Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | (done!)
1 2 3 4
@Scotland
Ohhh well hopefully we'll be lucky enough to get at least one! We'll probably get mostly spirals but if we get a WC you're to have it. :) Can't wait to match them up!
@Scotland
Ohhh well hopefully we'll be lucky enough to get at least one! We'll probably get mostly spirals but if we get a WC you're to have it. :) Can't wait to match them up!
@lindsey

I'm totally okay with that! I have to get her at least one gene anyway. When's the cool down end?
@lindsey

I'm totally okay with that! I have to get her at least one gene anyway. When's the cool down end?
AllSeeing2.png
@Cerise
If I did my math right then sept 2 :)

also, would you prefer my lair or yours? and how would you like to split eggs?
@Cerise
If I did my math right then sept 2 :)

also, would you prefer my lair or yours? and how would you like to split eggs?
They'd probably look better with Arcane eyes so I'm thinking mine. :P

1 egg sell and split money, 2 we both get one, 3 we both get one and sell the other split money, 4 we both get two, 5 we both get two sell other? unless one of us really wants the last one we can pay like less than market value I guess. I just really want a snapper. xD

@Lindsey
They'd probably look better with Arcane eyes so I'm thinking mine. :P

1 egg sell and split money, 2 we both get one, 3 we both get one and sell the other split money, 4 we both get two, 5 we both get two sell other? unless one of us really wants the last one we can pay like less than market value I guess. I just really want a snapper. xD

@Lindsey
AllSeeing2.png
@cerise
That all works :) & I don't mind especially as my lair is going to be super full soon haha. They'll probably mostly be PC but let's hope for at least one snapper! Snapper babies are adorable haha.
@cerise
That all works :) & I don't mind especially as my lair is going to be super full soon haha. They'll probably mostly be PC but let's hope for at least one snapper! Snapper babies are adorable haha.
1 2 3 4