Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | All about them noodles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@JCStitches:

Well, the one I had was a Strawberry Poptart. :/ I'll let you know if I try the ones you recommended, but I doubt I'll like them better.

I still think Marvel is a big liar for making Poptarts seem better than they are. I actually thought "I wouldn't eat a box of these things" after I finished the Poptart. XD
@JCStitches:

Well, the one I had was a Strawberry Poptart. :/ I'll let you know if I try the ones you recommended, but I doubt I'll like them better.

I still think Marvel is a big liar for making Poptarts seem better than they are. I actually thought "I wouldn't eat a box of these things" after I finished the Poptart. XD
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
@MythGriffin24 The original flavor (which would be strawberry) is super gross. I think you'd like the ones I suggested better, but I totally understand not wanting to waste the time and money on trying other flavors. XP

Weeell, product placement and money. That's all I can say about marvel or any big company.
@MythGriffin24 The original flavor (which would be strawberry) is super gross. I think you'd like the ones I suggested better, but I totally understand not wanting to waste the time and money on trying other flavors. XP

Weeell, product placement and money. That's all I can say about marvel or any big company.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches:

I'll consider trying them. I'm just not entirely convinced that the other ones would taste any better unless the recipe was changed.

....Poptart endorsement is one if the many reasons I prefer Loki over Thor.
@JCStitches:

I'll consider trying them. I'm just not entirely convinced that the other ones would taste any better unless the recipe was changed.

....Poptart endorsement is one if the many reasons I prefer Loki over Thor.
UPDATE:

Threw a chopped up beet in the ramen today. It was pretty good- probably need to add more next time though, couldn't taste it very well over all the other things I threw in it. Eggs, smoked weenies, chives, cabbage, minced onion oh my

UPDATE:

Threw a chopped up beet in the ramen today. It was pretty good- probably need to add more next time though, couldn't taste it very well over all the other things I threw in it. Eggs, smoked weenies, chives, cabbage, minced onion oh my

iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
@MythGriffin24
Ugh, chocolate soy milk is awesome. Not overly fond of the unsweetened, but its awesome nonetheless. An'...I totally can't feel ya when it comes to poptarts. They're so dry holy crap The vending machine jus' doesn't know how to poop out good poptarts, apparently.

@AbanAtaashi
Waffles and Paste sauce huh? Thas' an' interesting combo you got there ;3 Your username isn't DragonAge by any chance, is it?

@HiddenMica
Ohhhh the spicy noodle casserole sounds awesome x3

@Thrawn
That. That right there sounds tasty as heck, especially since my house is quite serious about sour cream

@sujnomoy
It'll be a "Ramen noodles every night diet"

@Corgite
Ha, I've put Taco Bell Sauce in mine before :D Haven't tried doing salsa yet though

@Kyrtian
Ahh I can see how the cream of chicken/mushroom would be pretty interesting. The potato soup in the microwave is an odd one too- though, in a good way. I feel like I'd end up blowing something up though, and then the inside would be covered in half-cooked potato soup xD
@MythGriffin24
Ugh, chocolate soy milk is awesome. Not overly fond of the unsweetened, but its awesome nonetheless. An'...I totally can't feel ya when it comes to poptarts. They're so dry holy crap The vending machine jus' doesn't know how to poop out good poptarts, apparently.

@AbanAtaashi
Waffles and Paste sauce huh? Thas' an' interesting combo you got there ;3 Your username isn't DragonAge by any chance, is it?

@HiddenMica
Ohhhh the spicy noodle casserole sounds awesome x3

@Thrawn
That. That right there sounds tasty as heck, especially since my house is quite serious about sour cream

@sujnomoy
It'll be a "Ramen noodles every night diet"

@Corgite
Ha, I've put Taco Bell Sauce in mine before :D Haven't tried doing salsa yet though

@Kyrtian
Ahh I can see how the cream of chicken/mushroom would be pretty interesting. The potato soup in the microwave is an odd one too- though, in a good way. I feel like I'd end up blowing something up though, and then the inside would be covered in half-cooked potato soup xD
@Kriten:

Yeah, you can't really tell the difference between good soy milk and regular milk. ^^ And I didn't even know there was unsweetened soy milk. :/ As for Poptarts...I've eaten a gluten free version of Poptarts before that was pretty good, so I figured the original Poptart must be good too, right? And then it winds up tasting only a little better than cardboard. *sigh*
@Kriten:

Yeah, you can't really tell the difference between good soy milk and regular milk. ^^ And I didn't even know there was unsweetened soy milk. :/ As for Poptarts...I've eaten a gluten free version of Poptarts before that was pretty good, so I figured the original Poptart must be good too, right? And then it winds up tasting only a little better than cardboard. *sigh*
@Kriten

Yeah its like garlic bread so why not. >u>; it totally is
@Kriten

Yeah its like garlic bread so why not. >u>; it totally is
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
I love Eat Your Kimchi!
Sounds interesting as I often eat Top Ramen as well.
I've been contemplating it, but right now I just do my
go to hot sauce! I usually just add 3-4 drops and put
a dab of pepper in it. It's not too spicy but for me it livens
it up a bit.
I love Eat Your Kimchi!
Sounds interesting as I often eat Top Ramen as well.
I've been contemplating it, but right now I just do my
go to hot sauce! I usually just add 3-4 drops and put
a dab of pepper in it. It's not too spicy but for me it livens
it up a bit.
@MythGriffin24
Huh, never tried the gluten free version o3o

@AbanAtaashi
Im'a try it. One day. An' thas' cool as heck

@Lyerak
Hot sauce goes with everythin' :D
@MythGriffin24
Huh, never tried the gluten free version o3o

@AbanAtaashi
Im'a try it. One day. An' thas' cool as heck

@Lyerak
Hot sauce goes with everythin' :D
@Kriten

Do it up bruh. I recommend Prego meat sauce and french toast waffles. B)))) yee man qunari pride leggo
@Kriten

Do it up bruh. I recommend Prego meat sauce and french toast waffles. B)))) yee man qunari pride leggo
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7