really quickly..but thanks for the concern nonetheless.
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
I'm sorry everyone please don't be mad, I love you all ;^;)

Trixen's wings flexed as she turned over in her nest, sleep had over come and plunged her into a deep and steady sleep. Her frills flexed with the dreams and thought dripping around in her skull and her big bug eyes moved back and forth behind her lids. She was restless, even though she was laid in her nest something didn't feel right.Her dreams danced about in disorder, teasing her and clawing in her mind. She soon started to become restless tossing and turning, her frills stretching up and down franticly try to put emotions to what was going on in her head. Her fragile limbs started to thrash into the air and her closed eyes began to shoot back and forth, something was wrong even her, she knew it. Her blood red eyes snapped over light dim light flooding into her pupils and new smells suddenly assaulted her nostrils making them flare. Her head whipped around taking in this new forest, this ugly, lush forest. A little twinge of panic snapped in her.Quickly staggering to her feat and flapping her wings to remain balanced she watched everything, She had fallen asleep in her beautiful boney nest and now....she was hear in this heaven like place when she was more comfortable in a hell like place. She whipped her head around listening to the new sounds... squirrels, birds, insects,.... and something with the heavy breathe of sleep. Her frills flexed in her hood and he head swayed back and forth looking for the sleeping beast.
She crept over the forest floor looking, looking. it wasn't to find the sleeping beast it looked like a....badger...er, no ,a cat. Yes it looked like a giant cat stuffed in a chest dragon's chest plate. Stupid looking thing it was, but it smelled...familiar...almost comforting.

"Cat, wake up." She hissed in her throat. He red eye's staring into the hairy blob. The cat stirred a but and mumbled something in a weird accent then curled back up.
"Cat! Wake up, or so help me Plaguemother I shall bring down my wraith!"
That time the cat's ear shot up the thing's claws shoved into the dirt ad the thing's eyes flung open.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
My head hurt all night after and arousing game of Skyrim on he Xbox. I knew I'd be stiff the next day if I played to long and fell asleep, but I took the risk Who was going to help the thieves guild you know? Anyway, I was stiff this morning pain had fastened itself to my bones and made me hurt. I must of fallen of my chair and onto the floor because the no longer felt the semi-stiff fabric of my chair. It didn't matter much the floor of my room felt rather soft and warm. I yawned again and fell back asleep, letting my mind swim through content dreams and fond memories.

A soft noise stirred me, not enough to wake me up though, I was use to weird noises seeing how I owned a lizard and two finches I was use to any weird strange hisses, peeps, chirps and screeches. I stretched a bit and mumbled.
" Go Back to sleep you guys." Then my legs back up to my chest and tried to fall back asleep.

My head snapped up my fingers arched and clawed at my floor boards. Whipping my head around I stared at the shadow clocked beast in front of me. The thing had beady red eyes that stared into what felt like my soul. My throat tightened and my tongue dried. The Monster crept in circle around my snuffing. I took a small moment to find out of this thing out in my room and slowly wobbled my head from side to side. I felt a strange cry rise up in my mouth. I was no longer home, I was in a stupid forest and worse I was going to be eaten.
" Well, cat?" The monster hissed again. I whipped my head around and stared at the monster in the dim light.
"Who you calling cat beast?" I snapped , setting my teeth on end and staggering backwards. The beast walked out of the shadows with a weird look in it's bug like eyes. I studied it, my lungs heaving faster and faster, but the strange thing was I was kind of recognizing this thing. It was small then I though and had a hood on it's head, a slick green body laced through the air with ease and sacks hung on it. Something clicked in my skull and the whispered.
" Trixen!? " My stomach dropped, that could not be she was just a bunch of pixels, PIXELS!
How do you know we cat? Who are you." She spoke in a honey like tone this time extending her head and flexing her blue wings. She circled me once more and then sat down my a tree trunk. She said cat again, why would she call me a cat? I slowly looked at my hands, claws came out of my fur covered hands. I felt like I was going to throw up. I was a cat, I looked down at my body which dawned light leather armor and a couple knives on a belt. NO shoes covered my eat and claws also cam form my toes. I was a cat, but not any cat I was HER My Skyrim character. Oh gosh I was the most hated humanoid being in Skyrim!
" No,NO,NOO!" I screamed. Ifelt tears dampen the fur around my eyes and I pushed my clawed hand over my furred head.I wrapped my arms around my self and tried to stifle my sobs I was RoLonda now I was no longer me. I sobbed again. And look but up at Trixen who was slowly backing away.
" Trixen, plaugemother curse you and me! But I'm your clan leader and you're suck with me! So get you as-butt over hear and help we figure this out!" I stared at her for a couple seconds before she clambered over head lowered to the ground.
"What do you want ugly cat, I just want to go home."
I looked at her.
" Frist you have to call me RoLonda, I'm still your clan leader even if we're in this...game I guess. Two We need to find some place safe. If I remember Skyrim well enough, mean stuff like to hang out in forest." I unwrapped my arms from around me, I hadn't notice I'd stopped crying and I had almost bellowed out my last command. I swallowed again I was going to have to be RoLonda if i was going to survive hear. I cleared my throat and clamed my self again. I looked at Trixen who looked bout' ready to jump at me fro yelling at her.
" Let's get moving." I whispered to her, if I got sucked into Skyrim someone else must of too, please let someone be in hear with me. I steadied my self then began walking. I was going to find a road eventually and roads lead to people hopefully someone like me would be on this road too. I sighed to bad I was now RoLonda.

@Zeebratrees
I'm sorry everyone please don't be mad, I love you all ;^;)

Trixen's wings flexed as she turned over in her nest, sleep had over come and plunged her into a deep and steady sleep. Her frills flexed with the dreams and thought dripping around in her skull and her big bug eyes moved back and forth behind her lids. She was restless, even though she was laid in her nest something didn't feel right.Her dreams danced about in disorder, teasing her and clawing in her mind. She soon started to become restless tossing and turning, her frills stretching up and down franticly try to put emotions to what was going on in her head. Her fragile limbs started to thrash into the air and her closed eyes began to shoot back and forth, something was wrong even her, she knew it. Her blood red eyes snapped over light dim light flooding into her pupils and new smells suddenly assaulted her nostrils making them flare. Her head whipped around taking in this new forest, this ugly, lush forest. A little twinge of panic snapped in her.Quickly staggering to her feat and flapping her wings to remain balanced she watched everything, She had fallen asleep in her beautiful boney nest and now....she was hear in this heaven like place when she was more comfortable in a hell like place. She whipped her head around listening to the new sounds... squirrels, birds, insects,.... and something with the heavy breathe of sleep. Her frills flexed in her hood and he head swayed back and forth looking for the sleeping beast.
She crept over the forest floor looking, looking. it wasn't to find the sleeping beast it looked like a....badger...er, no ,a cat. Yes it looked like a giant cat stuffed in a chest dragon's chest plate. Stupid looking thing it was, but it smelled...familiar...almost comforting.

"Cat, wake up." She hissed in her throat. He red eye's staring into the hairy blob. The cat stirred a but and mumbled something in a weird accent then curled back up.
That time the cat's ear shot up the thing's claws shoved into the dirt ad the thing's eyes flung open.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
My head hurt all night after and arousing game of Skyrim on he Xbox. I knew I'd be stiff the next day if I played to long and fell asleep, but I took the risk Who was going to help the thieves guild you know? Anyway, I was stiff this morning pain had fastened itself to my bones and made me hurt. I must of fallen of my chair and onto the floor because the no longer felt the semi-stiff fabric of my chair. It didn't matter much the floor of my room felt rather soft and warm. I yawned again and fell back asleep, letting my mind swim through content dreams and fond memories.

A soft noise stirred me, not enough to wake me up though, I was use to weird noises seeing how I owned a lizard and two finches I was use to any weird strange hisses, peeps, chirps and screeches. I stretched a bit and mumbled.
" Go Back to sleep you guys." Then my legs back up to my chest and tried to fall back asleep.

My head snapped up my fingers arched and clawed at my floor boards. Whipping my head around I stared at the shadow clocked beast in front of me. The thing had beady red eyes that stared into what felt like my soul. My throat tightened and my tongue dried. The Monster crept in circle around my snuffing. I took a small moment to find out of this thing out in my room and slowly wobbled my head from side to side. I felt a strange cry rise up in my mouth. I was no longer home, I was in a stupid forest and worse I was going to be eaten.
" Well, cat?" The monster hissed again. I whipped my head around and stared at the monster in the dim light.
"Who you calling cat beast?" I snapped , setting my teeth on end and staggering backwards. The beast walked out of the shadows with a weird look in it's bug like eyes. I studied it, my lungs heaving faster and faster, but the strange thing was I was kind of recognizing this thing. It was small then I though and had a hood on it's head, a slick green body laced through the air with ease and sacks hung on it. Something clicked in my skull and the whispered.
" Trixen!? " My stomach dropped, that could not be she was just a bunch of pixels, PIXELS!
How do you know we cat? Who are you." She spoke in a honey like tone this time extending her head and flexing her blue wings. She circled me once more and then sat down my a tree trunk. She said cat again, why would she call me a cat? I slowly looked at my hands, claws came out of my fur covered hands. I felt like I was going to throw up. I was a cat, I looked down at my body which dawned light leather armor and a couple knives on a belt. NO shoes covered my eat and claws also cam form my toes. I was a cat, but not any cat I was HER My Skyrim character. Oh gosh I was the most hated humanoid being in Skyrim!
" No,NO,NOO!" I screamed. Ifelt tears dampen the fur around my eyes and I pushed my clawed hand over my furred head.I wrapped my arms around my self and tried to stifle my sobs I was RoLonda now I was no longer me. I sobbed again. And look but up at Trixen who was slowly backing away.
" Trixen, plaugemother curse you and me! But I'm your clan leader and you're suck with me! So get you as-butt over hear and help we figure this out!" I stared at her for a couple seconds before she clambered over head lowered to the ground.
"What do you want ugly cat, I just want to go home."
I looked at her.
" Frist you have to call me RoLonda, I'm still your clan leader even if we're in this...game I guess. Two We need to find some place safe. If I remember Skyrim well enough, mean stuff like to hang out in forest." I unwrapped my arms from around me, I hadn't notice I'd stopped crying and I had almost bellowed out my last command. I swallowed again I was going to have to be RoLonda if i was going to survive hear. I cleared my throat and clamed my self again. I looked at Trixen who looked bout' ready to jump at me fro yelling at her.
" Let's get moving." I whispered to her, if I got sucked into Skyrim someone else must of too, please let someone be in hear with me. I steadied my self then began walking. I was going to find a road eventually and roads lead to people hopefully someone like me would be on this road too. I sighed to bad I was now RoLonda.

@Zeebratrees
1 2