Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -- Gone -- Thanks Everyone!
1 2
My Current Status:
Online -- Away -- Offline

Gems for Sale:
None Left!

Rate:
1:580

Hey everybody! :) You all know the gig! Looking to nab a lair expansion or two so I'm selling some gems to get there!

Be sure to ping me to ensure I see your post promptly! :)
My Current Status:
Online -- Away -- Offline

Gems for Sale:
None Left!

Rate:
1:580

Hey everybody! :) You all know the gig! Looking to nab a lair expansion or two so I'm selling some gems to get there!

Be sure to ping me to ensure I see your post promptly! :)
CaaEFO4.png
@Phaedra
May I buy 320?
@Phaedra
May I buy 320?
@Phaedra Could I buy 860 gems please?

Edit: I could take the other 20 so you're out all 1200.
@Phaedra Could I buy 860 gems please?

Edit: I could take the other 20 so you're out all 1200.
nInTqKu.png
@Phaedra

Can I get 300?
@Phaedra

Can I get 300?
DD2iqkM.png
@Myau

Absolutely!! That'll be 185,600t, yeah? Go ahead and send it over :)
@Myau

Absolutely!! That'll be 185,600t, yeah? Go ahead and send it over :)
CaaEFO4.png
@Phaedra
Can I buy all that you have?
@Phaedra
Can I buy all that you have?
7b2b63aa96.png
@sky09

@ChocolateChip

I'm sorry, you guys posted within seconds of one another! If Myau's purchase goes through, I'll have 880 gems left... Not sure what to say here, really! If sky09, you take 860 then the most I can give you, ChocolateChip, is 49g... Sorry!!!
@sky09

@ChocolateChip

I'm sorry, you guys posted within seconds of one another! If Myau's purchase goes through, I'll have 880 gems left... Not sure what to say here, really! If sky09, you take 860 then the most I can give you, ChocolateChip, is 49g... Sorry!!!
CaaEFO4.png
@Phaedra I'd definitely like 860. If they don't want the remainder, I'm happy to buy all of them.
@Phaedra I'd definitely like 860. If they don't want the remainder, I'm happy to buy all of them.
nInTqKu.png
@Itsy

Sorry, but if the purchases posted just a minute before yours go through, I will be right out of gems! :S

That was extremely fast! :P
@Itsy

Sorry, but if the purchases posted just a minute before yours go through, I will be right out of gems! :S

That was extremely fast! :P
CaaEFO4.png
@sky09

Okay, go ahead and send for 860, if you like as your post was first, and I'll wait to hear from @ChocolateChip!

@sky09

Okay, go ahead and send for 860, if you like as your post was first, and I'll wait to hear from @ChocolateChip!

CaaEFO4.png
1 2