Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar v. 2.0 ("rerelease")
1 2 3 4
Perhaps making a secondary achievement for getting them all together apart from the super duper limited ones.

I do think however having very very expensive familiars gives elite players something to strive for after completing the rest of the game and therefore don't think a complete collection is something that should be just handed to everyone on a plate, this coming from someone who doesn't have these elite familiars and probably never will.
Perhaps making a secondary achievement for getting them all together apart from the super duper limited ones.

I do think however having very very expensive familiars gives elite players something to strive for after completing the rest of the game and therefore don't think a complete collection is something that should be just handed to everyone on a plate, this coming from someone who doesn't have these elite familiars and probably never will.
dragons.jpg
Strong No Support for knockoff familiars that take up the same slot as the original n the bestiary.
Strong No Support for bringing back retired familiars.

Neutral support for splitting the bestiary into two blocks.

There is nothing wrong with retired items. They are often like a badge to indicate " I was there and I did this." I sympathize with those who are driven to have complete bestiaries, but in the same time there isn't rally anything unfair about it.

Strong No Support for knockoff familiars that take up the same slot as the original n the bestiary.

Neutral support for splitting the bestiary into two blocks.

There is nothing wrong with retired items. They are often like a badge to indicate " I was there and I did this." I sympathize with those who are driven to have complete bestiaries, but in the same time there isn't rally anything unfair about it.

[quote name="Darcarin" date=2015-05-24 06:47:48] Strong No Support for knockoff familiars that take up the same slot as the original n the bestiary. Strong No Support for bringing back retired familiars. [/quote] My thoughts exactly. I do favor a second bestiary to some degree.
Darcarin wrote on 2015-05-24:

My thoughts exactly.
I do favor a second bestiary to some degree.
Stuff will one day go here.
1 2 3 4