Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 115 116
@Hinotoriii I'll make sure to dedicate one just to you lol
@Hinotoriii I'll make sure to dedicate one just to you lol
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
@Ladycowbell
nope! i dont have enough holiday time to go, and im not even sure i could afford it anyway
@Ladycowbell
nope! i dont have enough holiday time to go, and im not even sure i could afford it anyway
-bursts through the door- DID SOMEBODY SAY ROOSTER TEETH?

All of their animated stuff is my favorite! and Their live action stuff!! ALL OF THE STUFF!

no but seriously, I absolutely adore RT and AH, and watch/listen to most of their shows. I haven't been to RTX due to funding and living in the wrong country, i own merch but not as much as i want. I'm a couple of episodes behind on RVB. I can't name favorites because i love them all so much! Ray leaving, while i understood and was happy for him to do something he loves, was upsetting because no more comments, no more comebacks it just makes me sad ;-;

-slinks off to my own corner of RT-
-bursts through the door- DID SOMEBODY SAY ROOSTER TEETH?

All of their animated stuff is my favorite! and Their live action stuff!! ALL OF THE STUFF!

no but seriously, I absolutely adore RT and AH, and watch/listen to most of their shows. I haven't been to RTX due to funding and living in the wrong country, i own merch but not as much as i want. I'm a couple of episodes behind on RVB. I can't name favorites because i love them all so much! Ray leaving, while i understood and was happy for him to do something he loves, was upsetting because no more comments, no more comebacks it just makes me sad ;-;

-slinks off to my own corner of RT-
I'd like to be removed from the ping list, please. @Jenny
I'd like to be removed from the ping list, please. @Jenny
Lichtdrache.gif
@LadyCowbell alas, I certainly wish I was! Money is unfortunately, quite the issue. It'd cost me 1500 dollars just to get to Austin D: The pain of living in the UK D8
@LadyCowbell alas, I certainly wish I was! Money is unfortunately, quite the issue. It'd cost me 1500 dollars just to get to Austin D: The pain of living in the UK D8
100% certified markiplier trash
shaymin.gif
[quote name="Herudito" date=2015-05-28 10:50:34] Least favorite Achievement Hunter? Yeah, you have to choose. - I somehow don't know any of these people. forget the rules I do what I want! [/quote] THAT'S WHAT I CHOSE TOO! @Ladycowbell Lucky duck! I have no money (and am literally on the opposite side of the country) but i'd love to go. Not sure if I could handle big crowds, though. That'd be hard for me. :P
Herudito wrote on 2015-05-28:
Least favorite Achievement Hunter?
Yeah, you have to choose.

- I somehow don't know any of these people.

forget the rules I do what I want!

THAT'S WHAT I CHOSE TOO!

@Ladycowbell
Lucky duck! I have no money (and am literally on the opposite side of the country) but i'd love to go. Not sure if I could handle big crowds, though. That'd be hard for me. :P
15wxth5.png
@ButterflyFallacy it's actually super easy to escape the crowd, they even actually have a room that's dedicated to that very idea! It's a room where people can go that is really quiet and spaced out. I ended up there a couple times last year.
@ButterflyFallacy it's actually super easy to escape the crowd, they even actually have a room that's dedicated to that very idea! It's a room where people can go that is really quiet and spaced out. I ended up there a couple times last year.
@Ladycowbell
That's actually really neat! I've never heard of anything like that before. :D
@Ladycowbell
That's actually really neat! I've never heard of anything like that before. :D
15wxth5.png
@ButterflyFallacy Roosterteeth is actually really really cool with that kind of thing, they know that people suffer from mental problems or need to get away from people. I actually had a guardian that came to me at one point and said "hey come with me" and took me to the quiet room. I actually ended up meeting Meg Turney there because she said she wanted to check on the people there to make sure they were all okay.
@ButterflyFallacy Roosterteeth is actually really really cool with that kind of thing, they know that people suffer from mental problems or need to get away from people. I actually had a guardian that came to me at one point and said "hey come with me" and took me to the quiet room. I actually ended up meeting Meg Turney there because she said she wanted to check on the people there to make sure they were all okay.
@Ladycowbell
That's super awesome! Wow!
And what a lucky happenstance for you! :D
@Ladycowbell
That's super awesome! Wow!
And what a lucky happenstance for you! :D
15wxth5.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 115 116