Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED -- Thank you]
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Sucrechat" date=2015-05-19 17:36:42] @dragonpromise Yes, of course! I'm sorry if it was confusing! Make sure the accept the crossroads trade! ;v; [/quote] I'm out of room (I thought I had one slot left, but I didn't). Back to the Fairgrounds to scrounge treasure, and I'll grab her as soon as I can.
Sucrechat wrote on 2015-05-19:
@dragonpromise
Yes, of course! I'm sorry if it was confusing! Make sure the accept the crossroads trade! ;v;

I'm out of room (I thought I had one slot left, but I didn't). Back to the Fairgrounds to scrounge treasure, and I'll grab her as soon as I can.
HEveOVO.png
can i get that first purple hatchling, or the pink/grey one from the second batch? thanks!
can i get that first purple hatchling, or the pink/grey one from the second batch? thanks!
@Sucrechat - if the first one is still available, I'd love to give it a home :)
@Sucrechat - if the first one is still available, I'd love to give it a home :)
please send me a cr for the first purple hatchling (the more vibrant one!) @sucrechat
please send me a cr for the first purple hatchling (the more vibrant one!) @sucrechat
do you have any spiral males? :3
do you have any spiral males? :3
@TealOcelot
You have second pick!

@Frostfeline
TealOcelot has second pick of the hatchlings, then there will be one left. You can choose to accept it or (if you dont like the remaining hatchling) I can pass it on to the next person.

@eratess @hollytc
There are more people than hatchlings right now unfortunately ;o;'' so I don't think I'll have any left. I'm sorry!
@TealOcelot
You have second pick!

@Frostfeline
TealOcelot has second pick of the hatchlings, then there will be one left. You can choose to accept it or (if you dont like the remaining hatchling) I can pass it on to the next person.

@eratess @hollytc
There are more people than hatchlings right now unfortunately ;o;'' so I don't think I'll have any left. I'm sorry!
basic-appreciation-club.png
@Sucrechat - it's all good. It's a busy day in the hatchling world, with all of us new folks wandering on the scene :)
@Sucrechat - it's all good. It's a busy day in the hatchling world, with all of us new folks wandering on the scene :)
@eratess
Oh yes definitely! Hey, feel free to look through my lair and if there are any dragons you would like me to breed for hatchlings, I'd be more than happy to do that! Most of them are actually ready to breed.
@eratess
Oh yes definitely! Hey, feel free to look through my lair and if there are any dragons you would like me to breed for hatchlings, I'd be more than happy to do that! Most of them are actually ready to breed.
basic-appreciation-club.png
@Sucrechat - Nyxus is absolutely beautiful. Safkhet is gorgeous, and so are Maleficent and Legolas (nice touch with the naming, btw........) - I think any of them would produce beautiful babies. Being as new as I am, I haven't settled into a color scheme or 'preferences' yet. Give it time, I suppose ;)
@Sucrechat - Nyxus is absolutely beautiful. Safkhet is gorgeous, and so are Maleficent and Legolas (nice touch with the naming, btw........) - I think any of them would produce beautiful babies. Being as new as I am, I haven't settled into a color scheme or 'preferences' yet. Give it time, I suppose ;)
@Sucrechat oh the black and red one! so striking!
@Sucrechat oh the black and red one! so striking!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 3 4