Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding request
1 2
@TalonDark @Tapirus

Hello! I'm having a difficult time with a breeding goal of mine, and am hoping you would both lend me your dragons to make this happen. (Tapirus, this will look very similar to you! :D)

I'm hoping to breed TalonDark's Rickon and Tapirus's Tuff for a Midnight/Crimson/Steel Male Imperial with Lightning eyes. (Tert gene does not matter to me, I'll be re-gening to Gembond myself.)

Normally I would take imperfect hatchlings and hope to breed myself closer, but since even the NEIGHBORHOOD of the gene/color combo I'm looking for is so small, this time I'm going to have to ask to wait for the perfect hatchling, so I may need multiple breedings if that's okay with both of you.

Both are RTB now, so I'm hoping to grab a lightning nest for them from a user I've worked with on a project before and liked--I will cover all rental costs myself.

If this is okay with you, please let me know? I'd like to pay you each 50k for the perfect hatchling--the imperfect hatchlings are yours to do with as you wish, split, sell, etc. (If you don't want them and need the lair space, I'm happy to take them for fodder, but that's what I'll be doing with them, so.)
@TalonDark @Tapirus

Hello! I'm having a difficult time with a breeding goal of mine, and am hoping you would both lend me your dragons to make this happen. (Tapirus, this will look very similar to you! :D)

I'm hoping to breed TalonDark's Rickon and Tapirus's Tuff for a Midnight/Crimson/Steel Male Imperial with Lightning eyes. (Tert gene does not matter to me, I'll be re-gening to Gembond myself.)

Normally I would take imperfect hatchlings and hope to breed myself closer, but since even the NEIGHBORHOOD of the gene/color combo I'm looking for is so small, this time I'm going to have to ask to wait for the perfect hatchling, so I may need multiple breedings if that's okay with both of you.

Both are RTB now, so I'm hoping to grab a lightning nest for them from a user I've worked with on a project before and liked--I will cover all rental costs myself.

If this is okay with you, please let me know? I'd like to pay you each 50k for the perfect hatchling--the imperfect hatchlings are yours to do with as you wish, split, sell, etc. (If you don't want them and need the lair space, I'm happy to take them for fodder, but that's what I'll be doing with them, so.)
@flatfins

Aha! This is what I've been waiting for ;)

Tuff is ready to go on a little holiday for you whenever you like. Payment isn't necessary. Just send me a message when you have the lightning nest ready :) About the imperfect hatchlings we can talk later!
@flatfins

Aha! This is what I've been waiting for ;)

Tuff is ready to go on a little holiday for you whenever you like. Payment isn't necessary. Just send me a message when you have the lightning nest ready :) About the imperfect hatchlings we can talk later!
forumbanner_by_gescheitert-db4kbwa.jpg
@flatfins

I'm good with that. Just let me know.
@flatfins

I'm good with that. Just let me know.
wkWqD7s.jpg
@Tapirus @TalonDark

Awesome, thank you both so much!

Will ping you both with an update when I'm able to grab the nest.
@Tapirus @TalonDark

Awesome, thank you both so much!

Will ping you both with an update when I'm able to grab the nest.
@Tapirus @TalonDark

@apollonaris has graciously agreed to let me use their nest! Please go ahead and send them a CR whenever you're ready, I'm going to send them food on my end.
@Tapirus @TalonDark

@apollonaris has graciously agreed to let me use their nest! Please go ahead and send them a CR whenever you're ready, I'm going to send them food on my end.
@Tapirus @TalonDark

confirmed! send 'em on over :) am I to breed the pairs as soon as I receive them? also, please just double confirm with me which dragons I'm breeding together, just so I know for certain!
@Tapirus @TalonDark

confirmed! send 'em on over :) am I to breed the pairs as soon as I receive them? also, please just double confirm with me which dragons I'm breeding together, just so I know for certain!
rr8NTee.png
@flatfins @apollonaris

I've send out the CR for Tuff!
@flatfins @apollonaris

I've send out the CR for Tuff!
forumbanner_by_gescheitert-db4kbwa.jpg
@apollonaris

Sent you a PM back double-confirming, but ASAP is best, please! :)

@Tapirus

Thanks, you're a lifesaver!! :)
@apollonaris

Sent you a PM back double-confirming, but ASAP is best, please! :)

@Tapirus

Thanks, you're a lifesaver!! :)
@flatfins @apollonaris

Rickon was sent!
@flatfins @apollonaris

Rickon was sent!
wkWqD7s.jpg
@TalonDark @Tapirus @apollonaris

Thanks all so much for the lend!! The parents are set up with CRs for both of you.

Unfortunately, no correct hatchlings this time--we got two Midnight/Crimson/Denim Imps, one Male and one Female, and one Midnight/Crimson/Steel, but a female Nocturne. Would love to do this same arrangement again next month if that's okay with everyone!

Since there's a three-egg nest and the numbers don't split evenly anyway, if it's alright with both of you I'd like to keep the Nocturne in case a randomly-bred Imp shows up with closeish colors?

What you'd like to do with the others is totally up to both of you! I'd assume we'd send one of each of the imps your way, but if you'd like I'm happy to level and exalt them both myself in 5 days and just send over the profits.
@TalonDark @Tapirus @apollonaris

Thanks all so much for the lend!! The parents are set up with CRs for both of you.

Unfortunately, no correct hatchlings this time--we got two Midnight/Crimson/Denim Imps, one Male and one Female, and one Midnight/Crimson/Steel, but a female Nocturne. Would love to do this same arrangement again next month if that's okay with everyone!

Since there's a three-egg nest and the numbers don't split evenly anyway, if it's alright with both of you I'd like to keep the Nocturne in case a randomly-bred Imp shows up with closeish colors?

What you'd like to do with the others is totally up to both of you! I'd assume we'd send one of each of the imps your way, but if you'd like I'm happy to level and exalt them both myself in 5 days and just send over the profits.
1 2