Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hibernal Starbear, Heavy Earthshaker Doll & Lightburst Flora accent if possible.
Or Light runestone or either chameleon familiar orrr that bat on page 1. They're all on my wishlist :D
(I named a few things in case some stuff is already taken.)
Well, actually, the chameleons aren't on mine but are on my partner's wishlist so... yeah

Very nice of you to do this, by the way @ninsky.
Hibernal Starbear, Heavy Earthshaker Doll & Lightburst Flora accent if possible.
Or Light runestone or either chameleon familiar orrr that bat on page 1. They're all on my wishlist :D
(I named a few things in case some stuff is already taken.)
Well, actually, the chameleons aren't on mine but are on my partner's wishlist so... yeah

Very nice of you to do this, by the way @ninsky.
All requests sent out! Going to update the screenshot album in a minute. Thanks to everyone who requested dragons/things, hope they come to good use!
All requests sent out! Going to update the screenshot album in a minute. Thanks to everyone who requested dragons/things, hope they come to good use!
4AkXni2.pngVdPxB.gifkH65y.gifMF4fF.gif
Open!
Open!
4AkXni2.pngVdPxB.gifkH65y.gifMF4fF.gif
@ninsky

Since I only got one thing I asked for, is it okay for me to ask for the ethereal trickster and the nature runestone? Thanks so much!
@ninsky

Since I only got one thing I asked for, is it okay for me to ask for the ethereal trickster and the nature runestone? Thanks so much!
XJxD2H2.pngumSmgXi.pngQiquUx2.png
@Ninsky If it's still there could I get The arcane bear festival familiar, april fools jumper threats and the gladekeepers holiday currency? :3

Wish you all the best outside FR!

And I see everyone puts treasure on top of their 3 choices? If you're doing that I like some treasure too :)
@Ninsky If it's still there could I get The arcane bear festival familiar, april fools jumper threats and the gladekeepers holiday currency? :3

Wish you all the best outside FR!

And I see everyone puts treasure on top of their 3 choices? If you're doing that I like some treasure too :)
@ninsky XD
May I have your trickster?
Please ^.^
And I can give back the bird ^.^

Please and thank you
@ninsky XD
May I have your trickster?
Please ^.^
And I can give back the bird ^.^

Please and thank you
Yello There ^.^
I'm Sky ^.^
I will always be kind,unless your not kind to me.
I do get agervated easy,so be
careful.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Ninsky
May I have 20k, the golden arm and leg silks + the scarf if they're still available?

Thanks so much for doing this c:
@Ninsky
May I have 20k, the golden arm and leg silks + the scarf if they're still available?

Thanks so much for doing this c:
@ninsky

Sad to hear you are leaving, but I wish you all the best! :)

May I ask the Winter Wolf, the Golden Silk Sash, and the Green Birdskull Legband, oh and 20k please? :) Thank you so much!
@ninsky

Sad to hear you are leaving, but I wish you all the best! :)

May I ask the Winter Wolf, the Golden Silk Sash, and the Green Birdskull Legband, oh and 20k please? :) Thank you so much!
@ninsky

Hello there!! You're so generous for doing this!! Could I have 20kt and the bear familiars you have in your lair if you still have them or any festival currency that you may have left please?

Oh, or could I also have Selphius? He's so gorgeous!!
@ninsky

Hello there!! You're so generous for doing this!! Could I have 20kt and the bear familiars you have in your lair if you still have them or any festival currency that you may have left please?

Oh, or could I also have Selphius? He's so gorgeous!!
@ninsky

I'd be happy to give a long-term home to Elsa, if she's still available!
Treasure or anything else you might send would be greatly appreciated as well, but not necessary by any means :'>

I wish you all the best~
@ninsky

I'd be happy to give a long-term home to Elsa, if she's still available!
Treasure or anything else you might send would be greatly appreciated as well, but not necessary by any means :'>

I wish you all the best~
wildclawbanner_by_canisalbus-d9p9e5l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9