Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Pretty or eyeburner?
I just can't decide if I like this dragon or not: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13084491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130845/13084491_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] What do you think? Pretty or eyeburner?
I just can't decide if I like this dragon or not:

What do you think? Pretty or eyeburner?
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Jaz

I think she is beautiful. But I am always a fan of blues and greens together. I just think they compliment each other. And he eyes are green too. I just love her so much. If you don't want her I will take her, and I don't normally like noodles.
@Jaz

I think she is beautiful. But I am always a fan of blues and greens together. I just think they compliment each other. And he eyes are green too. I just love her so much. If you don't want her I will take her, and I don't normally like noodles.
yKp0KRf.png
@Jaz

Shes super bright but gorgeous too. I wouldn't call her ugly
@Jaz

Shes super bright but gorgeous too. I wouldn't call her ugly
"Pretty or eyeburner?"
But eyeburners also can be pretty! :D

I don't think she counts as an eyeburner, though. But I kinda like her adult preview.
"Pretty or eyeburner?"
But eyeburners also can be pretty! :D

I don't think she counts as an eyeburner, though. But I kinda like her adult preview.
@Mavray
Thanks ^^ She's in the AH if you're interested :)

@Klefki321
Mostly thinking she might be too bright you know? Can't really decide :P

@Arienai
Heh, fair enough :) I should probably check her adult preview ^^
@Mavray
Thanks ^^ She's in the AH if you're interested :)

@Klefki321
Mostly thinking she might be too bright you know? Can't really decide :P

@Arienai
Heh, fair enough :) I should probably check her adult preview ^^

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
[color=#20603f]I really don't much care for Cryface. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=32&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=33&elem=3&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] She's one of the few that can really pull off Cryface without lasering my eyes out. And that's saying something because I love bright colors. But allow me to direct your attention to the wonders of IriFace. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=32&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=33&elem=3&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] Everything blends together well but at the same time the Caribbean isn't as striking. Also Iridescent is hella expensive hahaha. She's a good dragon though.
I really don't much care for Cryface.

dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=32&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=33&elem=3&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

She's one of the few that can really pull off Cryface without lasering my eyes out. And that's saying something because I love bright colors.

But allow me to direct your attention to the wonders of IriFace.

dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=32&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=33&elem=3&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

Everything blends together well but at the same time the Caribbean isn't as striking. Also Iridescent is hella expensive hahaha. She's a good dragon though.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
@Torru
Thanks ^^ Her parents are crystal/facet and iri/shim :) She has a sister that turned out with iri/facet, but with slightly different colours :)
@Torru
Thanks ^^ Her parents are crystal/facet and iri/shim :) She has a sister that turned out with iri/facet, but with slightly different colours :)

VfhqktH.png