Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ninsky is Keiji still up for grabs? I'd love to have him c:
@ninsky is Keiji still up for grabs? I'd love to have him c:
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
@ninsky
May I please have the capes if they're still available? I have some lovely Nocturnes who would look amazing in them. :)

Also, i'm a little confused on the 'and/or' part... Does that mean I can request some treasure too? If so, i'd love some treasure. If not, please ignore my stupidity. ;)
@ninsky
May I please have the capes if they're still available? I have some lovely Nocturnes who would look amazing in them. :)

Also, i'm a little confused on the 'and/or' part... Does that mean I can request some treasure too? If so, i'd love some treasure. If not, please ignore my stupidity. ;)
15wxth5.png
@ninsky
May I have any of the Starfall Celebration apparel you have left? Or the fire one if you still happen to have it... or the plague one ;w; So, actually, anything left from the past festivals from 2013/2014, if there's anything left X)
I'm sorry you're leaving, but I hope you had a great time here, and will have it anyway! C:

Also, seeing I'm not the one confused, I'll try too X)
About the treasures/gems, if it's an "and", may I have the 15g? ;w; Nevermind if it's an "or"! C:
@ninsky
May I have any of the Starfall Celebration apparel you have left? Or the fire one if you still happen to have it... or the plague one ;w; So, actually, anything left from the past festivals from 2013/2014, if there's anything left X)
I'm sorry you're leaving, but I hope you had a great time here, and will have it anyway! C:

Also, seeing I'm not the one confused, I'll try too X)
About the treasures/gems, if it's an "and", may I have the 15g? ;w; Nevermind if it's an "or"! C:
beda4jo.gif
@ninsky

I'm a bit confused about the and/or part as well, however if still available, I would love to request some treasure, please and thank you so very much!

Edit: I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!
@ninsky

I'm a bit confused about the and/or part as well, however if still available, I would love to request some treasure, please and thank you so very much!

Edit: I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!
jA0Unwf.png lfpb_by_anuacyl-d889j33.png 2h6gdhe.png
@Imbricaria Sent you the Companion Comet, Magmatic Pauldrons and Sunguard Chest!

@Kamishii Sent you the Arcane and Fire Sashes!

@8cloud9 Sent you Lightburst Flora, Corundum Chameleon and Woodland Turkey!

@Anivia Sent you the Frigid Sash!

@Hawkfeather Sent you Searing Emblem, Spectral Spellcaster and Crystalhide Treads!

@kaitthekitty Sent you both Olaf and Thane!

@Aquadani9514 Sent you the Daisy and Violet Flower Crowns and Runic Bat!

@LightningBug Sent you Electricians Emblem, Runaway Rotclaw and Water Ripples!

@Calluth Sent you Magma Embear and Polarfreeze Defender!

@StickyFeet Sent you Keiji!

@ButterflyFallacy Sent you the Duneglider, Woodsdrake and Twilight Capes, as well as some treasure!

@JGinn Sent you the Infectionist's Sash!

@Imbricaria Sent you the Companion Comet, Magmatic Pauldrons and Sunguard Chest!

@Kamishii Sent you the Arcane and Fire Sashes!

@8cloud9 Sent you Lightburst Flora, Corundum Chameleon and Woodland Turkey!

@Anivia Sent you the Frigid Sash!

@Hawkfeather Sent you Searing Emblem, Spectral Spellcaster and Crystalhide Treads!

@kaitthekitty Sent you both Olaf and Thane!

@Aquadani9514 Sent you the Daisy and Violet Flower Crowns and Runic Bat!

@LightningBug Sent you Electricians Emblem, Runaway Rotclaw and Water Ripples!

@Calluth Sent you Magma Embear and Polarfreeze Defender!

@StickyFeet Sent you Keiji!

@ButterflyFallacy Sent you the Duneglider, Woodsdrake and Twilight Capes, as well as some treasure!

@JGinn Sent you the Infectionist's Sash!

4AkXni2.pngVdPxB.gifkH65y.gifMF4fF.gif
I will send the rest of your gifts tomorrow, time for bed. And I updated the first post, sorry for the confusion - yes, you may ask for treasure/gems as well. Good night!
I will send the rest of your gifts tomorrow, time for bed. And I updated the first post, sorry for the confusion - yes, you may ask for treasure/gems as well. Good night!
4AkXni2.pngVdPxB.gifkH65y.gifMF4fF.gif
@ninsky - May I have 15 gems and your iron ore?
@ninsky - May I have 15 gems and your iron ore?
@ninsky

Thanks for doing this giveaway! And have fun at your other sites.

Could I please have your Sakura Flowerfall, Gossamer Wing Silks and manticore? O v O
@ninsky

Thanks for doing this giveaway! And have fun at your other sites.

Could I please have your Sakura Flowerfall, Gossamer Wing Silks and manticore? O v O
fvyuXUi.png
@ninsky

Thank you so very much for clearing that up & I do apologize in advance if I wasn't to ping you again.

I would like to request treasure please and thank you so very much.
@ninsky

Thank you so very much for clearing that up & I do apologize in advance if I wasn't to ping you again.

I would like to request treasure please and thank you so very much.
jA0Unwf.png lfpb_by_anuacyl-d889j33.png 2h6gdhe.png
@ninsky
If you still have the light sash could I get it as my third item?
If not then I appreciate you I've gotten still :) Thank you again!
@ninsky
If you still have the light sash could I get it as my third item?
If not then I appreciate you I've gotten still :) Thank you again!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9