Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | small group of rp buddies?
1 2 3 4
@Carnifex loving the idea so far, but have you thought of specifics for the mutants? Such as physical, mental, or instinctual mutations?
@Carnifex loving the idea so far, but have you thought of specifics for the mutants? Such as physical, mental, or instinctual mutations?
@redfish
@BrightOfNight
@Chananigans

Sweet now we just need to think of some sort of big bad whoops. I'm kind of drawing a blank other than some outside force/faction/whatever. I mean, depending on how isolated this area is could be another region is coming to take over or something? And everyone is like "okay I don't like you but I dislike being conquered more"?

@Moonwater

YOOOOOO I have never heard of this series but man it sounds cool! As for whether or not humans know, I like to think that's it's kept mostly secret, if only to prevent widespread panic or possible exploitation. I'm sure if someone accidentally found out, they'd probably get yoinked into service or have some memories magicked away.

@QueenNinty

mOAR FRANDS

Let me know what you're up for and we can figure something out?
@redfish
@BrightOfNight
@Chananigans

Sweet now we just need to think of some sort of big bad whoops. I'm kind of drawing a blank other than some outside force/faction/whatever. I mean, depending on how isolated this area is could be another region is coming to take over or something? And everyone is like "okay I don't like you but I dislike being conquered more"?

@Moonwater

YOOOOOO I have never heard of this series but man it sounds cool! As for whether or not humans know, I like to think that's it's kept mostly secret, if only to prevent widespread panic or possible exploitation. I'm sure if someone accidentally found out, they'd probably get yoinked into service or have some memories magicked away.

@QueenNinty

mOAR FRANDS

Let me know what you're up for and we can figure something out?
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex yeah! I feel like we should just start the rap and make it up as we go, cause THOSE are always interesting. XD
@Carnifex yeah! I feel like we should just start the rap and make it up as we go, cause THOSE are always interesting. XD
@Carnifex

Okay, that sounds great! Is there anything else that you can think of off the top of your head?
@Carnifex

Okay, that sounds great! Is there anything else that you can think of off the top of your head?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater

Nah, not off the top of my head. Give me a bit and I'll put up a thread.
@Moonwater

Nah, not off the top of my head. Give me a bit and I'll put up a thread.
JXVUomh.png
1 2 3 4