Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Looking For] Multiple 1x1 role-plays
Hello! I am new to the roleplaying world of Flight Rising, however I would love to ‘dip a toe in the pool’ as they say by doing 1x1 role-plays (perhaps even a couple, so don’t be put off by any posts added!). Some info you should know right off the bat is that I am 15 years old, turning sophomore in high school after the summer. I know some of the 18+ role-players here are not comfortable with roleplaying with minors. I personally do not have and issue if my partner is 18+ as long as I feel that we are a good roleplaying pair; and I have role-played with adults in the past. At the same time, I ask that you do not under estimate my writing skills. I have been doing semi-lit to Lit role-plays on various websites for the past 2 years, and roleplaying a little longer than that.

More things to know
* Looking for a role-play partner with some experience in Semi-lit to Lit. This means that a response should be at least 5-8 sentences if not more. I will try my best to match you, for example if you post a 10 paragraph response then I will attempt a detailed response as well, and vice versa with one paragraph. Age of role-player does not matter to me.
* I prefer good grammar, meaning correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation at the least. English should be your primary language or you are very familiar with it
*I live in Central Time Zone in the United States, so about 2-3 hours ahead of FR time
* I will only do on site role-playing as of now, sorry! Either a private thread or a PM between the two of us is all that I am looking for
* I am a high school student, and will be in school until June. At the least I will be able to respond to posts 1-2 times a week, with most likely more on the weekends. When the summer comes, my schedule will be drastically open.
*I am ok with doing blood/gore
* I can do MxF, FxF, and role-playing characters who identify themselves as either male or female
*I do not have OC’s, I find a lot of fun making up characters from scratch for individual role-plays. Many of my main characters are late teens/early twenties. I have been known to make a few adults as well as I like to challenge myself.

Literacy
Semi-lit to Lit

Examples
I would be more than happy to provide some through a PM if interested!

My Interests
I like to think that I keep my mind open, so feel free to add your own interests as well if you are considering me as a partner! However here are some general plots as well as more detailed ideas below.

General Topics:
Fantasy! Many topics in fantasy I would adore to do
Apocalyptic
Mythology
Feral
Historic

More Specific Topics:
Dragon- The idea is dragon shape shifter, meaning that the character(s) would be human with the ability to shift into a dragon at will. The scene would be preferable in the Middle Ages/Renaissance area, and the idea is that the characters may lead double lives in the Royal Court as well as the Dragon Hierarchy/Pack. This is roughly sketched, so if you are interested we could elaborate together.

Circus- Traveling circus/Freak show! Characters would be human but with qualities bizarre enough to be accepted in a traveling show of some sorts. Again, roughly sketched so would be willing to elaborate on with a partner.

Fae/Fairy Folk- I suppose this would go under fantasy but I do have interests in legends of the fairy folk. In this role-play I am either looking for the scene to be in a fantasy forest with a made up Fae kingdom or a setting where the Fae are mixed with humans. For both I am looking for a less modern setting, with no technology. More ideas can be elaborated. By Fae I mean elves, goblins, fairy folk etc.

Witch/Warlock Coven- A darker RP, I would love a historical roleplay set around the Salem Witch Trials with the characters in a coven. The characters in this rp will most likely be evil/with a darker mindset, as well as more gore. Can be elaborated on with a partner if desired

Some things I will NOT do
* No sexual activities past “fade black”. As stated before, I am a minor and therefore would most likely not be able to properly execute a scene beyond the fade
* MxM, I am on the fence with. I have not done a MxM before, but I would be willing to try one if my partner is aware that I am not experienced at all with this.
*Below is a list of general role play topics that I tend to dislike

Werewolf/Vampire
High School/College
Any fandoms (sorry)

Please ping me if posting! Thank you very much for looking here
Hello! I am new to the roleplaying world of Flight Rising, however I would love to ‘dip a toe in the pool’ as they say by doing 1x1 role-plays (perhaps even a couple, so don’t be put off by any posts added!). Some info you should know right off the bat is that I am 15 years old, turning sophomore in high school after the summer. I know some of the 18+ role-players here are not comfortable with roleplaying with minors. I personally do not have and issue if my partner is 18+ as long as I feel that we are a good roleplaying pair; and I have role-played with adults in the past. At the same time, I ask that you do not under estimate my writing skills. I have been doing semi-lit to Lit role-plays on various websites for the past 2 years, and roleplaying a little longer than that.

More things to know
* Looking for a role-play partner with some experience in Semi-lit to Lit. This means that a response should be at least 5-8 sentences if not more. I will try my best to match you, for example if you post a 10 paragraph response then I will attempt a detailed response as well, and vice versa with one paragraph. Age of role-player does not matter to me.
* I prefer good grammar, meaning correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation at the least. English should be your primary language or you are very familiar with it
*I live in Central Time Zone in the United States, so about 2-3 hours ahead of FR time
* I will only do on site role-playing as of now, sorry! Either a private thread or a PM between the two of us is all that I am looking for
* I am a high school student, and will be in school until June. At the least I will be able to respond to posts 1-2 times a week, with most likely more on the weekends. When the summer comes, my schedule will be drastically open.
*I am ok with doing blood/gore
* I can do MxF, FxF, and role-playing characters who identify themselves as either male or female
*I do not have OC’s, I find a lot of fun making up characters from scratch for individual role-plays. Many of my main characters are late teens/early twenties. I have been known to make a few adults as well as I like to challenge myself.

Literacy
Semi-lit to Lit

Examples
I would be more than happy to provide some through a PM if interested!

My Interests
I like to think that I keep my mind open, so feel free to add your own interests as well if you are considering me as a partner! However here are some general plots as well as more detailed ideas below.

General Topics:
Fantasy! Many topics in fantasy I would adore to do
Apocalyptic
Mythology
Feral
Historic

More Specific Topics:
Dragon- The idea is dragon shape shifter, meaning that the character(s) would be human with the ability to shift into a dragon at will. The scene would be preferable in the Middle Ages/Renaissance area, and the idea is that the characters may lead double lives in the Royal Court as well as the Dragon Hierarchy/Pack. This is roughly sketched, so if you are interested we could elaborate together.

Circus- Traveling circus/Freak show! Characters would be human but with qualities bizarre enough to be accepted in a traveling show of some sorts. Again, roughly sketched so would be willing to elaborate on with a partner.

Fae/Fairy Folk- I suppose this would go under fantasy but I do have interests in legends of the fairy folk. In this role-play I am either looking for the scene to be in a fantasy forest with a made up Fae kingdom or a setting where the Fae are mixed with humans. For both I am looking for a less modern setting, with no technology. More ideas can be elaborated. By Fae I mean elves, goblins, fairy folk etc.

Witch/Warlock Coven- A darker RP, I would love a historical roleplay set around the Salem Witch Trials with the characters in a coven. The characters in this rp will most likely be evil/with a darker mindset, as well as more gore. Can be elaborated on with a partner if desired

Some things I will NOT do
* No sexual activities past “fade black”. As stated before, I am a minor and therefore would most likely not be able to properly execute a scene beyond the fade
* MxM, I am on the fence with. I have not done a MxM before, but I would be willing to try one if my partner is aware that I am not experienced at all with this.
*Below is a list of general role play topics that I tend to dislike

Werewolf/Vampire
High School/College
Any fandoms (sorry)

Please ping me if posting! Thank you very much for looking here
Axolotyl_Benediction.png
@BlueArtist
Hi there! I'd love to do a fantasy type RP with you, although the details might have to be hashed out. You sound fairly eloquent, which is awesome, and I'd love to throw some ideas on the table along the lines of more specific fantasy stuff if you're interested. Uh- also if I need to say these things, I'm a relatively experienced role-player, although not specifically on FR, and needless to say general sort of fantasy is probably one of my favorite settings. I have to say that mythology would be interesting to, although I'm significantly less practiced there.
@BlueArtist
Hi there! I'd love to do a fantasy type RP with you, although the details might have to be hashed out. You sound fairly eloquent, which is awesome, and I'd love to throw some ideas on the table along the lines of more specific fantasy stuff if you're interested. Uh- also if I need to say these things, I'm a relatively experienced role-player, although not specifically on FR, and needless to say general sort of fantasy is probably one of my favorite settings. I have to say that mythology would be interesting to, although I'm significantly less practiced there.
@technetium

YES my first response! Yes, I would be interested in hearing your ideas for fantasy role plays as well. I agree, mythology would be cool but I would probably have to do some research on my part depending on the story line. I will shoot you a PM :)

Still open to any posts!
@technetium

YES my first response! Yes, I would be interested in hearing your ideas for fantasy role plays as well. I agree, mythology would be cool but I would probably have to do some research on my part depending on the story line. I will shoot you a PM :)

Still open to any posts!
Axolotyl_Benediction.png
@BlueArtist

I love the idea about the dragon shapeshifter! If you would be willing to put up with me because im relatively new to RP... Ive only been in one so far? And that one for not really long! But I figured this would be a good learning experience for me and maybe you could teach me some new stuff?
@BlueArtist

I love the idea about the dragon shapeshifter! If you would be willing to put up with me because im relatively new to RP... Ive only been in one so far? And that one for not really long! But I figured this would be a good learning experience for me and maybe you could teach me some new stuff?
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif