Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Space Pirates (open)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @Bright @Chimney @CoelacanthHead @antelope @Zenjinthala
(Sorry about the delay! I've been sick for a while now, but I finally caught up!
Paraparasol, thank you so much for your kind words (several pages back XD) I'm glad you like him!
Also, are pyrokitsune and 113shoe still in this?
hah i just noticed we have three people with a XD Audrey, Adrian and Aaron)

Jack had left around the same time as Adrian, which had been late enough for him to know when they were supposed to meet again, and too early to meet the new arrivals. Well, he partly did knew Aaron, considering he spend most of his time in front of the bar and the houses around it. That was where he was now, fast asleep. While the desert planet was a pain in the butt, at least it was somewhat warm during the night.
The only thing that woke him up was the sudden noise of the ship coming to a halt over the bar. It was beautiful! Rarely did Jack get to see brand-new military ships. He had seen his fair share of wealthy yacht-ships and cruiser, and piles of half-broken pirate ships, but this...

After having marvelled for god know how long, Jackie finally got up and put the strap of his metal mystery case over his shoulder, heading for the bar. Admittingly, he got a little over-excited considering there could have been 'unincluded ones' within the bar.
He peeked in, grinning like a fool. "Our ride is here, and it's a party van!" With that he drummed lightly on the doorframe, backing up so he could crane his head back and properly look at it. He laughed, because it was a beauty!
@paraparasol @PyroKitsune @113shoe @Bright @Chimney @CoelacanthHead @antelope @Zenjinthala
(Sorry about the delay! I've been sick for a while now, but I finally caught up!
Paraparasol, thank you so much for your kind words (several pages back XD) I'm glad you like him!
Also, are pyrokitsune and 113shoe still in this?
hah i just noticed we have three people with a XD Audrey, Adrian and Aaron)

Jack had left around the same time as Adrian, which had been late enough for him to know when they were supposed to meet again, and too early to meet the new arrivals. Well, he partly did knew Aaron, considering he spend most of his time in front of the bar and the houses around it. That was where he was now, fast asleep. While the desert planet was a pain in the butt, at least it was somewhat warm during the night.
The only thing that woke him up was the sudden noise of the ship coming to a halt over the bar. It was beautiful! Rarely did Jack get to see brand-new military ships. He had seen his fair share of wealthy yacht-ships and cruiser, and piles of half-broken pirate ships, but this...

After having marvelled for god know how long, Jackie finally got up and put the strap of his metal mystery case over his shoulder, heading for the bar. Admittingly, he got a little over-excited considering there could have been 'unincluded ones' within the bar.
He peeked in, grinning like a fool. "Our ride is here, and it's a party van!" With that he drummed lightly on the doorframe, backing up so he could crane his head back and properly look at it. He laughed, because it was a beauty!
+9 FR time
@Bright
@Chimney
@antelope
@paraparasol
@CoelacanthHead

((No, PyroKitsune and 113shoe aren't in the game ... No character and never answer to my messages ... :'( As Draconox and Deoxyriboss ... ))

"Finally, the team is complete, or the most ... The others will embark during the travel." he said for himself. "Falstaff, Jack, Aaron and Audrey, let's go on the ship, our time is running out. Adrian, you know the vessel, I suppose you can take the command. We will discuss about the plan and the itinerary far away of this planet. Hoping they will not understand too quickly and follow us." Zenjin'Thala was excited by the new travel with this new crew. It's a pity they haven't the time however the aventure promised to discover those people and new outlook.
He took his bags and opened the door for the others "After you, Miss and Gentlemen !". While they were going out, he took a longer look at the ship. All the group surely think the same : beautiful engine. Marvel of technology. Missing the life in it to vibrate into the space.
@Bright
@Chimney
@antelope
@paraparasol
@CoelacanthHead

((No, PyroKitsune and 113shoe aren't in the game ... No character and never answer to my messages ... :'( As Draconox and Deoxyriboss ... ))

"Finally, the team is complete, or the most ... The others will embark during the travel." he said for himself. "Falstaff, Jack, Aaron and Audrey, let's go on the ship, our time is running out. Adrian, you know the vessel, I suppose you can take the command. We will discuss about the plan and the itinerary far away of this planet. Hoping they will not understand too quickly and follow us." Zenjin'Thala was excited by the new travel with this new crew. It's a pity they haven't the time however the aventure promised to discover those people and new outlook.
He took his bags and opened the door for the others "After you, Miss and Gentlemen !". While they were going out, he took a longer look at the ship. All the group surely think the same : beautiful engine. Marvel of technology. Missing the life in it to vibrate into the space.
@Chimney @antelope @paraparasol @CoelacanthHead @Zenjinthala
((Lol at the A names. Adrian happened to be a pirate in my canon universe for him and his bros, so I thought he'd be a good addition to this :P omg Adrian is such a you-know-what though. Pffft))

"Isn't she?" Adrian grinned wickedly at Falstaff. He was plenty proud of his work, which was his motivator for hijacking her.

"Party van..." Adrian mumbled, rolling his eyes. His best work was certainly NOT a party van.

Adrian climbed nimbly up the ladder first. He was skilled in climbing because he, like many workers would risk his neck climbing the temporary structures around ships they worked on to get to where his work needed to be done. They clambered around outside the ships while in a planet's atmosphere frequently as well. Usually then they'd tie themselves to ratlines.

Once up the ladder, Adrian began barking orders to this pilot and that, sending messages to the mechanics down on the engines as well. They needed to get this ship ready to move. Despite the severity of the situation, Adrian was content. Adrenaline was one of three things that really brought him to life. The others being his engineering and mechanical work, and food.
@Chimney @antelope @paraparasol @CoelacanthHead @Zenjinthala
((Lol at the A names. Adrian happened to be a pirate in my canon universe for him and his bros, so I thought he'd be a good addition to this :P omg Adrian is such a you-know-what though. Pffft))

"Isn't she?" Adrian grinned wickedly at Falstaff. He was plenty proud of his work, which was his motivator for hijacking her.

"Party van..." Adrian mumbled, rolling his eyes. His best work was certainly NOT a party van.

Adrian climbed nimbly up the ladder first. He was skilled in climbing because he, like many workers would risk his neck climbing the temporary structures around ships they worked on to get to where his work needed to be done. They clambered around outside the ships while in a planet's atmosphere frequently as well. Usually then they'd tie themselves to ratlines.

Once up the ladder, Adrian began barking orders to this pilot and that, sending messages to the mechanics down on the engines as well. They needed to get this ship ready to move. Despite the severity of the situation, Adrian was content. Adrenaline was one of three things that really brought him to life. The others being his engineering and mechanical work, and food.
Vb1TA3f.png
@Bright
@Chimney
@antelope
@paraparasol
@CoelacanthHead

Zenjin' let the others climb first. He watched them, in cas if one of them wasn't at ease on the ladder. His friends could intervene however the shadows were quite quiet about the new crew. He thought quickly about his microprocessor but it wasn't the good moment. The blue man looked around in the street, where some people began to come out their houses to see what was happening. The military ship wasn't so discreet , early in the morning, above a bar.

After the last person and a last look, he climbed too. On the deck*, he smiled at the view of those people coming and going, remembering how it was on the previous ship.

"Adrian, what can we do during the take-off ?" he asked, glancing at the group with, I suppose, their own bags.

*((Not sure for a ship ... Is "deck" correct ?))
@Bright
@Chimney
@antelope
@paraparasol
@CoelacanthHead

Zenjin' let the others climb first. He watched them, in cas if one of them wasn't at ease on the ladder. His friends could intervene however the shadows were quite quiet about the new crew. He thought quickly about his microprocessor but it wasn't the good moment. The blue man looked around in the street, where some people began to come out their houses to see what was happening. The military ship wasn't so discreet , early in the morning, above a bar.

After the last person and a last look, he climbed too. On the deck*, he smiled at the view of those people coming and going, remembering how it was on the previous ship.

"Adrian, what can we do during the take-off ?" he asked, glancing at the group with, I suppose, their own bags.

*((Not sure for a ship ... Is "deck" correct ?))
@Chimney
@antelope
@paraparasol
@CoelacanthHead
@Zenjinthala
((Since it's an airship, it doesn't have a deck because that would be open to the air, or lack thereof in space. But like a pirate ship in pirates of the Caribbean would have a deck. I think the command center on an airship might be called a bridge? I can't remember. ^^; Oh and sorry for the absence, I must have lost track of the ping and forgotten to get back to it.))

"Sit down and strap in!" Adrian called as he ran about making sure everyone was where they needed to be for the ship to enter space.

Adrian could hear the communications going off. His stomach felt as if it had dropped right out of the ship. That was the military, and they were calling to get their ship back.

"Let's move!" He shouted, setting up a small earpiece connected wirelessly to the ship's communication system.
@Chimney
@antelope
@paraparasol
@CoelacanthHead
@Zenjinthala
((Since it's an airship, it doesn't have a deck because that would be open to the air, or lack thereof in space. But like a pirate ship in pirates of the Caribbean would have a deck. I think the command center on an airship might be called a bridge? I can't remember. ^^; Oh and sorry for the absence, I must have lost track of the ping and forgotten to get back to it.))

"Sit down and strap in!" Adrian called as he ran about making sure everyone was where they needed to be for the ship to enter space.

Adrian could hear the communications going off. His stomach felt as if it had dropped right out of the ship. That was the military, and they were calling to get their ship back.

"Let's move!" He shouted, setting up a small earpiece connected wirelessly to the ship's communication system.
Vb1TA3f.png
((hello all!! i'm still here but i'm in the middle of finals so i can't reply rn! as soon as finals are over i'll hop back in!))
((hello all!! i'm still here but i'm in the middle of finals so i can't reply rn! as soon as finals are over i'll hop back in!))
Psst, hello! I'd like to join, mostly because recently my novel that was supposed to be very serious and dramatic ended up being about space pirates without me knowing how the hell that happened so yeah... Space pirates. Yahoo. So, do I have to PM an application to someone or just write it out here?
Psst, hello! I'd like to join, mostly because recently my novel that was supposed to be very serious and dramatic ended up being about space pirates without me knowing how the hell that happened so yeah... Space pirates. Yahoo. So, do I have to PM an application to someone or just write it out here?
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Bright @Chimney @Zenjinthala @CoelacanthHead

Aaron tossed his apron on the counter at the bar for the last time and climbed up the ladder and boarded the ship, processor still in his back pocket. He joined the rest of the crew on the bridge dusted off his pants, and took a seat. "Oh," he said feeling the processor in his pocket. "Zenjin, here. As promised." He smiled and held the repaired device out to him.

@Nimphy We all just posted them in this thread. since they just got on the ship you might want to write your char so they're already onboard! like one of the npcs Bright just mentioned
@PyroKitsune @113shoe @antelope @Deoxyriboss @Draconox @Bright @Chimney @Zenjinthala @CoelacanthHead

Aaron tossed his apron on the counter at the bar for the last time and climbed up the ladder and boarded the ship, processor still in his back pocket. He joined the rest of the crew on the bridge dusted off his pants, and took a seat. "Oh," he said feeling the processor in his pocket. "Zenjin, here. As promised." He smiled and held the repaired device out to him.

@Nimphy We all just posted them in this thread. since they just got on the ship you might want to write your char so they're already onboard! like one of the npcs Bright just mentioned
@Nimphy or a stowaway from the military base. If that's more your thing than a mechanic. lol
@Nimphy or a stowaway from the military base. If that's more your thing than a mechanic. lol
Vb1TA3f.png
OOC : Really sorry everyone, I started the exams :x ... And I didn't get the ping messages. Strange ...
So, let's proceed in order :
@Bright Thanks for this correction ! I forgot that we aren't in the Disney's film "Treasure Planet" ! ... Even if it could be possible. So, it's called "bridge". I'll remember.
@paraparasol Don't worry, this period is ... Hm ... Delicate and tricky.
@Nimphy Yes, you can join :D Just post your character sheet and we will see if it's valid (it's more to avoid the God Mod than an other reason). And, as Bright and paraparasol said, the easiest could be a stowaway or a member of the military crew ... (Wait until we get the prisoner will be ... very long, I think !)

Out of Out of Character (Muhahaha) //
@Chimney
@antelope
@CoelacanthHead

Zenjin'Thala didn't wait that Adrian said this a second time. He took a place and strapped in, tightening his bag between his legs. Adrian's face let him guess that the military noticed them.
When Aaron called him, he turned the head and saw the processor, almost like new ! They wasn't so far from the other, Zenjin' reached out and took it with a great smile. "Oh, you did it ? You're awesome !" He tossed and turned it in his hands, happy to see the little processor repared. "How much do I owe you ?" he asked with his eternal great smile.
OOC : Really sorry everyone, I started the exams :x ... And I didn't get the ping messages. Strange ...
So, let's proceed in order :
@Bright Thanks for this correction ! I forgot that we aren't in the Disney's film "Treasure Planet" ! ... Even if it could be possible. So, it's called "bridge". I'll remember.
@paraparasol Don't worry, this period is ... Hm ... Delicate and tricky.
@Nimphy Yes, you can join :D Just post your character sheet and we will see if it's valid (it's more to avoid the God Mod than an other reason). And, as Bright and paraparasol said, the easiest could be a stowaway or a member of the military crew ... (Wait until we get the prisoner will be ... very long, I think !)

Out of Out of Character (Muhahaha) //
@Chimney
@antelope
@CoelacanthHead

Zenjin'Thala didn't wait that Adrian said this a second time. He took a place and strapped in, tightening his bag between his legs. Adrian's face let him guess that the military noticed them.
When Aaron called him, he turned the head and saw the processor, almost like new ! They wasn't so far from the other, Zenjin' reached out and took it with a great smile. "Oh, you did it ? You're awesome !" He tossed and turned it in his hands, happy to see the little processor repared. "How much do I owe you ?" he asked with his eternal great smile.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20