Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 535 536
No payout for shock switch, coliseum is slow, cannot switch party in coliseum.
No payout for shock switch, coliseum is slow, cannot switch party in coliseum.
Everything was working ok the other day, but now nothing will load properly in the fairgrounds.

I did get to level one of Runes but then nothing happened and per usual the game wouldn't load the next screen.

I couldn't get Hi/low to reload after playing through it once. It did say to wait an hour, but the thing wouldn't even load that message later.

Coliseum would let me get to the menu screens then when I tried to organize a party it froze in loading.

Puzzles gives me white screen of death in the browser. (firefox)

Seems there's no way to earn treasure today.

Pop ups are extremely slow today. I went through doing the reputation grind with the familiars and they were loading like snails. So were the messages in the Inbox.
All other websites I go to work fine, so it's just FR that's doing it. When I tried to go to my clan profile the first time it was sluggish as well.

Also one or the other dragons (usually the female) on the breeding page won't let me select the drop down box to choose a dragon, and once I finally did get it to let me select two dragons to breed, the previews wouldn't load as if I hadn't even touched the button to preview potential breeding colors. It took many tries before it finally started allowing a preview to load. It did finally let me breed though.
Everything was working ok the other day, but now nothing will load properly in the fairgrounds.

I did get to level one of Runes but then nothing happened and per usual the game wouldn't load the next screen.

I couldn't get Hi/low to reload after playing through it once. It did say to wait an hour, but the thing wouldn't even load that message later.

Coliseum would let me get to the menu screens then when I tried to organize a party it froze in loading.

Puzzles gives me white screen of death in the browser. (firefox)

Seems there's no way to earn treasure today.

Pop ups are extremely slow today. I went through doing the reputation grind with the familiars and they were loading like snails. So were the messages in the Inbox.
All other websites I go to work fine, so it's just FR that's doing it. When I tried to go to my clan profile the first time it was sluggish as well.

Also one or the other dragons (usually the female) on the breeding page won't let me select the drop down box to choose a dragon, and once I finally did get it to let me select two dragons to breed, the previews wouldn't load as if I hadn't even touched the button to preview potential breeding colors. It took many tries before it finally started allowing a preview to load. It did finally let me breed though.
Runestones and shockswitch aren't working and I can't change my party in the coliseum it just loads eternally. Tried it on both firefox and chrome.
Runestones and shockswitch aren't working and I can't change my party in the coliseum it just loads eternally. Tried it on both firefox and chrome.
5130853.png
Neither is working for me :(
Neither is working for me :(
[quote name="Arevar" date="2013-08-19 18:11:32"]Yep, running into the same problems everyone else is. Shock Switch: Plays, but no payout. There's also no High Scores list. Runestones: Can't play past the first level. It's been like this for [i]weeks[/i]. Jigsaw: Won't load at all. ETA: Coliseum: Plays fine for a few minutes, then gradually slows down to impossibility and freezing.[/quote] Basically, having all the same problems.
Arevar wrote on 2013-08-19 18:11:32:
Yep, running into the same problems everyone else is.

Shock Switch: Plays, but no payout. There's also no High Scores list.
Runestones: Can't play past the first level. It's been like this for weeks.
Jigsaw: Won't load at all.

ETA: Coliseum: Plays fine for a few minutes, then gradually slows down to impossibility and freezing.

Basically, having all the same problems.
For me, the Coliseum has been running extremely well. But once Contuse is used, it becomes excessively choppy. Killing the monster(s) that cast it or moving on to the next round doesn't clear it up.
For me, the Coliseum has been running extremely well. But once Contuse is used, it becomes excessively choppy. Killing the monster(s) that cast it or moving on to the next round doesn't clear it up.
cnFe09Q.gif
I can't get the Coliseum or any of the Fairground games to load. Sometimes the loading bar will start to fill, but it always gets stuck and the game just never shows up.
I can't get the Coliseum or any of the Fairground games to load. Sometimes the loading bar will start to fill, but it always gets stuck and the game just never shows up.
A new development... once I began training in Scorched Forest, it was choppy full-time. Woodland Path and Training Fields were strangely quite smooth only until Contuse was used.
A new development... once I began training in Scorched Forest, it was choppy full-time. Woodland Path and Training Fields were strangely quite smooth only until Contuse was used.
cnFe09Q.gif
Okay, so I cleared my cache before rollover, annnnd...

Still not working!

sprite rendering bug has struck again :D

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2667/266621.png

^ This pops up in a box every single time I go to use the coliseum :D :D :D

EDIT: OH AND the alt link provided also doesn't work. Just so you know.
Okay, so I cleared my cache before rollover, annnnd...

Still not working!

sprite rendering bug has struck again :D

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2667/266621.png

^ This pops up in a box every single time I go to use the coliseum :D :D :D

EDIT: OH AND the alt link provided also doesn't work. Just so you know.
Since the Coliseum opened again I haven't been able to use it, the buttons appear unclickable/red-maroonish except for organize party
Since the Coliseum opened again I haven't been able to use it, the buttons appear unclickable/red-maroonish except for organize party
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 535 536