Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@deathbotly
Sorry to hear you're going, but thank you for putting something like this up and best of luck to you :D
@deathbotly
Sorry to hear you're going, but thank you for putting something like this up and best of luck to you :D
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
*Tilts his head, curious as to what's going on* "What am I being tagged here for?"
*Tilts his head, curious as to what's going on* "What am I being tagged here for?"
UdhXBQ4.png
@Deathbotly, I hope you enjoy your life outside of FR! ^_^ Hopefully one day you will return! ^^
@Deathbotly, I hope you enjoy your life outside of FR! ^_^ Hopefully one day you will return! ^^
Always sad to see a member of the community go; I hope that your life is bright and that many good things are to come c:
Always sad to see a member of the community go; I hope that your life is bright and that many good things are to come c:
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@deathbotly sorry to see you leave :( if you still have old festival things id love any of them! if not, id be happy with anything^^
@deathbotly sorry to see you leave :( if you still have old festival things id love any of them! if not, id be happy with anything^^
G5TXkiW.png
@deathbotly best of luck to you in the real world! c:
@deathbotly best of luck to you in the real world! c:
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif IHd9PNx.gif
@deathbotly

i love surprises and thank you for your legacy!
i sent crs for a couple of your babes, but feel free to refuse any of them!
and my friend @Aiirotaka would probs appreciate something :3
@deathbotly

i love surprises and thank you for your legacy!
i sent crs for a couple of your babes, but feel free to refuse any of them!
and my friend @Aiirotaka would probs appreciate something :3
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
I'm all out! I gave away over 200 skins, including full sets of 2013 arcane stuff, about a dozen sprites, three tricktrouper crowns and other festival apparel, and a bunch of dragons.

Two nests hatch tonight, and their parents will be crossroaded, and that's a wrap! Thank you all, and sorry I couldn't get everyone.

CLOSED
I'm all out! I gave away over 200 skins, including full sets of 2013 arcane stuff, about a dozen sprites, three tricktrouper crowns and other festival apparel, and a bunch of dragons.

Two nests hatch tonight, and their parents will be crossroaded, and that's a wrap! Thank you all, and sorry I couldn't get everyone.

CLOSED

CLOSED

CLOSED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29