Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds "server lost"
For some reason my fairgrounds keeps popping up the Connection lost error and it just started today. For some reason I can play on my bf's computer but I can't play on my own computer now, it was just working two days ago when i was playing and I have tried to figure out what is wrong but I am coming up empty... I am using google chrome which is the same browser i used on his and was using before on my computer and I use the same trend micro internet security that his does too. Help please. I did try emptying my cache.
For some reason my fairgrounds keeps popping up the Connection lost error and it just started today. For some reason I can play on my bf's computer but I can't play on my own computer now, it was just working two days ago when i was playing and I have tried to figure out what is wrong but I am coming up empty... I am using google chrome which is the same browser i used on his and was using before on my computer and I use the same trend micro internet security that his does too. Help please. I did try emptying my cache.
I will add I tried it with anti virus turned off all together and it still booted me.
I will add I tried it with anti virus turned off all together and it still booted me.
Similar problem here, but I can't access the coliseum either. Is this an issue that the site can resolve?
Similar problem here, but I can't access the coliseum either. Is this an issue that the site can resolve?
I've got this too but it started yesterday. I use Firefox so it's not just Chrome. Also tried the Game Socket toggle but it made no difference at all.
I've got this too but it started yesterday. I use Firefox so it's not just Chrome. Also tried the Game Socket toggle but it made no difference at all.
SeqT2qU.jpgwoot6obhe1u.jpg
Same here, I'm using Firefox and have been either unable to access the coli or getting kicked off at random all day.
Same here, I'm using Firefox and have been either unable to access the coli or getting kicked off at random all day.
I've only recently started playing but I haven't been able to really play either the fairgrounds or the coliseum because of constant disconnecting. As with the others, toggling to the alternative socket and still no luck.
I've only recently started playing but I haven't been able to really play either the fairgrounds or the coliseum because of constant disconnecting. As with the others, toggling to the alternative socket and still no luck.