Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Politikos OOC and Signups (Warrior Cats)
1 2 3 4 5
@Splitbeat

In warrior cats, the term Queen refers to a pregnant female cat. Female cats who aren't pregnant are simply known as she-cats. It would appreciated if you changed your unpreganant characters to she-cat. Even then, Queen would count as a ranking, not a gender.

Answering @Panthalassa 's question about your suffix, I believe that -ghost wouldn't be canon since it is referring to some supernatural. I don't think that the cats are allowed to use -spirit or -ghost out of respect for Starclan or simply the fact that they may not have thoses words in their language. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen either of those in canon name generators. I would suggest changing it to something about their physical features, their personalities, or something found in nature. For example, you could do Tigerstripe or Silverflower. After those two things are fixed, I'll accept your apps.
@Splitbeat

In warrior cats, the term Queen refers to a pregnant female cat. Female cats who aren't pregnant are simply known as she-cats. It would appreciated if you changed your unpreganant characters to she-cat. Even then, Queen would count as a ranking, not a gender.

Answering @Panthalassa 's question about your suffix, I believe that -ghost wouldn't be canon since it is referring to some supernatural. I don't think that the cats are allowed to use -spirit or -ghost out of respect for Starclan or simply the fact that they may not have thoses words in their language. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen either of those in canon name generators. I would suggest changing it to something about their physical features, their personalities, or something found in nature. For example, you could do Tigerstripe or Silverflower. After those two things are fixed, I'll accept your apps.
_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.pngcrow_page_thingy_by_i_crows_i-daz20x3.png_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.png
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Thanks! Also, I'm going to tweak Rainbird's Bio just a tad, if you don't mind.

On a side note, could either you or @Panthalassa make some sort of roster for all the clans, to show which cat is in which clan and which ranks have already been taken? Just to avoid confusion. Neither of you have to, of course. It's just a suggestion.
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Thanks! Also, I'm going to tweak Rainbird's Bio just a tad, if you don't mind.

On a side note, could either you or @Panthalassa make some sort of roster for all the clans, to show which cat is in which clan and which ranks have already been taken? Just to avoid confusion. Neither of you have to, of course. It's just a suggestion.
@Vanquished:

That is what the reserved post is for! :D Will edit immediately.
@Vanquished:

That is what the reserved post is for! :D Will edit immediately.
Bump!
Bump!
This is all coming together really nicely. c:

I can't wait until there are enough people! *^*
This is all coming together really nicely. c:

I can't wait until there are enough people! *^*
Bumpity bump!
Bumpity bump!
_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.pngcrow_page_thingy_by_i_crows_i-daz20x3.png_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.png
Bump for the nighters.
Bump for the nighters.
@XxFluffyRavenxX
How many people are we looking to join before we start?
I have been reading this series for 10 years but have never RPed it. So im taking my shot!

Name: Sparrowfur

Appearance: A small pale brown and white striped cat . His eyes are a gleaming green. Photo

Personality: Jittery and shy. He often stumbles over his words.

Clan: PlainsClan

History: He never really wanted to be a medicine cat, but when the old one had a sparrow fly into his den it was proclaimed he was chosen. Despite his apprehension, he has great knowledge of how to do the best with the lack of herbs. He still can't do much with what he has.
@XxFluffyRavenxX
How many people are we looking to join before we start?
I have been reading this series for 10 years but have never RPed it. So im taking my shot!

Name: Sparrowfur

Appearance: A small pale brown and white striped cat . His eyes are a gleaming green. Photo

Personality: Jittery and shy. He often stumbles over his words.

Clan: PlainsClan

History: He never really wanted to be a medicine cat, but when the old one had a sparrow fly into his den it was proclaimed he was chosen. Despite his apprehension, he has great knowledge of how to do the best with the lack of herbs. He still can't do much with what he has.
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
Eee Warrior Cats *v* I this concept's really good I love it ;o;
@XxFluffyRavenxX @Panthalassa

Name: Hawkstar(/swoop)

Appearance: Relatively sturdy build, made more for combat than stealth or speed. Dark brown line from nose to neck, spreading into a bigger body that runs down to his limbs and tail, fading the closer it gets to his paws. White muzzle reaching his chest, splashed onto inner frontal limbs and paws. Long haired, kinda makes him look solemn all the time. Bright green eyes help fix this fact.

Personality: Hawk may be old, but he's young at heart! He's friendly and sociable, always checking up on his Clanmates. His competitions with his sister has taught him to look at every angle possible, choose the best outcome, and destroy all else. His sunny and faux-ignorant face to the other Clan cats when they berate him and his Clan hides the face of future annihilation. Other than that, Hawk is the type to invite you to eat with him or lay under the sun and groom you.

Clan: HiddenClan

History: Hawk was born youngest in a litter of two very competative siblings. His sister, Talonflame, would always have the upperhand, always manage to do everything better than him. But his constant losses never hindered him; infact, it only got him more excited - he was good, but there was someone better than him, and having a rival only made things better.

When one day the Clan had run low on food, Hawk and Talonflame both went out to help gather more, excited to be out by themselves for the first time, having been newly made warriors. Hawk came back first, and awaited his sister in the den. When night came and went, and still no sign of her showed, Hawk decides to go looking for her himself, lying that he was going out to look for more food.

Her scent trail disappears not too far from the border, but the odd thing he finds is the absence of any further lead on the other side. He spends the entire day trying to look for her, irate that he cannot cross the border, and even more so because her disappearance makes no sense. Haw gives up dejectedly, torn between loyalty to his sister and loyalty to the Clan. He spent moons in mourning, before finally pushing himself back to his paws.

Hawk worked harder than before, swearing all he did, he did for his sister, promising one day to find her. He is chosen as Deputy not too long, then raised to Leader. Somewhere along the line, Hawk knows he's starting to forget why he had done what he did in the first place.

Other: Hawk is very much aware of the plan, caring and tending to it always.
Eee Warrior Cats *v* I this concept's really good I love it ;o;
@XxFluffyRavenxX @Panthalassa

Name: Hawkstar(/swoop)

Appearance: Relatively sturdy build, made more for combat than stealth or speed. Dark brown line from nose to neck, spreading into a bigger body that runs down to his limbs and tail, fading the closer it gets to his paws. White muzzle reaching his chest, splashed onto inner frontal limbs and paws. Long haired, kinda makes him look solemn all the time. Bright green eyes help fix this fact.

Personality: Hawk may be old, but he's young at heart! He's friendly and sociable, always checking up on his Clanmates. His competitions with his sister has taught him to look at every angle possible, choose the best outcome, and destroy all else. His sunny and faux-ignorant face to the other Clan cats when they berate him and his Clan hides the face of future annihilation. Other than that, Hawk is the type to invite you to eat with him or lay under the sun and groom you.

History: Hawk was born youngest in a litter of two very competative siblings. His sister, Talonflame, would always have the upperhand, always manage to do everything better than him. But his constant losses never hindered him; infact, it only got him more excited - he was good, but there was someone better than him, and having a rival only made things better.

When one day the Clan had run low on food, Hawk and Talonflame both went out to help gather more, excited to be out by themselves for the first time, having been newly made warriors. Hawk came back first, and awaited his sister in the den. When night came and went, and still no sign of her showed, Hawk decides to go looking for her himself, lying that he was going out to look for more food.

Her scent trail disappears not too far from the border, but the odd thing he finds is the absence of any further lead on the other side. He spends the entire day trying to look for her, irate that he cannot cross the border, and even more so because her disappearance makes no sense. Haw gives up dejectedly, torn between loyalty to his sister and loyalty to the Clan. He spent moons in mourning, before finally pushing himself back to his paws.

Hawk worked harder than before, swearing all he did, he did for his sister, promising one day to find her. He is chosen as Deputy not too long, then raised to Leader. Somewhere along the line, Hawk knows he's starting to forget why he had done what he did in the first place.

Other: Hawk is very much aware of the plan, caring and tending to it always.
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@XxFluffyRavenxX @Panthalassa Glad I finally found a warriors rp to join! :D

Name: Maplecloud

Appearance: Maplecloud is a small and dainty cat, certainly not built for fighting and if anything he is more suited for stealth and speed. His tail is little more than a tuft. He has a dark tortoiseshell pelt, with black stretching stretching from the top of his head to his stubby tail. His underbelly is a pale white along with his paws. His eyes are a pale green and his fur is short.

Personality: Many cats are intimidated by him because of his calm and often serious demeanor, but he is a relatively friendly cat. He's very good with young apprentices and kits, he takes a very optimistic view and encourages them. He takes his role as a medicine cat very seriously, and strongly believes that StarClan has a reason for everything. Due to this, he takes the warrior code and rules of the clan very seriously. He will do anything in his power to assure that others follow the rules, and he does what he can to do what he thinks is right.

History: Maplecloud knew from the time he was made into an apprentice that he wasn't cut out for the fighting life of a warrior. He bore no ill will for his mentor, but a few sunrises into his apprenticeship he went to seek StarClan's approval for being a medicine cat. This involved him sitting and watching the sky for nights on end until the previous medicine cat found him and took him under her wing.

It didn't take him long to learn the herbs, especially because of the abundance of herbs in the territory. It only took him a few moons for StarClan and his mentor to accept him as a full medicine cat, which was nicely times due to an early death of his mentor.

Other: Maplecloud is not aware of the plan.
@XxFluffyRavenxX @Panthalassa Glad I finally found a warriors rp to join! :D

Name: Maplecloud

Appearance: Maplecloud is a small and dainty cat, certainly not built for fighting and if anything he is more suited for stealth and speed. His tail is little more than a tuft. He has a dark tortoiseshell pelt, with black stretching stretching from the top of his head to his stubby tail. His underbelly is a pale white along with his paws. His eyes are a pale green and his fur is short.

Personality: Many cats are intimidated by him because of his calm and often serious demeanor, but he is a relatively friendly cat. He's very good with young apprentices and kits, he takes a very optimistic view and encourages them. He takes his role as a medicine cat very seriously, and strongly believes that StarClan has a reason for everything. Due to this, he takes the warrior code and rules of the clan very seriously. He will do anything in his power to assure that others follow the rules, and he does what he can to do what he thinks is right.

History: Maplecloud knew from the time he was made into an apprentice that he wasn't cut out for the fighting life of a warrior. He bore no ill will for his mentor, but a few sunrises into his apprenticeship he went to seek StarClan's approval for being a medicine cat. This involved him sitting and watching the sky for nights on end until the previous medicine cat found him and took him under her wing.

It didn't take him long to learn the herbs, especially because of the abundance of herbs in the territory. It only took him a few moons for StarClan and his mentor to accept him as a full medicine cat, which was nicely times due to an early death of his mentor.

Other: Maplecloud is not aware of the plan.
1 2 3 4 5