Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleaning
Anything without a familiar is game. Name your price or free to guaranteed long-term home. Going to exalt them in about a week but want to make sure they don't miss a potential home.
Anything without a familiar is game. Name your price or free to guaranteed long-term home. Going to exalt them in about a week but want to make sure they don't miss a potential home.
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Chama

Hey! I was wondering if I could call Gongjin? I can offer you some festival chests and stuff, or just straight treasure, if you like.

I'm really bad with dragon prices, so tell me if this is way off... would 15kish be alright?
@Chama

Hey! I was wondering if I could call Gongjin? I can offer you some festival chests and stuff, or just straight treasure, if you like.

I'm really bad with dragon prices, so tell me if this is way off... would 15kish be alright?
lWj4wjC.png
@Gryphonic

Yes you may! Chests or treasure, either is fine by me, I am happy if he would get a nice home. :)
Just pop me a crossroads and he is yours!

(Sorry my reply is late, I only just received the notice!)
@Gryphonic

Yes you may! Chests or treasure, either is fine by me, I am happy if he would get a nice home. :)
Just pop me a crossroads and he is yours!

(Sorry my reply is late, I only just received the notice!)
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Chama

Awesome, thanks! CR sent ^-^
@Chama

Awesome, thanks! CR sent ^-^
lWj4wjC.png
@Gryphonic

Done! Enjoy your new boy!
@Gryphonic

Done! Enjoy your new boy!
6pMAXtp.jpg