Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Couple Art Needed! <3
Hey guys! Would anyone be interested in drawing a couple pic of my dragon Solaith and her mate Vahlok? I have treasure and gems so I'm not picky with what kind of payment you want. Here they are: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132667/13266621_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132670/13266940_350.png[/img] Vahlok of course does not need his armour...I know it would be a pain to draw! <3 Thanks so much!
Hey guys!

Would anyone be interested in drawing a couple pic of my dragon Solaith and her mate Vahlok? I have treasure and gems so I'm not picky with what kind of payment you want.

Here they are:

13266621_350.png 13266940_350.png

Vahlok of course does not need his armour...I know it would be a pain to draw! <3

Thanks so much!
@mysticals

If you're still looking, I'd love to do a piece for you! My art shop is linked in my signature.
@mysticals

If you're still looking, I'd love to do a piece for you! My art shop is linked in my signature.
CheshiresMoon --> AesopsFabled
10ndsn7.jpg
@CheshiresMoon

Wow, thanks so much! <3 I absolutely love your art! Could I commission a flat colour piece from you?
@CheshiresMoon

Wow, thanks so much! <3 I absolutely love your art! Could I commission a flat colour piece from you?
@Mysticals

Sure! Would you prefer busts or full bodies? Also, would you be comfortable with gem payment?
@Mysticals

Sure! Would you prefer busts or full bodies? Also, would you be comfortable with gem payment?
10ndsn7.jpg
@CheshiresMoon

Full body, please! And sure, not a problem at all! How much?
@CheshiresMoon

Full body, please! And sure, not a problem at all! How much?
@Mysticals

For a full body, with a second character, it would be 2200, but I do prefer to receive payment in a half-now half-later fashion.

Also, is there a particular pose you'd prefer?
@Mysticals

For a full body, with a second character, it would be 2200, but I do prefer to receive payment in a half-now half-later fashion.

Also, is there a particular pose you'd prefer?
10ndsn7.jpg
@CheshiresMoon

Nope, any pose is fine!

And 2200 sounds great! I can send over the first half now if you would like?
@CheshiresMoon

Nope, any pose is fine!

And 2200 sounds great! I can send over the first half now if you would like?
@Mysticals

Sure! I'll get started right away! The only other commission in my queue is almost finished!
@Mysticals

Sure! I'll get started right away! The only other commission in my queue is almost finished!
10ndsn7.jpg
@CheshiresMoon

Perfect! <3 And there you go, I've sent over the first half of the payment!
@CheshiresMoon

Perfect! <3 And there you go, I've sent over the first half of the payment!
@mysticals if you'd like, i do gijinka art - link in sig banner ^ ^
@mysticals if you'd like, i do gijinka art - link in sig banner ^ ^
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif