Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Five Night at Freddy's(FNaF)
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
FNAF STUFF! Ask about FNAF,Chat or ask how to beat a night!I also post news about new ones!
FNAF STUFF! Ask about FNAF,Chat or ask how to beat a night!I also post news about new ones!
GUYS!!!!! FNAF 4 comes out on HALLOWEEN!
GUYS!!!!! FNAF 4 comes out on HALLOWEEN!
My friends and I are all very into FNAF. They showed me the new spoiler for the 4th one and it was really awesome.
I've only played the first one, but I've watched lots of Let's Plays and seen my friends play and it's such a great game.
I'm excited to see what the 4th one will be like.
Also, I heard there is going to be a movie sometime soon? I think I heard maybe Warner Bros picked it up?
My friends and I are all very into FNAF. They showed me the new spoiler for the 4th one and it was really awesome.
I've only played the first one, but I've watched lots of Let's Plays and seen my friends play and it's such a great game.
I'm excited to see what the 4th one will be like.
Also, I heard there is going to be a movie sometime soon? I think I heard maybe Warner Bros picked it up?
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
@Twitch1987

I'm ready for nightmare Freddy!

I just hope they don't derail the story, but if it's truly the final chapter, it should be related enough. I hope...
@Twitch1987

I'm ready for nightmare Freddy!

I just hope they don't derail the story, but if it's truly the final chapter, it should be related enough. I hope...
Gs7DQgM.png
I like Five Nights a lot, and I'm definitely excited for the new one...but does anyone else think that it's weird for him to make four games? Not a standard trilogy. Not five (You know, like Five Nights) but four. =/ I don't know. xD Maybe I'm just being high strung. What do you guys think though?
I like Five Nights a lot, and I'm definitely excited for the new one...but does anyone else think that it's weird for him to make four games? Not a standard trilogy. Not five (You know, like Five Nights) but four. =/ I don't know. xD Maybe I'm just being high strung. What do you guys think though?
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
I like Five Nights! I'm a real wuss when it comes to actually playing the game, so I watch let's plays, but I love the concept and Scott is a very creative person. I probably love the series due to a lot of the story being told though other elements rather than being told up front. I know he probably didn't intend for this to take off this way, but I admire what he has done. He took what he could do best and made it work for him.

My favorite one of the series is probably the first one as the second one gets me waaayyyy to hyped up and jumpy compared to the first. However, I like more animatronic models from the second. Mangle is my favorite followed by Toy Bonnie, broken Bonnie, and toy Chica.

I hate the puppet with a fiery passion. Whoever thought it was a cute idea to put the darn thing's sprite on the FnaF wiki and set it to float by on a timer is very, very mean. Although you did get m good.

The fourth one looks interesting to say the least.
I like Five Nights! I'm a real wuss when it comes to actually playing the game, so I watch let's plays, but I love the concept and Scott is a very creative person. I probably love the series due to a lot of the story being told though other elements rather than being told up front. I know he probably didn't intend for this to take off this way, but I admire what he has done. He took what he could do best and made it work for him.

My favorite one of the series is probably the first one as the second one gets me waaayyyy to hyped up and jumpy compared to the first. However, I like more animatronic models from the second. Mangle is my favorite followed by Toy Bonnie, broken Bonnie, and toy Chica.

I hate the puppet with a fiery passion. Whoever thought it was a cute idea to put the darn thing's sprite on the FnaF wiki and set it to float by on a timer is very, very mean. Although you did get m good.

The fourth one looks interesting to say the least.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Yeah and the picture on Scott's website kinda freaked me out. I was like FREDDY!? O.O
Me and one of my friends were talking about if he made a 4th one what would the animatronics look like and what would the setting be. My friend said this,"What if they switched body parts so they had a different variety of attacks. Like Chica and Foxy rip themselves apart and switch some of their body parts to be a Foxy Chica Hybrid." When I looked at the spoiler picture,Freddy had more than one Freddy head on his body. My friend was slightly correct! XD
Yeah and the picture on Scott's website kinda freaked me out. I was like FREDDY!? O.O
Me and one of my friends were talking about if he made a 4th one what would the animatronics look like and what would the setting be. My friend said this,"What if they switched body parts so they had a different variety of attacks. Like Chica and Foxy rip themselves apart and switch some of their body parts to be a Foxy Chica Hybrid." When I looked at the spoiler picture,Freddy had more than one Freddy head on his body. My friend was slightly correct! XD
@BombSwan

Ohoho have you been on the wiki lately?

I've been on it a whole lot lately because I'm writing stories and checking references, and randomly the Purple Guy just runs across the screen. The first time he did this I nearly slapped my monitor in surprise.

Irnoically I was writing the bit where Mike was talking to Vincent over the phone. XD
@BombSwan

Ohoho have you been on the wiki lately?

I've been on it a whole lot lately because I'm writing stories and checking references, and randomly the Purple Guy just runs across the screen. The first time he did this I nearly slapped my monitor in surprise.

Irnoically I was writing the bit where Mike was talking to Vincent over the phone. XD
Gs7DQgM.png
@Purnip
Well I just have to check that out now. Durnd wiki runners and their creative works! *sakes fist*
@Purnip
Well I just have to check that out now. Durnd wiki runners and their creative works! *sakes fist*
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Hello!
I'm a fan, but I'm not craazy about it.
I own the 1st and 2nd game. And I think
the lore behind it is pretty interesting.
Also I frequently watch Markiplier play it.
And that's who taught me most about it.
Hello!
I'm a fan, but I'm not craazy about it.
I own the 1st and 2nd game. And I think
the lore behind it is pretty interesting.
Also I frequently watch Markiplier play it.
And that's who taught me most about it.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page