Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R/S]The Foundry - Hatchery
1 2
@Leaite Alright! I now have 30k for the down payment on pair#2! Shall I send it now?
@Leaite Alright! I now have 30k for the down payment on pair#2! Shall I send it now?
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
@Leaite Hello again! Might I ask how much you plan on charging for your future Skydancer pair?
@Leaite Hello again! Might I ask how much you plan on charging for your future Skydancer pair?
@Phoenixgirl513
Go ahead.

As for the Skydancers, it really depends on how much breed change scrolls are and whether or not they get genes beforehand. The possible color combinations amy be found here.
@Phoenixgirl513
Go ahead.

As for the Skydancers, it really depends on how much breed change scrolls are and whether or not they get genes beforehand. The possible color combinations amy be found here.
@Leaite Okay, sending over 30k for reservation of pair#2, the two spirals. Thank you for your business! Oh, also, would you accept other payments leading up to their birth instead of all the rest at once when the eggs hatch? Either way, rest assured you will be payed in full!
@Leaite Okay, sending over 30k for reservation of pair#2, the two spirals. Thank you for your business! Oh, also, would you accept other payments leading up to their birth instead of all the rest at once when the eggs hatch? Either way, rest assured you will be payed in full!
@PhoenixGirl513
You're welcome to pay as swiftly or as slowly as you'd like. I'll add your name to the list.
@PhoenixGirl513
You're welcome to pay as swiftly or as slowly as you'd like. I'll add your name to the list.
@Leaite Excellent!
@Leaite Excellent!
Breeding dates are closing in!
Breeding dates are closing in!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2