Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Forum: Search Feature
If this forum has a search feature I have not yet found it.

It would be handy in many of the forums to find topics submitted by specific people or topics on specific subjects. It would especially be handy in the suggestion forum so someone can see how many times before similar suggestions have been made, what has already been discussed about such suggestions and then they can decide to add to an already existing topic rather than create a new one because they can't find older ones.
If this forum has a search feature I have not yet found it.

It would be handy in many of the forums to find topics submitted by specific people or topics on specific subjects. It would especially be handy in the suggestion forum so someone can see how many times before similar suggestions have been made, what has already been discussed about such suggestions and then they can decide to add to an already existing topic rather than create a new one because they can't find older ones.
@AndrouMcEth

Forum search technically exists but it's been disabled. The admins will bring it back someday, probably when they finish the recoding of the forums.
@AndrouMcEth

Forum search technically exists but it's been disabled. The admins will bring it back someday, probably when they finish the recoding of the forums.
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
It's here but currently disabled.
It's here but currently disabled.
JUcTcBe.png
The forum search was disabled because it was a major contributor to the lag that the site had in the good ol year of 2013
The forum search was disabled because it was a major contributor to the lag that the site had in the good ol year of 2013
Ah, that is very annoying but understandable. It is a shame though, many people don't seem to take the time to dig though many pages to find similar topics. While I was doing so I saw multiple topics just about gender change scrolls I'm not sure about that idea my self but it seems a shame that the multiple people that thought it was important enough to post don't all seem to be in the same thread.
Ah, that is very annoying but understandable. It is a shame though, many people don't seem to take the time to dig though many pages to find similar topics. While I was doing so I saw multiple topics just about gender change scrolls I'm not sure about that idea my self but it seems a shame that the multiple people that thought it was important enough to post don't all seem to be in the same thread.
Yeah, I just posted a suggestion myself. I still would have posted it (the suggestion was slightly different), but I could not find the earlier topics.
Yeah, I just posted a suggestion myself. I still would have posted it (the suggestion was slightly different), but I could not find the earlier topics.
JUcTcBe.png