Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | how old are you guys?:0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
19 :>
19 :>
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I'm 17, though I was tail end of 16 when I joined up. :D
I'm 17, though I was tail end of 16 when I joined up. :D
Im 18 c:
Im 18 c:
k2k2Be3.png
26, turning 27 this June. Hoping to have a good bday by going to IndyPopCon
26, turning 27 this June. Hoping to have a good bday by going to IndyPopCon
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more."
I'm 22. There was a survey about this in the FR Discussion a while ago, but we didn't get to see who posted what. I'm interested in this sample, too. :3
I'm 22. There was a survey about this in the FR Discussion a while ago, but we didn't get to see who posted what. I'm interested in this sample, too. :3
HzGpUHb.png
I'm 23, 'bout to be 24.

I felt a bit weird at first about being that old and using this site, until I realized that a whoooole lot of other people are around the same age and still playing around with colorful dragons.
I'm 23, 'bout to be 24.

I felt a bit weird at first about being that old and using this site, until I realized that a whoooole lot of other people are around the same age and still playing around with colorful dragons.
LekLbtj.png
Will be 22 in December.
I feel old but not old at the same time, it's weird.
Will be 22 in December.
I feel old but not old at the same time, it's weird.
I'm 14 :0
I dunno, but I feel like if I say my age all the 16-20 year olds are never going to talk to me, dunno why D:

God, it feels so weird to say my age!
And it feels even weirder that I was 13 when I joined, and actually won the Trickmurk Circus skin contest O.o
I'm 14 :0
I dunno, but I feel like if I say my age all the 16-20 year olds are never going to talk to me, dunno why D:

God, it feels so weird to say my age!
And it feels even weirder that I was 13 when I joined, and actually won the Trickmurk Circus skin contest O.o
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png

Will be 21 next January.

Will be 21 next January.
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 28 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17