Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 36 CHEAP+GORGEOUS Coatls/Imps, MANY RTB!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 227 228
@KairiDragoness
Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot that you only wanted to be pinged for imps!
@KairiDragoness
Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot that you only wanted to be pinged for imps!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel That's fine, lol.
@Shel That's fine, lol.
@Shel

Tee hee, thanks for the ping to see cuties. May they all find good homes. ^.^
@Shel

Tee hee, thanks for the ping to see cuties. May they all find good homes. ^.^
sppyKqc.png?1.pngnKRo2NQ.jpgtumblr_nztprf8uLm1u9ymyzo1_100.giftumblr_oe33veRpWp1u9ymyzo1_100.pngmentor_badge_n2_by_shadowshot9-daodnly.pngnE2iWmO.png
@Mothgil
Thanks for coming to take a peek. :D
@Mothgil
Thanks for coming to take a peek. :D
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
Good Morning, my loves!
Good Morning, my loves!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
What is going on in this thread? I saw dragons for sale but there is so much other stuff I'm not sure I'm in the right place.
What is going on in this thread? I saw dragons for sale but there is so much other stuff I'm not sure I'm in the right place.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq_zpslhn4wdli.gifn2PHQa3_zps28hmz0ul.png
@Shel I'm just blowing up your alerts tonight! Can I be added to the ping lists for Jawbreakers, Mitsuru and Ofelia, and Endo and Lotus?

I love the tight-yet-not-clones ranges you have with your pairs; I'm thinking about starting a hatchery and trying to find just the right pairs with just the right range of colors is harder than I thought!
@Shel I'm just blowing up your alerts tonight! Can I be added to the ping lists for Jawbreakers, Mitsuru and Ofelia, and Endo and Lotus?

I love the tight-yet-not-clones ranges you have with your pairs; I'm thinking about starting a hatchery and trying to find just the right pairs with just the right range of colors is harder than I thought!
KFSoxOh.png OPMuT6a.png GKJ9rOx.png R4yLWvs.png pwJjkMF.png
@BloomShroom
I'm not sure what you mean. This is, foremost, a hatchery but I also use it to post news/updates on other events and threads that I run. For instance, I also sell artwork. The dragons for sale are all clearly listed first thing on the front page, and then next their pairs are listed. Maybe it's because you're new? What makes you think you're in the wrong place?

@legendbeary
Oh, please, ping me to your heart's content. And yes, I'll definitely add you to those ping lists. And that would be awesome. If you need any help starting a hatchery let me know. It took me a lot of experimenting and I went through a lot of weird phases with my pairs before I figured out exactly what I wanted. I'm still figuring it out actually lol. Pairs are always evolving.
@BloomShroom
I'm not sure what you mean. This is, foremost, a hatchery but I also use it to post news/updates on other events and threads that I run. For instance, I also sell artwork. The dragons for sale are all clearly listed first thing on the front page, and then next their pairs are listed. Maybe it's because you're new? What makes you think you're in the wrong place?

@legendbeary
Oh, please, ping me to your heart's content. And yes, I'll definitely add you to those ping lists. And that would be awesome. If you need any help starting a hatchery let me know. It took me a lot of experimenting and I went through a lot of weird phases with my pairs before I figured out exactly what I wanted. I'm still figuring it out actually lol. Pairs are always evolving.
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13207860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132079/13207860_350.png[/img] [/url] SP* 50kT female (magenta iri, swamp facet, aqua belly)[/center]

13207860_350.png

SP* 50kT
female (magenta iri, swamp facet, aqua belly)
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
[center][b]Newest Pair![/b] [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah41/shelreneequino/Olfactory_zpsacmd52bu.png[/img] [quote][b]Olfactory Ping List:[/b][/quote][/center]
Newest Pair!
Olfactory_zpsacmd52bu.png
Quote:
Olfactory Ping List:
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 227 228