Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing dragon?
Hello,

I just bought a female ridgeback hatchling, and one minute ago she was in my dragon lair, I refresh and she is gone..... :(.

How can I fix this or is this a known bug?

Edit: just checked my action house log, and it shows that I really bought her.
Hello,

I just bought a female ridgeback hatchling, and one minute ago she was in my dragon lair, I refresh and she is gone..... :(.

How can I fix this or is this a known bug?

Edit: just checked my action house log, and it shows that I really bought her.
@Zeroghostdog

I'm not seeing her either, so this doesn't seem to be a "clear your cache" solution. Do you recall her name, colors, genes, or anything so you can try searching? Did you buy her on the AH? There should be a record in the AH in that case of your purchase in the history tab. Just to make sure there wasn't an AH glitch.
@Zeroghostdog

I'm not seeing her either, so this doesn't seem to be a "clear your cache" solution. Do you recall her name, colors, genes, or anything so you can try searching? Did you buy her on the AH? There should be a record in the AH in that case of your purchase in the history tab. Just to make sure there wasn't an AH glitch.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger

I already checked my log for the AH, and I really bough her. I made a print screen of it so that isn't the problem. I saw her in my dragon lair once, and after that, she was gone.
@Harbinger

I already checked my log for the AH, and I really bough her. I made a print screen of it so that isn't the problem. I saw her in my dragon lair once, and after that, she was gone.
I just found out that it's send to that plaguebringer, but I didn't looked on her page before she was gone....
I just found out that it's send to that plaguebringer, but I didn't looked on her page before she was gone....
@Zeroghostdog

Not sure what else to suggest. I had the same issue with a gene once. I would suggest also submitting a ticket through the "contact us" link at the bottom. I am not aware of any bug list or known issue thread to link to you, so I'm sorry I can't help more.
@Zeroghostdog

Not sure what else to suggest. I had the same issue with a gene once. I would suggest also submitting a ticket through the "contact us" link at the bottom. I am not aware of any bug list or known issue thread to link to you, so I'm sorry I can't help more.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Zeroghostdog

Did you buy her as the auction was expiring? I'm wondering if she was returned to her owner by accident by the AH.
@Zeroghostdog

Did you buy her as the auction was expiring? I'm wondering if she was returned to her owner by accident by the AH.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Zeroghostdog there's a possibility that you and someone else bought it at the same time and it glitched out, allowing the other person to exalt it. I've also seen a glitch where you buy a dragon but it goes back up on the auction house by itself, allowing someone else to buy it. You may need to send a report through contact us to see if an admin can sort out what happened
@Zeroghostdog there's a possibility that you and someone else bought it at the same time and it glitched out, allowing the other person to exalt it. I've also seen a glitch where you buy a dragon but it goes back up on the auction house by itself, allowing someone else to buy it. You may need to send a report through contact us to see if an admin can sort out what happened
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
@Coalescency

That would explain a lot. I just sended a contact form about this, and I have a 2 print screens of my AH log ;). Thank you both for your advice!
@Coalescency

That would explain a lot. I just sended a contact form about this, and I have a 2 print screens of my AH log ;). Thank you both for your advice!