Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Various Dragons!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@WillowPhoenix Yes, ma'am! I'll remove her from here and the AH right now. Don't feel rushed at all; I understand that raising treasure takes a while, and I'm in no rush whatsoever to get these beauties out of my lair! c: Thanks, girlie!
@WillowPhoenix Yes, ma'am! I'll remove her from here and the AH right now. Don't feel rushed at all; I understand that raising treasure takes a while, and I'm in no rush whatsoever to get these beauties out of my lair! c: Thanks, girlie!
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@Lemniscate They are so pretty. ^T^ I couldn't choose. ;-; I love them both. T^T It does take a bit of time, and I've been staying up late to do so. xP And alas, you are more then welcome. ^~^
@Lemniscate They are so pretty. ^T^ I couldn't choose. ;-; I love them both. T^T It does take a bit of time, and I've been staying up late to do so. xP And alas, you are more then welcome. ^~^
Bump~
Bump~
lemmi | female | FR+1
@Lemniscate - That SD girl is so gorgeous, but with my flight's dom push this week, I simply don't have space. Good luck finding her a home!
@Lemniscate - That SD girl is so gorgeous, but with my flight's dom push this week, I simply don't have space. Good luck finding her a home!
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@lemniscate
hello! would you take 30,000 for the first one? o:
@lemniscate
hello! would you take 30,000 for the first one? o:
@Darkersolstice That's alright! Thanks a billion for stopping by! :) If you want, I can offer you a ping or message next time the pair nests-- all of their babies are Caribbean-Teal range!

Either way, good luck with dominance!

@kumakabocha Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to decline this time. XXY Crystal/Facet/Spines SDs start at 100kT in the Auction House, so I don't want to go much lower than that. :/ Sorry!
@Darkersolstice That's alright! Thanks a billion for stopping by! :) If you want, I can offer you a ping or message next time the pair nests-- all of their babies are Caribbean-Teal range!

Either way, good luck with dominance!

@kumakabocha Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to decline this time. XXY Crystal/Facet/Spines SDs start at 100kT in the Auction House, so I don't want to go much lower than that. :/ Sorry!
lemmi | female | FR+1
@Lemniscate - I'd love to be pinged for that pair, but only if there are female offspring. SD gals are my weak spot.
@Lemniscate - I'd love to be pinged for that pair, but only if there are female offspring. SD gals are my weak spot.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@Darkersolstice Don't we all know it? ^^' You're added!-- I'll definitely notify you if we get any more SD girls! Thanks again!
@Darkersolstice Don't we all know it? ^^' You're added!-- I'll definitely notify you if we get any more SD girls! Thanks again!
lemmi | female | FR+1
Bump~
Bump~
lemmi | female | FR+1
Bump~
Bump~
lemmi | female | FR+1
1 2 3 4 5 6