Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Ambush for Eliminate
I'm training my first Coli team and I just reached the 7th level with one of my dragons which means that I need an Eliminate stone! Unfortunately I haven't gotten any from the Coliseum and they are too expensive for me to buy. I do have some extra Ambush stones, though, and I was hoping someone would be willing to trade 1:1? Thanks!
I'm training my first Coli team and I just reached the 7th level with one of my dragons which means that I need an Eliminate stone! Unfortunately I haven't gotten any from the Coliseum and they are too expensive for me to buy. I do have some extra Ambush stones, though, and I was hoping someone would be willing to trade 1:1? Thanks!
bump
bump
@BoomerAthena

Sure I'll trade, do you just need one?
@BoomerAthena

Sure I'll trade, do you just need one?
@CodeKhoshehk I need 3, but I only have 1 Ambush, so I have to hope more will drop for me soon :D
@CodeKhoshehk I need 3, but I only have 1 Ambush, so I have to hope more will drop for me soon :D
@BoomerAthena

We can trade the one now if you want. It's up to you.
@BoomerAthena

We can trade the one now if you want. It's up to you.
@CodeKhoshehk Yes please, I think it'll make a difference. Thanks! I'm sending the stone now.
@CodeKhoshehk Yes please, I think it'll make a difference. Thanks! I'm sending the stone now.