Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Current set claimed, pinglists open
1 2
I have two new ace skydancers, one male one female, up for grabs:

FEMALE CLAIMED

MALE CLAIMED

Ping me if you're interested! I'd prefer they not be exalted but if you do, please name them first. I'd really rather keep them for folks looking for Ace Pride flags, though!

First come, first served, though if you have your heart set on an ace flag, check out page 4 of my lair and let me know what pair you want me to breed for you. The pairs are listed with females on top, males below them, with the exception of the last pair of wildclaws. I'll be happy to add you to a pinglist and breed for your perfect ace baby! :)
I have two new ace skydancers, one male one female, up for grabs:

FEMALE CLAIMED

MALE CLAIMED

Ping me if you're interested! I'd prefer they not be exalted but if you do, please name them first. I'd really rather keep them for folks looking for Ace Pride flags, though!

First come, first served, though if you have your heart set on an ace flag, check out page 4 of my lair and let me know what pair you want me to breed for you. The pairs are listed with females on top, males below them, with the exception of the last pair of wildclaws. I'll be happy to add you to a pinglist and breed for your perfect ace baby! :)
@Randomslasher
@Randomslasher
@Randomslasher
@Randomslasher
@RandomSlasher
@RandomSlasher
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie @MisterRockett @Acjwade1819 I take it you want one, then?

Set up CRs for 1 treasure and I'll accept! :) First come first served on who gets which, though they're nearly identical. :)
@Glaciarie @MisterRockett @Acjwade1819 I take it you want one, then?

Set up CRs for 1 treasure and I'll accept! :) First come first served on who gets which, though they're nearly identical. :)
@RandomSlasher I'm new so you'll have to be more specific on what any of that means.
@RandomSlasher I'm new so you'll have to be more specific on what any of that means.
@MisterRockett Oh, sure! Well, which one do you want? :)
@MisterRockett Oh, sure! Well, which one do you want? :)
@RandomSlasher The middle one
@RandomSlasher The middle one
@MisterRockett Okay, you should now see an alert notification telling you you have a crossroads trade. If you go the the crossroads and hit 'accept' you'll have her! :)
@MisterRockett Okay, you should now see an alert notification telling you you have a crossroads trade. If you go the the crossroads and hit 'accept' you'll have her! :)
@RandomSlasher ok ^^ Thank you!
@RandomSlasher ok ^^ Thank you!
GJ4HbdE.gif
1 2