Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Feeding Management
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bumping this again for visibility and to show you an example: [img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9106/vg43.png[/img] See those food stores? See the dragons those stores have to feed? There's a much more efficient way of consuming these things. At this point I think pretty much anything would be better than the current priority. EDIT: Oops nevermind the edit apparently I can't find scrollbars...
Bumping this again for visibility and to show you an example:

vg43.png

See those food stores? See the dragons those stores have to feed?

There's a much more efficient way of consuming these things. At this point I think pretty much anything would be better than the current priority.

EDIT: Oops nevermind the edit apparently I can't find scrollbars...
I support this. I would make my guardian s eat the insects...
I support this. I would make my guardian s eat the insects...
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected
Definitely supporting this!
Definitely supporting this!
Dragon wrote:
do u even lift tidelord
Yes, I definitely support this. It beats having to always stock up a whole bunch of meat, just to have it drained in a matter of a week or so.
Yes, I definitely support this. It beats having to always stock up a whole bunch of meat, just to have it drained in a matter of a week or so.
LXBJg3t.png
It would certainly be nice to be able to assign food priority preference by breed, just to deplete stores more evenly. :)
It would certainly be nice to be able to assign food priority preference by breed, just to deplete stores more evenly. :)
b9aWflB.png
Yes please. support.
Yes please. support.
So much support! I can't tell you how many times "1 dragon went hungry", and it's my poor wildclaw cause yesterday everyone ate the meat I got to feed him. Not my pigglet guardians, who never eat their greens.
So much support! I can't tell you how many times "1 dragon went hungry", and it's my poor wildclaw cause yesterday everyone ate the meat I got to feed him. Not my pigglet guardians, who never eat their greens.
I like both options, of being able to choose individually and then also being able to set "most plentiful" as a clan-wide rule. Like some other people in this thread, I have a lair full of guardians, and with the addition of a wildclaw (who ONLY eats meat), suddenly I'm having some problems. Meanwhile, I accidentally ALL the plants into my food stores a while back, so I have 800+ plants that are being picked at by all of one dragon, a snapper. As it stands now, I'm feeding all of them at once, and then converting just enough meat for the wildclaw and feeding him separately. It's a little annoying. :(
I like both options, of being able to choose individually and then also being able to set "most plentiful" as a clan-wide rule. Like some other people in this thread, I have a lair full of guardians, and with the addition of a wildclaw (who ONLY eats meat), suddenly I'm having some problems. Meanwhile, I accidentally ALL the plants into my food stores a while back, so I have 800+ plants that are being picked at by all of one dragon, a snapper. As it stands now, I'm feeding all of them at once, and then converting just enough meat for the wildclaw and feeding him separately. It's a little annoying. :(
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
Absolute support.
Absolute support.
You have my support!
You have my support!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7