Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello At Last!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hi everybody! I've been waiting to join this site for about a year (I didn't have a computer for a while and I missed open registration a lot, too), and I finally made it in! I'm really looking forward to playing the game and getting to know all of you.

As for some stuff about me, I love doing archery, drawing, and playing video games. I can also speak Welsh if that matters to anyone here! Haha.
Hi everybody! I've been waiting to join this site for about a year (I didn't have a computer for a while and I missed open registration a lot, too), and I finally made it in! I'm really looking forward to playing the game and getting to know all of you.

As for some stuff about me, I love doing archery, drawing, and playing video games. I can also speak Welsh if that matters to anyone here! Haha.
9g0BXbt.gif
@Aelwyd

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising my dear! :)
@Aelwyd

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising my dear! :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
Thanks so much! :)
Thanks so much! :)
9g0BXbt.gif
@Aelwyd Hey, welcome to flightrising! ^^ Glad you got to join after a long wait!

What video games do you play?
@Aelwyd Hey, welcome to flightrising! ^^ Glad you got to join after a long wait!

@Aelwyd

Hello, welcome! I understand the feel of wanting to join for a while but not being able to. You'll love it here!
@Aelwyd

Hello, welcome! I understand the feel of wanting to join for a while but not being able to. You'll love it here!
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
[quote name="sleepyvulpes" date=2015-05-18 15:27:31] @Aelwyd Hey, welcome to flightrising! ^^ Glad you got to join after a long wait! What video games do you play? [/quote] Thank you! <3 I play Skyrim, Diablo 3, Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, stuff like that! I'm going to dip my toes in Elder Scrolls online whenever that's out on console, and once I get my computer repaired I'll probably hop on WoW again. Do you play video games too? @Sandwichcats Thank you so much!
sleepyvulpes wrote on 2015-05-18:

Thank you! <3 I play Skyrim, Diablo 3, Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, stuff like that! I'm going to dip my toes in Elder Scrolls online whenever that's out on console, and once I get my computer repaired I'll probably hop on WoW again. Do you play video games too?

@Sandwichcats Thank you so much!
9g0BXbt.gif
@Aelwyd Yes, Skyrim mostly! I also really like Bioshock, The Last of us, and the walking dead games. I'll mostly play anything if you throw it at me though. I'm a nerd and play some hardcore animal crossing and pokemon too, haha sue me.

Also I see you chose nature flight! Welcome to dark-- er...light side?
@Aelwyd Yes, Skyrim mostly! I also really like Bioshock, The Last of us, and the walking dead games. I'll mostly play anything if you throw it at me though. I'm a nerd and play some hardcore animal crossing and pokemon too, haha sue me.

Also I see you chose nature flight! Welcome to dark-- er...light side?
@sleepyvulpes Oh, I've been playing The Last of Us! I haven't beaten it yet, but I'm really enjoying it so far and I'm not a huge zombie fan. It's awesome. I haven't tried Bioshock but it's on the list. And I totally understand about Animal Crossing and Pokemon! Haha. I have New Leaf and I just started playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire a couple days ago. So nostalgic!

And thank you! :D
@sleepyvulpes Oh, I've been playing The Last of Us! I haven't beaten it yet, but I'm really enjoying it so far and I'm not a huge zombie fan. It's awesome. I haven't tried Bioshock but it's on the list. And I totally understand about Animal Crossing and Pokemon! Haha. I have New Leaf and I just started playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire a couple days ago. So nostalgic!

And thank you! :D
9g0BXbt.gif
@aelwyd Yes, it's such a great game! ^^
Ahh, you should definitely try Bioshock Infinite when you can! I had to binge play it, and finished in a few days, it was amazing.
Oh hey, cool~ We could exchange friendcodes if you want, I recently restarted both new leaf and alpha sapphire, but I'm slowly gaining ground right now. ^^
@aelwyd Yes, it's such a great game! ^^
Ahh, you should definitely try Bioshock Infinite when you can! I had to binge play it, and finished in a few days, it was amazing.
Oh hey, cool~ We could exchange friendcodes if you want, I recently restarted both new leaf and alpha sapphire, but I'm slowly gaining ground right now. ^^
@sleepyvulpes Sure, that'd be fun! I'll message you with mine once my DS comes back to life...I accidentally let it die last night.
@sleepyvulpes Sure, that'd be fun! I'll message you with mine once my DS comes back to life...I accidentally let it die last night.
9g0BXbt.gif
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page