Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Varactyl's Familiar Bazaar!
1 2 3 4 5
@Varactyl Is the Winter Wolf still available??!?
@Varactyl Is the Winter Wolf still available??!?
@PITBULLs101 You betcha!
@PITBULLs101 You betcha!
676.5xOrd.Varactyl_zpsloo0uj90.png
@Varactyl I would love to have him if you wouldn't mind, its 4,000T correct??!?
@Varactyl I would love to have him if you wouldn't mind, its 4,000T correct??!?
@PITBULLs101 That's why I'm here :) Just send over the treasure.
@PITBULLs101 That's why I'm here :) Just send over the treasure.
@Ratatouille @QueenofHell @BigD0395 @Antilion @jadedjawa @PrinnyPaladin @RappMaster420 @PoetryCupcake @Apollo13 @Overdone

hey dorks come check out my shop

@ProudMango Friend newbie, you may have one free storm seeker, radioactive slime, or noggle. Your choice!

@Slatmes @Yonderly Thanks for boosting up stock! You both have store credit (Slatmes: infinite, Yonderly: 62k)
@Ratatouille @QueenofHell @BigD0395 @Antilion @jadedjawa @PrinnyPaladin @RappMaster420 @PoetryCupcake @Apollo13 @Overdone

hey dorks come check out my shop

@ProudMango Friend newbie, you may have one free storm seeker, radioactive slime, or noggle. Your choice!

@Slatmes @Yonderly Thanks for boosting up stock! You both have store credit (Slatmes: infinite, Yonderly: 62k)
The bear still up for grabs?
The bear still up for grabs?
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
@Varactyl ^
@Varactyl ^
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
@PrinnyPaladin The Cragbacked Bouldursa? Yep!
@PrinnyPaladin The Cragbacked Bouldursa? Yep!
Bump! Check out the new banner.
Bump! Check out the new banner.
@varactyl would it be okay if a bought a few familiars? I've got my eyes on the greenskeeper and earthshaker bears, venomous toridae, silver springbok and celestial antelope, and the swift lumen. that altogether would be 90.5kt, right?
@varactyl would it be okay if a bought a few familiars? I've got my eyes on the greenskeeper and earthshaker bears, venomous toridae, silver springbok and celestial antelope, and the swift lumen. that altogether would be 90.5kt, right?
1 2 3 4 5