Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bowno's Commissions! [Closed kinda IDK]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump
TOW2n3q.png
bump
bump
TOW2n3q.png
bump
bump
TOW2n3q.png
buuuump
buuuump
TOW2n3q.png
Your forum is awesome you are an amazing artist. I was I trested, but need to gather more money before hand.
Your forum is awesome you are an amazing artist. I was I trested, but need to gather more money before hand.
@Bowno

*twitches*

Can I snag a line art of this fellow? Laharin

How in the world are you doing line arts for only 3k. ;;
@Bowno

*twitches*

Can I snag a line art of this fellow? Laharin

How in the world are you doing line arts for only 3k. ;;
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Shadowtamer
@Araaska

Oh wow! Haha! Hi guys xD I forgot I had this board! Let alone had left it open O_O Sorry if I caused any confusion for abandoning it like that!
Thank you both for your kind words, that means a lot to me! *hugs*

As for requesting a commission, I'm afraid that I do not have the time right now as I am getting ready to go visit my boyfriend for two weeks (long distance relationships yaaaaaaay)
However, if you are still interested when I get back, I would be more than happy to work on something for ya'll!

Again, super sorry about ditching my board with an OPEN status on. That was very unprofessional of me.
@Shadowtamer
@Araaska

Oh wow! Haha! Hi guys xD I forgot I had this board! Let alone had left it open O_O Sorry if I caused any confusion for abandoning it like that!
Thank you both for your kind words, that means a lot to me! *hugs*

As for requesting a commission, I'm afraid that I do not have the time right now as I am getting ready to go visit my boyfriend for two weeks (long distance relationships yaaaaaaay)
However, if you are still interested when I get back, I would be more than happy to work on something for ya'll!

Again, super sorry about ditching my board with an OPEN status on. That was very unprofessional of me.
TOW2n3q.png
Totally ok! Have a great time!!!
Totally ok! Have a great time!!!
@Bowno

Naw, there is no need to apologize for that! Some things easily slip from the mind when something exciting like that is coming up. ^^ I hope you enjoy your time!
@Bowno

Naw, there is no need to apologize for that! Some things easily slip from the mind when something exciting like that is coming up. ^^ I hope you enjoy your time!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9