Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leavin' FR! Pay What You Want Run
I hope this ends in like an hour so I can still be here for the final prize. Ahahaha. Why didn't I schedule my appointment for 3 p.m.?
I hope this ends in like an hour so I can still be here for the final prize. Ahahaha. Why didn't I schedule my appointment for 3 p.m.?
Rattles is posting it up now!
[quote name="Shrineart" date=2015-05-28 09:26:48] Rattles is posting it up now! [/quote] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/0d763d270ae9a08ee6f2579add462d5f/tumblr_inline_nck5dkPxD91sxkt5l.gif[/img]
Shrineart wrote on 2015-05-28:

tumblr_inline_nck5dkPxD91sxkt5l.gif
@Rattlecat

I'll offer 130k for the Wind Sprite
@Rattlecat

I'll offer 130k for the Wind Sprite
y0YshUu.png
@Rattlecat

500 GEMS FOR THE PLAGUE SPRITE, HENSON BE WITH ME THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT GIFT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND D:
@Rattlecat

500 GEMS FOR THE PLAGUE SPRITE, HENSON BE WITH ME THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT GIFT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND D:
@Rattlecat I would love a Plague sprite for 100k, please?

Edit: Any sprite? XD
@Rattlecat I would love a Plague sprite for 100k, please?

Edit: Any sprite? XD
Gr7tY6Q.gif
*lol* Maybe we can get a doctor to make a party call (similar to a house call) to check everyone's palpitating hearts!
*lol* Maybe we can get a doctor to make a party call (similar to a house call) to check everyone's palpitating hearts!
FBb49Y6.png
@Rattlecat

Could I please get the wind Sprite for 500,000 treasure?

edit:
I was so nervous I forgot to add a little something as to why I'd like it, so here goes:
I really like the wind sprites aesthetic (well all of the sprites, but who doesn't?) and it's one of the sprites I'm still missing. I'm trying for a near complete bestiary, but saving for the sprites is hard. So I pretty much offered all the treasure I have on hand. Though I understand if you won't choose me, after all there are so many nice candidates. Thank you for this great opportunity. ^_^

*shaky fingers crossed*

I see they are gone. Thank you for the chance
@Rattlecat

Could I please get the wind Sprite for 500,000 treasure?

edit:
I was so nervous I forgot to add a little something as to why I'd like it, so here goes:
I really like the wind sprites aesthetic (well all of the sprites, but who doesn't?) and it's one of the sprites I'm still missing. I'm trying for a near complete bestiary, but saving for the sprites is hard. So I pretty much offered all the treasure I have on hand. Though I understand if you won't choose me, after all there are so many nice candidates. Thank you for this great opportunity. ^_^

*shaky fingers crossed*

I see they are gone. Thank you for the chance
dsiNAWk.png tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
@rattlecat
@Shrineart

Omg I only have 37k and 5 gems... it's embarrassingly little but can I offer that for the Nature Sprite?
@rattlecat
@Shrineart

Omg I only have 37k and 5 gems... it's embarrassingly little but can I offer that for the Nature Sprite?
Posted ladies and gent. Begin!
Posted ladies and gent. Begin!