Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not getting achievement for chess piecse
I have 97 black pawns, 51 white pawns, 46 black rooks, 10 white rooks, 50 black knights, 15 white knights, 37 black bishops, 16 white bishops, 18 black queens, 1 white queen, 9 black kings, and 2 white kings...and i am not getting the chess pieces achievement.

-L
I have 97 black pawns, 51 white pawns, 46 black rooks, 10 white rooks, 50 black knights, 15 white knights, 37 black bishops, 16 white bishops, 18 black queens, 1 white queen, 9 black kings, and 2 white kings...and i am not getting the chess pieces achievement.

-L
Achievements have been turned off for a while. No idea when they will be back, hopefully soon!
Achievements have been turned off for a while. No idea when they will be back, hopefully soon!
Kita_Small_By_Policide_DA.png
Word. Thanks :)
Word. Thanks :)
That's weird because I got an achievement today, and it's showing up....

@Rfrayo @Kita
That's weird because I got an achievement today, and it's showing up....

@Rfrayo @Kita
@Noxious - Coliseum and breeding achievements have been working, for the most part. I know Xhaz specifically said that most of the Coliseum ones have been left on: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=825011&p=mb
@Noxious - Coliseum and breeding achievements have been working, for the most part. I know Xhaz specifically said that most of the Coliseum ones have been left on: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=825011&p=mb
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Noxious
I know for sure Breeding achievements work, and Alphaeon said Coli ones too.
But item ones (such as familiars, item collections, eggs, etc.) don't work :(
@Noxious
I know for sure Breeding achievements work, and Alphaeon said Coli ones too.
But item ones (such as familiars, item collections, eggs, etc.) don't work :(
Kita_Small_By_Policide_DA.png