Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE dragons for newbs!!
1 2 3
Itttt'sss that time again!! Giving away these dragons to anyone who just joined in the latest registration window! If you're wanting any of these guys please say which number and ping me ( @Caelia ) If you don't ping me I might not see your post and you could not get the dragon you want. [i]You can click on a dragon image to go to their profile[/i] [s]1. Male[/s] [s]2. Male[/s] 3. Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13131570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131316/13131570_350.png[/img] [/url] [s] 4. Male[/s] [s]5. Male[/s] [s]6. Female[/s] [s]7. Male[/s] [s]8. Male[/s] [s]9. Female[/s] [s]10. Harmony - Male[/s]
Itttt'sss that time again!!
Giving away these dragons to anyone who just joined in the latest registration window!

If you're wanting any of these guys please say which number and ping me ( @Caelia ) If you don't ping me I might not see your post and you could not get the dragon you want.

You can click on a dragon image to go to their profile

1. Male

2. Male

3. Male

13131570_350.png

4. Male

5. Male

6. Female

7. Male

8. Male

9. Female

10. Harmony - Male
Thanks for doing this @Caelia ! May I have #13100330, if possible? I love the colour scheme! <3
Thanks for doing this @Caelia ! May I have #13100330, if possible? I love the colour scheme! <3
9L1loM0.png
@Cartesia
Sure thing! ^^ Which number is it on the list?? Going through all of them to find the ID is a bit of a pain :P
@Cartesia
Sure thing! ^^ Which number is it on the list?? Going through all of them to find the ID is a bit of a pain :P
@Caelia mey i have number 5 or 8 on the list if available please xx
@Caelia mey i have number 5 or 8 on the list if available please xx
289jtl4.png
@Caelia
My I have # 7. Male, please - if still available
Very beautiful <3
@Caelia
My I have # 7. Male, please - if still available
Very beautiful <3
HpTsVS.png [url][/url]
@Caelia

Could I have number 1?
@Caelia

Could I have number 1?
TiSXpPl.pngvy4plc.png
@Caelia Its number 7 on the list but it looks like someone else wants him too. So may I have number 10 instead please? He is also very beautiful ^^
@Caelia Its number 7 on the list but it looks like someone else wants him too. So may I have number 10 instead please? He is also very beautiful ^^
9L1loM0.png
@Caelia
Would I be able to adopt # 3 on the list please
Thank you!!
@Caelia
Would I be able to adopt # 3 on the list please
Thank you!!
HpTsVS.png [url][/url]
@Caelia
May I adopt #2?
@Caelia
May I adopt #2?
@FizzyFaceUk @Cartesia @Eldenain
All sent!

@PixieDreams
Sorry, this is limited to one dragon per person.
@FizzyFaceUk @Cartesia @Eldenain
All sent!

@PixieDreams
Sorry, this is limited to one dragon per person.
1 2 3