Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Touken Ranbu Chat
1 2
Yes, if you played the infamous Touken Ranbu game or also known as Sword Hell, come join this discussion and we'll discuss all your struggles of the 1:30 curse, not getting the sword you want, Jiji, Ichi-nii san, Surprise Crane and many more :D
Yes, if you played the infamous Touken Ranbu game or also known as Sword Hell, come join this discussion and we'll discuss all your struggles of the 1:30 curse, not getting the sword you want, Jiji, Ichi-nii san, Surprise Crane and many more :D
@GeibiElle
*sob* I really want to play this game. I've been waiting til the summer to play it because of school. Alas, all the servers are full.

Tell me, is this game fun? Am I missing out on hot Sword Hell? :')
@GeibiElle
*sob* I really want to play this game. I've been waiting til the summer to play it because of school. Alas, all the servers are full.

Tell me, is this game fun? Am I missing out on hot Sword Hell? :')
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@ErsatzLace The game is really fun! Although most of the time I grind my swords for leveling up than forging them. Even if you didn't start playing yet you can be in the fandom already! That's how I started it off, but you're not missing out any of the fun, I hope you'll get to play the game real soon ^^
@ErsatzLace The game is really fun! Although most of the time I grind my swords for leveling up than forging them. Even if you didn't start playing yet you can be in the fandom already! That's how I started it off, but you're not missing out any of the fun, I hope you'll get to play the game real soon ^^
@GeibiElle i'm in 1:30 hell right now, i can't get hotorumaru ;_; *gross sobs*
@GeibiElle i'm in 1:30 hell right now, i can't get hotorumaru ;_; *gross sobs*
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
he/they . frt+13 tumblr_lkl7439kSD1qfamg6.gif
@Xiellaris If you still play, how ya dealing with the new proxy update xD
I got mine to work aah
@Xiellaris If you still play, how ya dealing with the new proxy update xD
I got mine to work aah
dumb_banner_by_enexurei-dbn0678.png
I really want to play this game, and I'm watching the two anime adaptations. I take it the game is available in English? Do you buy it or play it online?
I really want to play this game, and I'm watching the two anime adaptations. I take it the game is available in English? Do you buy it or play it online?
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@PrehistoryMaker
The game is only available in Japanese, but you can play it online. However, since it blocks anyone outside of Japan from playing it, you need to use a proxy/VPN. (When I played it there was a browser cookie method that would allow you to get in through that, but you can now get locked out if you use that method.)
@PrehistoryMaker
The game is only available in Japanese, but you can play it online. However, since it blocks anyone outside of Japan from playing it, you need to use a proxy/VPN. (When I played it there was a browser cookie method that would allow you to get in through that, but you can now get locked out if you use that method.)
@FValentine: Oh… That sucks. And it's stupid. Opening the game up to overseas means more players, which mean more money for the developers! And I'm not nearly tech-savvy enough to do that bypass thing… I guess I'll have to content myself with the anime and maybe gameplay videos. ;-;
@FValentine: Oh… That sucks. And it's stupid. Opening the game up to overseas means more players, which mean more money for the developers! And I'm not nearly tech-savvy enough to do that bypass thing… I guess I'll have to content myself with the anime and maybe gameplay videos. ;-;
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I love Touken Ranbu, though I've only seen the Anime. And there's finally the first three episodes of season 2!
I love Touken Ranbu, though I've only seen the Anime. And there's finally the first three episodes of season 2!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Bruh, two year old thread back from the dead.

@enex Man that proxy update was annoying. I've been playing with the cookies since forever, didn't want to touch VPN because it's not as safe but I got the HTML workaround to work. It's kinda gross how all the kanji are boxes and the announcement page cuts off halfway down though. :///

@PrehistoryMaker If you're interested in playing, there is a step-to-step tutorial on the Wiki here. It's pretty in depth so you can get everything started up with enough persistence. c:

I just finished watching Hanamaru the other week and I'm about 2 episodes in into Katsugeki! Bruh, the mood whiplash man. All the happy time with Hanamaru, I was a little scared to start Katsugeki but heck, it's good.

I screamed the moment I heard Kalafina doing the ending. I heckin love Kalafina.

Gamewise, just a little salty over all my wasted resources trying to get Tomoegata.. Aaaa, I wanted that fancy bird man and he's a Naginata too! I did get a lot of training done with the concurrent Training Event. I can always use another Kiwame set. uvu
Bruh, two year old thread back from the dead.

@enex Man that proxy update was annoying. I've been playing with the cookies since forever, didn't want to touch VPN because it's not as safe but I got the HTML workaround to work. It's kinda gross how all the kanji are boxes and the announcement page cuts off halfway down though. :///

@PrehistoryMaker If you're interested in playing, there is a step-to-step tutorial on the Wiki here. It's pretty in depth so you can get everything started up with enough persistence. c:

I just finished watching Hanamaru the other week and I'm about 2 episodes in into Katsugeki! Bruh, the mood whiplash man. All the happy time with Hanamaru, I was a little scared to start Katsugeki but heck, it's good.

I screamed the moment I heard Kalafina doing the ending. I heckin love Kalafina.

Gamewise, just a little salty over all my wasted resources trying to get Tomoegata.. Aaaa, I wanted that fancy bird man and he's a Naginata too! I did get a lot of training done with the concurrent Training Event. I can always use another Kiwame set. uvu
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
1 2