Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what does your username mean?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63
Umino Iruka... umino irukas.. uminoirukas... umirukas... umirikas... umirinas... umirinos.

it's just catchy. and i really love iruka.
Umino Iruka... umino irukas.. uminoirukas... umirukas... umirikas... umirinas... umirinos.

it's just catchy. and i really love iruka.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
just something I came up with and by happy coincidence it went along with the Arcane Flight!
just something I came up with and by happy coincidence it went along with the Arcane Flight!
I actually wanted skypunk the first time I thought of it,but that was taken
and now I have a brand to maintain
I actually wanted skypunk the first time I thought of it,but that was taken
and now I have a brand to maintain
hardwaregore.gif
Farang actually means foreigner (specifically Caucasian) in Thai, and since I don't live there and am half farang myself, I thought it was hilarious.
Farang actually means foreigner (specifically Caucasian) in Thai, and since I don't live there and am half farang myself, I thought it was hilarious.
If you ever want to use a Nature nest, I'm guaranteed to have one open. Completely free of charge.
I am five foot 2, so that is where the LITTLE comes from. I am a Leo so that's where LION comes from, and FIRE comes from the fact I always get fire when taking those tests on what element you are. So, LittleLionFire.
I am five foot 2, so that is where the LITTLE comes from. I am a Leo so that's where LION comes from, and FIRE comes from the fact I always get fire when taking those tests on what element you are. So, LittleLionFire.
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
@crowcorvidae
My username is my middle name anagrammed with an extra 'E' put into it.
I wanted to make a Nobody name; from my Kingdom Hearts days.
@crowcorvidae
My username is my middle name anagrammed with an extra 'E' put into it.
I wanted to make a Nobody name; from my Kingdom Hearts days.
He/Him
"mirror" in slavic
"mirror" in slavic
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
A pun on the word Hell....

(Hell=Luck in Norwegian(Hell og Lykke(There is also a place called Hell(I have been to Helvete(Norwegian for Hell(And I like the number 4)))))
A pun on the word Hell....

(Hell=Luck in Norwegian(Hell og Lykke(There is also a place called Hell(I have been to Helvete(Norwegian for Hell(And I like the number 4)))))
blobb_2_by_thehellneko-d93ujyk.pngU09nR.gifblobb_2_by_thehellneko-d93ujyk.png

H9CF4.gif
BMoeb.gifKWT4h.gif2k9v5.gifJG5QW.gif
Fish eggs in Dutch.
Fish eggs in Dutch.
05YNfGC.png
My user name is my real life first name
My user name is my real life first name
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63