Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding request
1 2
@Nyxrose

Okay good to know! =) as soon as terjak sends me Rafein they'll be off to nest. Hopefully they can hatch on May 1st but we'll see!

That's how I got Solstice! Well, I traded eggs with someone, and I got the cutest little fae. Of course, Trouble is super cute as well. She's very Halloweenie!
@Nyxrose

Okay good to know! =) as soon as terjak sends me Rafein they'll be off to nest. Hopefully they can hatch on May 1st but we'll see!

That's how I got Solstice! Well, I traded eggs with someone, and I got the cutest little fae. Of course, Trouble is super cute as well. She's very Halloweenie!
Which is why I love her so! Even her name was meant to represent Halloween, as with the well-known, "Trouble, trouble, toil, and bubble." I must admit, Solstice is lovely, as well. Like a flower blooming on a warm summer day.
Which is why I love her so! Even her name was meant to represent Halloween, as with the well-known, "Trouble, trouble, toil, and bubble." I must admit, Solstice is lovely, as well. Like a flower blooming on a warm summer day.
@Nyxrose

Aww that's cute!

I couldn't think of a name for her for the longest time, but I just kept coming back to Solstice. I named her daughters Daphne and Dahlia, they don't necessarily look ethereal, but I feel like they fit the names.

Also, I have a feeling terjak hasn't been around for a bit, so I'm going to ask (I already asked) someone else who has the only other boy with those colours. But I'm not holding out for long I don't think. Just because I'd rather not keep your (and my) dragon out of their lairs for more then a week or two. I wonder if its like.. exam season or something. I'm very out of the school loop.
@Nyxrose

Aww that's cute!

I couldn't think of a name for her for the longest time, but I just kept coming back to Solstice. I named her daughters Daphne and Dahlia, they don't necessarily look ethereal, but I feel like they fit the names.

Also, I have a feeling terjak hasn't been around for a bit, so I'm going to ask (I already asked) someone else who has the only other boy with those colours. But I'm not holding out for long I don't think. Just because I'd rather not keep your (and my) dragon out of their lairs for more then a week or two. I wonder if its like.. exam season or something. I'm very out of the school loop.
@NyxRose @BelladonnaStoria

So there were 4 babies! All fae. Two boys and two girls. I got my boy! Thank you guys so much! Now, as you both expressed that you can take babies, but there are three, I was wondering who wanted the two? Or if I should just send CR for one each and leave the third to find a new home from the nest hosts lair? And who would like the extra boy?
@NyxRose @BelladonnaStoria

So there were 4 babies! All fae. Two boys and two girls. I got my boy! Thank you guys so much! Now, as you both expressed that you can take babies, but there are three, I was wondering who wanted the two? Or if I should just send CR for one each and leave the third to find a new home from the nest hosts lair? And who would like the extra boy?
I would love the male baby, but I don't really mind, either way. One would be good with me. I must admit, I'm excited to see my little Trouble return home.
I would love the male baby, but I don't really mind, either way. One would be good with me. I must admit, I'm excited to see my little Trouble return home.
@Nyxrose

Okay! I'll get Phaedra to send you the other boy.

Aw, and I bet Trouble is happy to be back =3
@Nyxrose

Okay! I'll get Phaedra to send you the other boy.

Aw, and I bet Trouble is happy to be back =3
Congrats! I'm glad you got your boy first try! I'm cool with whatever. :)
Congrats! I'm glad you got your boy first try! I'm cool with whatever. :)
@BelladonnaStoria

Would you like the other girl? If not I'll be putting her up on the AH.

@Nyxrose

Phaedra is sending me the boy cause she needs space, so just accept the CRwhenever you can.
@BelladonnaStoria

Would you like the other girl? If not I'll be putting her up on the AH.

@Nyxrose

Phaedra is sending me the boy cause she needs space, so just accept the CRwhenever you can.
1 2