Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Filigree Apparel
If no one wants Filigree I will buy it for no more than 100 extra treasure of its sell price. @TohuWaBohu @animalgirl14 @FlyingFreedom @ CosmicRust @candygoth12 @DeadQueen @bytheletterq @crystaldiamond12 @ashleepresha16 @KeyUnLock@rileyoli23 @abiboop @kiki10353
If no one wants Filigree I will buy it for no more than 100 extra treasure of its sell price. @TohuWaBohu @animalgirl14 @FlyingFreedom @ CosmicRust @candygoth12 @DeadQueen @bytheletterq @crystaldiamond12 @ashleepresha16 @KeyUnLock@rileyoli23 @abiboop @kiki10353
This is not really a raffle
This is not really a raffle
70YmvCZ.png
Was Animalgirl14
FRT+3
i have at least 2 pieces of armor
i have at least 2 pieces of armor
@Wafflechiz As you are trying to purchase items, I have moved this to Items for Sale. :)
@Wafflechiz As you are trying to purchase items, I have moved this to Items for Sale. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Animalgirl14 Its not supposed to be a raffle.
@Animalgirl14 Its not supposed to be a raffle.
@ FlyingFreedom What pieces do you have. @JCStitches Thank you.
@ FlyingFreedom What pieces do you have. @JCStitches Thank you.
@Wafflechiz

Does it mean you are buying each piece for 2100 each?
@Wafflechiz

Does it mean you are buying each piece for 2100 each?
@sillyfangirl00

No if the sell price its like... 1800 than i will buy it from 1800-1900 but no more than 1900. Just whatever the sell price is i won't pay more than 100 Treasure more.
@sillyfangirl00

No if the sell price its like... 1800 than i will buy it from 1800-1900 but no more than 1900. Just whatever the sell price is i won't pay more than 100 Treasure more.