Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLEANOUT! (apprl/user accents/RTB dergs)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Cheynei lol I got my tongue pierced, my ear gaged, the top of one pierced and I have a second set on my ears. Then I have a tattoo on my leg. Lol she paid for the ear stuff. But everything else was me lol.
@Cheynei lol I got my tongue pierced, my ear gaged, the top of one pierced and I have a second set on my ears. Then I have a tattoo on my leg. Lol she paid for the ear stuff. But everything else was me lol.
tmMtC1u.png3lIYF54.png2ypbrwz.jpg
@cheynei

How much for Prospera Peonies, Shadowburst Flora M and Fractured Shadow? :)
@cheynei

How much for Prospera Peonies, Shadowburst Flora M and Fractured Shadow? :)
@Lucipurr oh man that is AMAZING. Yeah I only have a cartilage piercing and two sets of lobe piercings. Getting an industrial done this summer hopefully but it also depends on how well I can hide it, with me starting a new job and all D:

@Wicca
Prospera Peonies - 600 gems or treasure equivalent
Shadowburst Flora - 1000 gems or treasure equivalent
Fractured Shadow - 1500 gems or treasure equivalent

c: Sorry the prices are high, they're based on how likely reruns will happen (if at all) ;___; Thanks so much for your interest!!
@Lucipurr oh man that is AMAZING. Yeah I only have a cartilage piercing and two sets of lobe piercings. Getting an industrial done this summer hopefully but it also depends on how well I can hide it, with me starting a new job and all D:

@Wicca
Prospera Peonies - 600 gems or treasure equivalent
Shadowburst Flora - 1000 gems or treasure equivalent
Fractured Shadow - 1500 gems or treasure equivalent

c: Sorry the prices are high, they're based on how likely reruns will happen (if at all) ;___; Thanks so much for your interest!!
OCapJAm.jpg
@cheynei

Would you accept 1000 gems + 2,000 gems of treasure in 1:580?
@cheynei

Would you accept 1000 gems + 2,000 gems of treasure in 1:580?
@Wicca for all three, right? Yeah, I totally would :D Feel free to send me payment whenever you're ready, I'm online and will be able to reply immediately c:
@Wicca for all three, right? Yeah, I totally would :D Feel free to send me payment whenever you're ready, I'm online and will be able to reply immediately c:
OCapJAm.jpg
@Cheynei
They have flesh toned thingies, maybe try that.
@Cheynei
They have flesh toned thingies, maybe try that.
tmMtC1u.png3lIYF54.png2ypbrwz.jpg
How much for the peace dove?
How much for the peace dove?
adlsfjlk been neglecting this thread - updated things, so here's a bump :D
adlsfjlk been neglecting this thread - updated things, so here's a bump :D
OCapJAm.jpg
@cheynei

How much will it be for the accent: twinkle aurora flue?
@cheynei

How much will it be for the accent: twinkle aurora flue?
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie 750 gems or 442,500 treasure c: I believe it's still an active accent so you can also get on the waiting list for it at a much cheaper price - I'm just pricing it high because I don't know when the accent maker will choose to reprint/restock in it D:
@Minxwolfie 750 gems or 442,500 treasure c: I believe it's still an active accent so you can also get on the waiting list for it at a much cheaper price - I'm just pricing it high because I don't know when the accent maker will choose to reprint/restock in it D:
OCapJAm.jpg
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24