Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Aliens?
1 2 3 4
whoa wth
@ellebax
what is with people not listening to others ? i cant believe no one would believe you or even bother to listen! That's so messed up and unfortunate im sorry :(
my dad has experienced orbs before too, but I think he believed they were spirit orbs or something like that
thanks for the information though!
whoa wth
@ellebax
what is with people not listening to others ? i cant believe no one would believe you or even bother to listen! That's so messed up and unfortunate im sorry :(
my dad has experienced orbs before too, but I think he believed they were spirit orbs or something like that
thanks for the information though!
@alienbabe

Too be honest, I've had more experiences with the paranormal than the supernatural. I can see and hear. It doesn't help that the apartment I live in with my mom ( I still live with her, it's cheaper than living alone in my country. Plus my disability wouldn't get me anything decent or cheap), is haunted. I've encountered a few and have more stories to tell on that than aliens.
Aliens are an interest, something I'd like to see more of. In my childhood I used to see lights circling, going in strange shapes but that was before camera phones were out on the market and such, a moment you'd have to grab a horrible digi-cam and try and pinpoint what you were looking at and even so the image would be blurry and horrible.
@alienbabe

Too be honest, I've had more experiences with the paranormal than the supernatural. I can see and hear. It doesn't help that the apartment I live in with my mom ( I still live with her, it's cheaper than living alone in my country. Plus my disability wouldn't get me anything decent or cheap), is haunted. I've encountered a few and have more stories to tell on that than aliens.
Aliens are an interest, something I'd like to see more of. In my childhood I used to see lights circling, going in strange shapes but that was before camera phones were out on the market and such, a moment you'd have to grab a horrible digi-cam and try and pinpoint what you were looking at and even so the image would be blurry and horrible.
He/Him
@alienbabe Many Interacting Worlds is a relatively new theory in quantum physics (although the idea of a multiverse isn't new and a large number of physicists support it, you don't really hear about it too often except in science magazines and stuff) It's really awesome!
@alienbabe Many Interacting Worlds is a relatively new theory in quantum physics (although the idea of a multiverse isn't new and a large number of physicists support it, you don't really hear about it too often except in science magazines and stuff) It's really awesome!
As the scars heal, the pain passes.
@ellebax
i hate to sound ignorant here, but what's the difference between supernatural and paranormal? :0
and I understand. My house was haunted too, or was believed to be, we never actually got it checked out. But since weird things happened in our house, and someone died there, we just suspected that it was a spirit.
Is the ghost in your apartment harmful? I hope not :0
And where would you see these lights, and how close did you get to them?
@ellebax
i hate to sound ignorant here, but what's the difference between supernatural and paranormal? :0
and I understand. My house was haunted too, or was believed to be, we never actually got it checked out. But since weird things happened in our house, and someone died there, we just suspected that it was a spirit.
Is the ghost in your apartment harmful? I hope not :0
And where would you see these lights, and how close did you get to them?
@arkhamlace
so it's just the idea of a multiverse? That's a fairly simple concept, I have a billion space magazines discussing the multiverse! :D
@arkhamlace
so it's just the idea of a multiverse? That's a fairly simple concept, I have a billion space magazines discussing the multiverse! :D
@alienbabe It's basically that plus some extra specifics, but I kind of forget a lot of what I've read... 'XD It sort of involves the idea of universes affecting each other, though, which I think is really interesting.
@alienbabe It's basically that plus some extra specifics, but I kind of forget a lot of what I've read... 'XD It sort of involves the idea of universes affecting each other, though, which I think is really interesting.
@arkhamlace
like parallel universes?
@arkhamlace
like parallel universes?
@actualwildclaw
OMG DYING
ive only watched that show once though, when i was about 11 and me and my dad were making fun of it the whole time oops
@actualwildclaw
OMG DYING
ive only watched that show once though, when i was about 11 and me and my dad were making fun of it the whole time oops
@alienbabe Yeah! It's so interesting! I'm glad to find someone here who knows about and is interested in stuff like this :D
@alienbabe Yeah! It's so interesting! I'm glad to find someone here who knows about and is interested in stuff like this :D
Every time I see the Ancient Aliens guy, I think about how his hair looks like these alien characters' hair in a sci-fi show I love, Babylon 5... xD
Every time I see the Ancient Aliens guy, I think about how his hair looks like these alien characters' hair in a sci-fi show I love, Babylon 5... xD
1 2 3 4