Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Save these hatchlings from exaltation!!
1 2
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131912/13191168_350.png[/img] Caribbean Ripple Lemon Seraph Goldenrod Smoke Male 15K [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131912/13191169_350.png[/img] Silver Ripple Sky Seraph Spring Smoke Male 15K I'm going to exalt these pretty little fellas if they don't get sold! The hatchlings are open for anybody as long as they're given a cozy home and a pretty name :-) You can just send me a CR or grab them off the AH[/center] Thank you! :)[/center][/center]
13191168_350.png

Caribbean Ripple
Lemon Seraph
Goldenrod Smoke

Male 15K

13191169_350.png

Silver Ripple
Sky Seraph
Spring Smoke

Male 15K

I'm going to exalt these pretty little fellas if they don't get sold!
The hatchlings are open for anybody as long as they're given a cozy home and a pretty name :-)

You can just send me a CR or grab them off the AH[/center]

Thank you! :)[/center][/center]
0vyFeqJ.png
^ Bump!
^ Bump!
0vyFeqJ.png
^ BUMP
^ BUMP
0vyFeqJ.png
@Moot

Sure! Just sent you the CR! :-)
@Moot

Sure! Just sent you the CR! :-)
0vyFeqJ.png
@Moot

I removed it from the AH before sending it but I just checked now and it wasn't removed for some resean.. :( Should be able to accept now! I sent you another CR, sorry for the inconvenience.
@Moot

I removed it from the AH before sending it but I just checked now and it wasn't removed for some resean.. :( Should be able to accept now! I sent you another CR, sorry for the inconvenience.
0vyFeqJ.png
@Sphinzz

Is the Black Crystal still available?

The description is a little confusing. Are they available for newbies?
(haha, sorry. if they aren't for newbies, I'll be on my merry way! c: )
@Sphinzz

Is the Black Crystal still available?

The description is a little confusing. Are they available for newbies?
(haha, sorry. if they aren't for newbies, I'll be on my merry way! c: )
@AutumnSkiesAbove

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, they're on sale for everybody! The price of each are as written in the post.

Also I'm so sorry but the Obsi Iri is already claimed by Moot :( However if you're interested in another hatchling or breeding pair from my lair that you think will give pretty hatchlings, feel free to ask me about it! :-)
@AutumnSkiesAbove

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, they're on sale for everybody! The price of each are as written in the post.

Also I'm so sorry but the Obsi Iri is already claimed by Moot :( However if you're interested in another hatchling or breeding pair from my lair that you think will give pretty hatchlings, feel free to ask me about it! :-)
0vyFeqJ.png
@Moot

Yup, thank you for taking the dragon and have a nice day! :D
@Moot

Yup, thank you for taking the dragon and have a nice day! :D
0vyFeqJ.png
^bumpp
^bumpp
0vyFeqJ.png

@Sphinzz: I'd like to to have that Black Crystal Male Coatl, if he isn't spoken for already.

@Sphinzz: I'd like to to have that Black Crystal Male Coatl, if he isn't spoken for already.
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
1 2