Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is Flight Rising? [Parody Video]
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
giphy.gif
You earned yourself a sub good friend.
@Iynxy
You earned yourself a sub good friend.
@Iynxy
tumblr_inline_o1juycxztV1rxulxk_500.gif
[quote name="Maenta" date="2015-01-20 18:24:35"]The sarcasm is strong with this video commentary. X3 [i](This made me giggle a lot.)[/i][/quote] All of the giggle-snorting. All of it.
Maenta wrote on 2015-01-20 18:24:35:
The sarcasm is strong with this video commentary. X3
(This made me giggle a lot.)

All of the giggle-snorting. All of it.
EYhnjwN.png
This video is perfect
This video is perfect
643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
@PhantomNyx Thank you! I plan on releasing more FR stuff in the future, so. Stay tuned. c:

@Cordyceps @Serelinda I'm glad you both liked it!
@PhantomNyx Thank you! I plan on releasing more FR stuff in the future, so. Stay tuned. c:

@Cordyceps @Serelinda I'm glad you both liked it!
giphy.gif
This is pretty much a sum of my feelings about the site. Good video. Pinkerton really does give you junk too often.
This is pretty much a sum of my feelings about the site. Good video. Pinkerton really does give you junk too often.
Always fear the flame, lest you be devoured by it, and lose yourself.
For all the newcomers, I'm just gonna bump this thread. Uh. Yeah. Enjoy the video, ily <3
For all the newcomers, I'm just gonna bump this thread. Uh. Yeah. Enjoy the video, ily <3
giphy.gif
Pfft, I just couldn't stop laughing at that. XD It's all so true in an amazing way!
Pfft, I just couldn't stop laughing at that. XD It's all so true in an amazing way!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@SonicZeroFire
Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it!
@SonicZeroFire
Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it!
giphy.gif
The video is great, I would give it 5 stars if I could but that was during a time when FR didn't exist so... anyway...

Your voice is really great, I'd watch regular content with it.
The video is great, I would give it 5 stars if I could but that was during a time when FR didn't exist so... anyway...

Your voice is really great, I'd watch regular content with it.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5