Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [nothing to see here]
1 2 3 4 5
And, yes. I'd appreciate a scroll of renaming, that would be cool. Thank you. @wilden
And, yes. I'd appreciate a scroll of renaming, that would be cool. Thank you. @wilden
bhg_paladin.png
@wilden Hi, my eyes got caught on #8, the violet iridescent/pink shimmer/banana circuit one. Thanks in advance!
@wilden Hi, my eyes got caught on #8, the violet iridescent/pink shimmer/banana circuit one. Thanks in advance!
@wilden oh I missed comment
I would like slot 1<33
@wilden oh I missed comment
I would like slot 1<33
@wilden
Hi! Can I take slot 7or 1?
@wilden
Hi! Can I take slot 7or 1?
@wilden Hello, good and generous person! Is numer 14 - the tundra male, ice with maize smoke, still available?
@wilden Hello, good and generous person! Is numer 14 - the tundra male, ice with maize smoke, still available?
No one expects the Fire Nation.
@PeonFIN @KAICHI25 @KnightTemplar Trades sent!
@PeonFIN @KAICHI25 @KnightTemplar Trades sent!
@JaHa Trade sent! Also, I can give you a Scroll of Renaming if you'd prefer a different name.

(Also, whoops--@KnightTemplar, I pinged you here but this was meant to go to JaHa...I believe the dragon I sent you was unnamed.)
@JaHa Trade sent! Also, I can give you a Scroll of Renaming if you'd prefer a different name.

(Also, whoops--@KnightTemplar, I pinged you here but this was meant to go to JaHa...I believe the dragon I sent you was unnamed.)
@wilden

I'd like number 10 please!
@wilden

I'd like number 10 please!
nRLbRTT.png
@wilden

Hi there, thank you so much for doing this. I would love number three if they are still around.
@wilden

Hi there, thank you so much for doing this. I would love number three if they are still around.
My wishlist
Things I hoard:
Everglade Hedgehog Sandstrike Hedgehog
@RueRajaram @fearlessoptimism Trades sent! Let me know if there are any problems, otherwise, enjoy your new dergs!
@RueRajaram @fearlessoptimism Trades sent! Let me know if there are any problems, otherwise, enjoy your new dergs!
1 2 3 4 5