Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [closed]
Welcome to the Desert Valley Hatchery

I sell a variety of colors and am looking to expand my breed selection soon!

RULES
  1. 1:550 Gem:Treasure Ratio. I accept mixed payment.
  2. 10% Discount for Lightning members, or members of the dominating flight
  3. All dragons listed here will be at least 10-25% more expensive on the AH. I will list Hatchery prices AND AH prices.
  4. Eyes will be Lightning.
  5. PLEASE PING ME if you're interested in a dragon. Otherwise I'm likely to miss your post.
  6. I am always open to haggling, but please make a counteroffer.
  7. If you see dragons in my lair that you want me to throw on a nest, please let me know.
  8. I will hold dragons for up to a week. After that, they're going back into the pool.
  9. Any dragons bought are yours to do with as you please.
  10. Refunds will be given at 75%. for example, if you buy a 100kt dragon from me, and you want a refund, you will be given 75kt back.
Welcome to the Desert Valley Hatchery

I sell a variety of colors and am looking to expand my breed selection soon!

RULES
  1. 1:550 Gem:Treasure Ratio. I accept mixed payment.
  2. 10% Discount for Lightning members, or members of the dominating flight
  3. All dragons listed here will be at least 10-25% more expensive on the AH. I will list Hatchery prices AND AH prices.
  4. Eyes will be Lightning.
  5. PLEASE PING ME if you're interested in a dragon. Otherwise I'm likely to miss your post.
  6. I am always open to haggling, but please make a counteroffer.
  7. If you see dragons in my lair that you want me to throw on a nest, please let me know.
  8. I will hold dragons for up to a week. After that, they're going back into the pool.
  9. Any dragons bought are yours to do with as you please.
  10. Refunds will be given at 75%. for example, if you buy a 100kt dragon from me, and you want a refund, you will be given 75kt back.
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
@Kievan

And a self-ping so I don't lose this thread.
@Kievan

And a self-ping so I don't lose this thread.
@Kievan I was wondering if I could get the Skydancer Female?
@Kievan I was wondering if I could get the Skydancer Female?
@cosmicprince

Oh whoa I haven't updated this in forever because I've been super busy! Sorry mate, she's sold, but I can put you on a pinglist for if the parents get another Obs/Obs/Gold Female, if you'd like?

Sorry about that!
@cosmicprince

Oh whoa I haven't updated this in forever because I've been super busy! Sorry mate, she's sold, but I can put you on a pinglist for if the parents get another Obs/Obs/Gold Female, if you'd like?

Sorry about that!
@Kievan That's alright! Yeah that'd be great, thanks!
@Kievan That's alright! Yeah that'd be great, thanks!
Bump :>
Bump :>