Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | wrong reg window guys, note the date
1 2 3 4 5
@Ormarr
#5 perhaps .w.?
@Ormarr
#5 perhaps .w.?
@Ormarr Hello! Could I please adopt 5? Thank you!
@Ormarr Hello! Could I please adopt 5? Thank you!
~bottletops~
@Ormarr Ey! Could I possibly take 3 in? Thanks!
@Ormarr Ey! Could I possibly take 3 in? Thanks!
@bottletops

Sorry, xX8Cheshie8Xx was first! Are there any others you like?

@CactusUniverse

Sure, you can have her! She is currently sitting on nest though, which will be finished in a few days. If that´s okay with you, I will accept your CR as soon as she is done :)

@xX8Cheshie8Xx

Your new dragon is on it's way, welcome to Flight Rising!
@bottletops

Sorry, xX8Cheshie8Xx was first! Are there any others you like?

@CactusUniverse

Sure, you can have her! She is currently sitting on nest though, which will be finished in a few days. If that´s okay with you, I will accept your CR as soon as she is done :)

@xX8Cheshie8Xx

Your new dragon is on it's way, welcome to Flight Rising!
they|them

MjEH5Ch.pngqz8IMTD.pngyVfcZe6.pnguKmk9wE.pngcI4y31n.pngkCevrtE.pngjQyzh7U.png0JtxyY3.pngpIiqvQI.pnguFAkDEd.pngrbYstOM.pngDBqJ1gr.png5TWVbnw.pnguz86eT8.png
RxA6FLA.gif
@Ormarr Oh that's fine and the others are nice just not the type I'm looking for but thank you!
@Ormarr Oh that's fine and the others are nice just not the type I'm looking for but thank you!
~bottletops~
@bottletops In that case, I have one last option for you... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7703084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77031/7703084_350.png[/img] [/url] This big guy is the father of the girl you asked for. If you want him, he´s yours.
@bottletops

In that case, I have one last option for you...

7703084_350.png

This big guy is the father of the girl you asked for. If you want him, he´s yours.
they|them

MjEH5Ch.pngqz8IMTD.pngyVfcZe6.pnguKmk9wE.pngcI4y31n.pngkCevrtE.pngjQyzh7U.png0JtxyY3.pngpIiqvQI.pnguFAkDEd.pngrbYstOM.pngDBqJ1gr.png5TWVbnw.pnguz86eT8.png
RxA6FLA.gif
@Ormarr Oh my! Are you sure? I'd love to take him in! But only if you're VERY sure!
@Ormarr Oh my! Are you sure? I'd love to take him in! But only if you're VERY sure!
~bottletops~
@bottletops

I am very sure :) I´ll send you the CR. Please take good care of him!!
@bottletops

I am very sure :) I´ll send you the CR. Please take good care of him!!
they|them

RxA6FLA.gif
@Ormarr THANK YOU! And of course I shall take care of him! Thank you!
@Ormarr THANK YOU! And of course I shall take care of him! Thank you!
~bottletops~
@Ornmarr That's fine with me! Thank you!
@Ornmarr That's fine with me! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5