Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey :) I am a Newbie!
Hey I am new to this and I would love a little help :) So if anyone has any tips they would all be appreciated!
Hey I am new to this and I would love a little help :) So if anyone has any tips they would all be appreciated!
greenskeeperlinkto2015mock_zpswby8iike.png
@Sheepalie

Welcome to flight rising!

I just joined the window before this one, but I figured out a few things:
  • Fairgrounds can be a good source of income from the games, but they can be slow
  • I would try to start getting into Coliseum (found under play on the side) it will be a good source of treasure later
  • I find that talking to people and hanging out in the flights is a good way to feel more familiar

Other than that! I don't have much ^^; sorry!
@Sheepalie

Welcome to flight rising!

I just joined the window before this one, but I figured out a few things:
  • Fairgrounds can be a good source of income from the games, but they can be slow
  • I would try to start getting into Coliseum (found under play on the side) it will be a good source of treasure later
  • I find that talking to people and hanging out in the flights is a good way to feel more familiar

Other than that! I don't have much ^^; sorry!
Hello!
It's nice to see a new face, I'd like to welcome you to FlightRising~
Unfortunately I don't have that much to tell you, I don't have that much free time and usually just feed my dragons, bond with familiars and gather food.
But yes, welcome and I hope you have a great time here~
Hello!
It's nice to see a new face, I'd like to welcome you to FlightRising~
Unfortunately I don't have that much to tell you, I don't have that much free time and usually just feed my dragons, bond with familiars and gather food.
But yes, welcome and I hope you have a great time here~
Honestly I didn't even know you could do those things :) I just found the games area so far and I bought a familiar.
Honestly I didn't even know you could do those things :) I just found the games area so far and I bought a familiar.
I have been using the coliseum and collecting thing but I have no idea how to sell them. Do I just use the auction house?
I have been using the coliseum and collecting thing but I have no idea how to sell them. Do I just use the auction house?